What's new

India snubs China in a tit-for-tat move

:undecided: i thought they had coined a new word Chindustan

They coin a new term everyday big deal. China needs to know it cannot act without impunity. There are consequnces to every action. For quite sometime now, India has bent over backard only to be slapped repeatedly by a belligerent China that simply wants to shove its weight. Well, get a taste of its own medicine. Now you know how we feel when we try to move forward ...

it will only make us more isolated in the region:agree:

hey false flagger, why don't you go to driving your 3 wheeler... Moderators have conveniently ignored you as they are hand in glove with some false flaggers in my opinion.

Hahaha very good move, the more cancellation of such arangement the merrier, china dont have anything to gain from a backward country like india

China also gain nothing from backward countries like US, Japan, UK!!! Thy can only gain from forward countries like yours. :lol:

Hahaha very good move, the more cancellation of such arangement the merrier, china dont have anything to gain from a backward country like india

With such mentality it is a good idea for India to be careful of what China is up to.

Why do Indians think rickshaw is a false flagger??
He's got the flag with the wheel, lives in Chennai and the Gandhi pic, that makes him as credible as any of the rest of you.

Post of the day!!! :thinktank:

Just like Ajmal Kasab was Indian Amar Singh. :sniper:

If I change my flags with Pakistan's and place to Lahore, no one will accept me as Pakistani, will you? :lol:

Post of the day!!! :thinktank:

Just like Ajmal Kasab was Indian Amar Singh. :sniper:

If I change my flags with Pakistan's and place to Lahore, no one will accept me as Pakistani, will you? :lol:

So anyone who doesn't subscribe to the Indian group think is immediately suspect??
I don't believe rickshaw has used any of the usual dead giveaways.

So anyone who doesn't subscribe to the Indian group think is immediately suspect??
Either you did not read his posts or supporting because he is trolling in Indian threads. He has done more than that. He wants to be an Indian but very difficult to hide his usual distinction of hatred. So pathetic that caught with in 10 posts. :lol:

Yes, i can put my location as lanzhou, put a pic of Mao Tse Tung, that'll be enough to be a Chinese, isn't it?

Yes, i can put my location as lanzhou, put a pic of Mao Tse Tung, that'll be enough to be a Chinese, isn't it?

I don't know you. If you created a new account, you probably could until there is a dead giveaway.
What's the dead giveaway?? I found his humble attitude rather refreshing from the usual bravado.

I don't know you. If you created a new account, you probably could until there is a dead giveaway.
What's the dead giveaway?? I found his humble attitude rather refreshing from the usual bravado.

Do a little thing, view his previous posts in other thread. You'll get your answer.

Now on topic please. :tup:

Either you did not read his posts or supporting because he is trolling in Indian threads. He has done more than that. He wants to be an Indian but very difficult to hide his usual distinction of hatred. So pathetic that caught with in 10 posts. :lol:

or maybe he is the few indians that living in reality not those 'shining' craps?

Back
Top Bottom