What's new

India: should you be China's foe or friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they consider Taiwan as their state then why do they boil when US gives arm and consider them as a separate nation. Same logic applies for Tibet as well that France and other countries consider it separate nation ( I am not including India as India has already considered Tibet as part of PRC)..

no, they all officially recognized Tibet as part of PRC. Otherwise PRC wouldn't establish diplomatic relationship with them, as simple as that.
there is a reason why only US can sell arms to Taiwan in this world. as why China did nothing but only protest over the US arms sales to Taiwan, the only reason I think it's US is still too strong for China to challenge it. However, US also knows it cannot push it too hard--there has to be a balance/or a red line US cannot across. With China getting stronger day by day I see US is losing its edge rapidly.

If they consider Taiwan as their state then why do they boil when US gives arm and consider them as a separate nation. Same logic applies for Tibet as well that France and other countries consider it separate nation ( I am not including India as India has already considered Tibet as part of PRC)..

Western White states don't want Tibet to be part of China.

But all Western White states NEVER recognize Tibet is a independet state (even 1912-1951). All of them recognized Tibet had been part of Republic of China before CCP won the civil war!

So true! :cheers:

Another thing: God da** BT uses a call centre from India!

My internet router got some simple problem years ago. I knew from the start that it was the problem of my machine and needed a new one from BT.

When I called BT, they transferred me to India, as I immediately recognised those funny accents. They got me almost 1 hour on the phone line asking about my router production series No# etc. nonsense. I talked to 5 Indians, including 2 self-claimed "experts"with degrees on telecom Engeneering and a line manager. They were bullsh*ting all the way and didn't solve a thing!

Inefficient and useless ! - that's my only direct personal interaction with anything from India. Hope never again! Oh my...

That's also one of major reasons I moved later to avoid any BT lines.

Wow, you actually spoke with 5 Indians in 1 day? amazing! In all my life I have not found 5 Chinese that I could speak with. They mostly make unintelligible sounds which are totally incomprehensible.

Funny accents? what funny accents? Indians speak with Indian accents just like the Chinese speak with American or British accents, right?

Correction:
Officially, the USA is recognizing the PRC to be the sole legitimate representative of China, and use the ambiguity to avoid confirming nor denying certain territory claims. And France never officially recognized Tibet as an independent nation. Whatever they might have thought, they can keep their private thoughts private; we don't care. There can be as much hypes in the media for all you want, but history and official stance won't change.

the USA are selling arms cos there was Taiwan Relations Act back in 1979 to provide the island with arms of a defensive nature, which served the USA's national interest better back then and probably still now. Especially for the USA's interest in the Western Pacific regions.

P.S.
To Pride: Taiwan issues have little to do with the thread here, which is the relation between China and India. Plenty of information on the net, as you'll get no further replies from me on such matters.

Last edited:
Partially agree, and yet again, If "Netizens and computer-literate tech savvies only represents a small portion of Indian people" as you said, what's the ratio of "well-educated doctors and engineers with Indian origin" that you met in the UK to Indian general population? 0.00000...1%? Correct me if I am wrong here.

So here is the question: how can you convicingly argue that this "generally peaceful" tiny tiny minority of Indians living in a foreign land remotely be representative of what Indians are in general in their home land India?

It reminds me of the fact that many Indians claim that because the average IQ of Indians in Silicon Valley is > 100, so the Indian population average IQ in India must be > 100? Are you arguing with the same logic?

Do Chinese in China want to know what are the most representative thoughts of Indians in India on the matter, or just want to know the most popular thoughts of "well-educated doctors and engineers with Indian origin" who currently reside in the UK?

Hint: yo bro, isn't that an anecdotal evidence from your part?

Me playing devil's advocate there, trying to iron some things out; typical of me behaving badly... LOL :taz: :P

Still, the power of darkness is great, but I'm trying to see some light and goodness in the colossal ocean of oblivion... surely still some souls worth saving... :angel: :coffee:

Hindi News | Hindi Website | News in Hindi | Hindi News Website | Hindi News Live | ????? ???????

it is also funny how you criticize CHINA for promoting a SECOND language when INDIA cannot even have all its citizens be literate in ONE.

That is called unity in diversity this side of the Himalayas. India is not China. India can hardly reproduce Chinese success in turning out factory made uniformed citizens suffering from ONE language syndrome.

You have a BAD sense of humor. I'll tell you whats funny
Ibr0kEmYrAz0rSh@v!ngMyH@!ryLeg$

Me playing devil's advocate there, trying to iron some things out; typical of me behaving badly... LOL :taz: :P

Still, the power of darkness is great, but I'm trying to see some light and goodness in the colossal ocean of oblivion... surely still some souls worth saving... :angel: :coffee:

There, a dim light in the colossal ocean of oblivion will be...emerged the darkside of the force has...a pure aggression that is... :lol:

:cheers:

Ibr0kEmYrAz0rSh@v!ngMyH@!ryLeg$?

So basically, you tried to express your feeling that

" I shaved my horry legs for $ " ?

Ohch, did that hurt?

Jai Hind :cheesy:

Last edited:
That is called unity in diversity this side of the Himalayas. India is not China. India can hardly reproduce Chinese success in turning out factory made uniformed citizens suffering from ONE language syndrome.

Stop trolling, and stick to the topic, languages has nothing to do with this thread, open another one if you wish.

The fact is, China has tens of languages, written and spoken, and even official banknotes print at least 4 other common scripts, so stop ranting on something you have no knowledge, which only shows your ignorance and arrogance.

Your sense of humour seems lacking of originality to say the least. Who has said Indians do not copy others, given the chance, one of you won't hesitate to do so, as here you have just shown the whole forum.

Quoting a third party ID (my ID in this case) when you are replying to below_freezing's post and use my ID to construct some seemingly fantastic but menacing one-liners for reply, which has absolutely nothing to do with the thread, shows no substance nor superiority.

And more importantly, your post is a form of flaming, and insulting to your intended recipient, the third party, and making a mockery of the forum rules.

Last edited:
The leaders of India and China should stop compensating for their small packages and instead they should become allies. Both nations combined have over 700 million people living in slums, they need to cooperate to solve this situation, what is the new of this conflict in the 21st century?

Stop trolling, and stick to the topic, languages has nothing to do with this thread, open another one if you wish.

Look who's talking. Have you stuffed your mouth with the hair you shaved off your legs? Scroll back and see which Chini got language into the debate here. I wonder what he was trying to evade?

The fact is, China has tens of languages, written and spoken, and even official banknotes print at least 4 other common scripts, so stop ranting on something you have no knowledge, which only shows your ignorance and arrogance.

India beats China hands down in languages and dialects.
4? India has 16

Rs&

Your sense of humour seems lacking of originality to say the least.

Save your thoughts and quit posting to this forum if you feel others may steal your originality.

Who has said Indians do not copy others, given the chance, one of you won't hesitate to do so, as here you have just shown the whole forum.

That's a wonderfully generalised statement. I can put no context around it.

Quoting a third party ID (my ID in this case) when you are replying to below_freezing's post and use my ID to construct some seemingly fantastic but menacing one-liners for reply, which has absolutely nothing to do with the thread, shows no substance nor superiority.

Menacing? :blink:

And more importantly, your post is a form of flaming, and insulting to your intended recipient, the third party, and making a mockery of the forum rules.

It was all in a lighter vein but if you can't handle it & feel low regularly, then practice yoga.

Last edited:
The leaders of India and China should stop compensating for their small packages and instead they should become allies. Both nations combined have over 700 million people living in slums, they need to cooperate to solve this situation, what is the new of this conflict in the 21st century?

have too many friends and allies?

i would just like to remind you that a so called chinese slum dweller is superior to a middle class iranian, seeing as china beats iran on literacy rates, infant mortality, lifespan and has less people living below the poverty line. in fact with irans population and oil reserves it should be as developed as germany.

whether india and china ally is no business of iran. don't worry, both countries can't afford to lose iran, your country won't go down without a fight.

Correction:
Officially, the USA is recognizing the PRC to be the sole legitimate representative of China, and use the ambiguity to avoid confirming nor denying certain territory claims. And France never officially recognized Tibet as an independent nation. Whatever they might have thought, they can keep their private thoughts private; we don't care. There can be as much hypes in the media for all you want, but history and official stance won't change.

the USA are selling arms cos there was Taiwan Relations Act back in 1979 to provide the island with arms of a defensive nature, which served the USA's national interest better back then and probably still now. Especially for the USA's interest in the Western Pacific regions.

P.S.
To Pride: Taiwan issues have little to do with the thread here, which is the relation between China and India. Plenty of information on the net, as you'll get no further replies from me on such matters.

Thanks Sir for accepting that still there are many area disputes exist with China. This was my sole intention to brought Taiwan and Tibet in this thread as I was replying a thread that apart from India, China has resolved all disputes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom