What's new

Featured India Setting Up A New Complex To Develop A 110 kN Fighter Jet Engine

Right because the J-20 now has domestic engines? You guys are complete jokes :omghaha:
The engine which don't work. LOL! :rofl: :lol:
  • Aircraft still will be fitted with Russian engine but ‘Chinese version could be ready in a year or two’

Its always been a year or two for past 10 years. :omghaha:

You are a total joke. :rofl:

Last edited:
India does not even have dedicated high altitude testing facilities for gas turbines so they had to send it to Russia for testing. The Russians told the Indians the testing results were shit, leading to the cancellation of the Kaveri :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Right because the J-20 now has domestic engines? You guys are complete jokes :omghaha:
View attachment 673701
Then why JF-17 is still flying with Russian engine.

The engine which don't work. LOL! :rofl: :lol:

Its always been a year or two for past 10 years. :omghaha:

You are a total joke. :rofl:
Minnie Chan is an extremely unreliable source ... everyone knows this. And given this photo below, who is the joke now?

1.jpg

Hint it's not Russian ... could it be American :o::o::o:
Then why JF-17 is still flying with Russian engine.
Most likely for political reasons tbh. I'm sure China and Pakistan still want Russia to supply the engines as a slap in the face to the so called Russian Indian strategic partnership/friendship BS. I mean how can you call yourselves best friends or allies when Russia is literally supplying weapons to your enemy? Basically the Russian engines in the JF-17 is meant to serve as a big F U to India lmao.

If you talk about 27th than I can talk about bangladesh(1971), siachen(1984) etc..... but I am not interested. Thank you.
My dear...talk of 47 as well.
Pakistan was taken from India and you cannot do nothing. Civil war in which u took advantage still left and independent MUSLIM country. So thats why rabbid Hindu tava rss like you bark like rabbid dogs. We have your former lands. And you cannot do sh1t about it other than talk.
Would you like some tea?

I will be lucky if I could see this new engine coming on line in 2050.

And given this photo below, who is the joke now?
There is a difference between flying in general and flying in operations. Actually that photo proves nothing. How do you know that the underlying engine is NOT AL41? All you can see is the nozzle, nothing else.

This sounds like the French are not going to transfer any engine technology to India and instead they'll be building jet engines for AMCA in India without transferring the technology.

The question is, what has India paid all those billions for the ToT for the Kaveri when it's obvious no ToT was coming?

It reeks of very high-level corruption and the Indian public has been made fool of.

There is a difference between flying in general and flying in operations. Actually that photo proves nothing. How do you know that the underlying engine is NOT AL41? All you can see is the nozzle, nothing else.
You are not in kindergarten anymore, no one is going to spoon feed you if you can't tell the difference between an apple and orange.

Back
Top Bottom