What's new

India signs $1.4 Billion deal with Israel for Phalcon AWACs and UAVs

I repeatedly requesting my fellow Indians,pleas don't underestimate the enemy. That's the worst thing you can do to your military. I do honestly believes that a country like China with its higher number of qualified engineers with back of huge hard money can make wonders in military techs,you don't need to be rocket scientists to understand this,simple common sense is enough for that. Theirs gears may not outclass westerner/Russian,but surely it's not dumb.

we should plan our strategy based on their advertised capabilities. Let's learn from USA and what did they have done with MIG 25,they were initially shocked with its capabilities and to counter that they come up with f15. Rest is history 103 aerial kills against zero losses.
who were the adversaries of F 15s ? ill equipped pilots from Tin Pot dictatorships where merit means nothing.

which PLATFORM will INDIA use for Phalconm AWACS this time

ie WILL IT BE the PHALCON again
Phalcon is name of system..we use Ilyushin Il-76 as platform
AIR_A-50EI_AWACS_IAF_Michael_Sender_2009_CCASA3_lg.jpg

Congratulations on yet another Billion Dollar military purchase. Does this come with ToT this time?

Why pakis are whining? They have CH5 drones and 8 AWACS (4 saab and 4 karakoram eagle. )we have lesser number.

Is India getting any ToT from Israel as part of the deal?

The AWACS we have are state of arts. If China can build a supercomputer so fast that even American can't build themselves. What is the problem for building an advance AWACS?
Really? Using Intel US Based CPU's? can name the CPUs?

Divert question? We export PLZ-45 SPH to Kuwait , Saudi and Algeria... What major weapon has India exported? Zero.. :lol: Your Dhruv helo export is nothing but a failure. The Ecuador government has throw your helo into the dustbin and sue Indian for compensation.

Thats why your SPH is failed against Houthi, they not even make dent on them and Iran is winning the war over their....

Really? Using Intel US Based CPU's? can name the CPUs?

Thats why your SPH is failed against Houthi, they not even make dent on them and Iran is winning the war over their....
Does that makes you feel better?:agree:

The AWACS we have are state of arts. If China can build a supercomputer so fast that even American can't build themselves. What is the problem for building an advance AWACS?

I think he was talking about submarine China sold to Bangladesh not AWACS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom