What's new

Featured India Setting Up A New Complex To Develop A 110 kN Fighter Jet Engine

India does not even have dedicated high altitude testing facilities for gas turbines so they had to send it to Russia for testing. The Russians told the Indians the testing results were shit, leading to the cancellation of the Kaveri :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Right because the J-20 now has domestic engines? You guys are complete jokes :omghaha:
View attachment 673701

You can't even produce engine for low end fighter like FC1/JF17, forget about 5th gen engine by your own.
Just by testing it you can't call it success. Ask for more Russian engine, this is only think you can do.

So by this logic Pakistan can't even dream about it.
yes ofcourse jet engine tech is mother of tech and both india pakistan can not dream of it lets stick with P&W and RR engines . if you have time read this to understand why i wrote that comment . its from your own pilot .its worth read .

You can't even produce engine for low end fighter like FC1/JF17, forget about 5th gen engine by your own.
Just by testing it you can't call it success. Ask for more Russian engine, this is only think you can do.
and engines for tejas low end fighter are made in india ? last time i read they were imported from USA .

how many countries are making this jet ????????

1601557703420.png

Did you even see the picture of the J-20 I sent you with domestic engines? Or are you just blind?
and engines for tejas low end fighter are made in india ? last time i read they were imported from USA .

how many countries are making this jet ????????

View attachment 675176
This is way too generous ... just glancing off the diagram and labels, I can tell you over half those parts marked with the Indian flag is of foreign origin.

This is a diagram for the Gripen. Sweden is a superior aircraft maker to the Indians by light years and yet they themselves contribute to very little of the actual aircraft itself. There is no way the Indians, who are known to be miserable weapons makers, can source so many components of the LCA locally.
1.jpeg

Depends how you think and approach....

Till now Pakistan never tried to make anything and still buying or purchasing the OEM Military products. And, will purchase even after 100s of year if the approach will not be changed.

I hope, you will understand what i said... Thanks
Even in that India failed. Arjun and LCA is best example to learn

yes ofcourse jet engine tech is mother of tech and both india pakistan can not dream of it lets stick with P&W and RR engines . if you have time read this to understand why i wrote that comment . its from your own pilot .its worth read .

India already produced Kaveri long ago but its not up to the mark. (even after billion of dollar China still struggling for fighter jet engine.)
And this article is about our second serious attempt. Your country don't even have basic design of fighter engine so don't compare it with India. We are producing engines for Helicopters, UAVs since long.

You shared link about folding rotor blades for naval Dhruv, and fight for next helicopter order between Indian Navy and HAL. How this fits here?

Did you even see the picture of the J-20 I sent you with domestic engines? Or are you just blind?

So you basically saying that you created fully develop 5th generation engine but cant produce low grade engine for FC1? Still need to import from Russia.
In free world CCP propoganda doesn't work.

India already produced Kaveri long ago but its not up to the mark. (even after billion of dollar China still struggling for fighter jet engine.)
And this article is about our second serious attempt. Your country don't even have basic design of fighter engine so don't compare it with India. We are producing engines for Helicopters, UAVs since long.

You shared link about folding rotor blades for naval Dhruv, and fight for next helicopter order between Indian Navy and HAL. How this fits here?
india was failed to make kkaveri engine . we are nto on FB please . and leave aside my country we did not claim tall like indians this thread is about india not any other country

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom