What's new

India seeks land for consulate in Nangarhar

look at Indian chutyapa, I was waiting for all you to express your chutyapa then i will tell you that "Indian asked for it!!!"
Mr. Ghani has so for not gotten any OK from Islamabad yet and neither will he get it. By the way how come Mr. Ghani has not paid any visit to "friendship" country yet?

Another indian still having wet dreams of pulling another 1971 by supporting terrorism against Pakistan.
only this time we will fry you in your indian pyjamas with 100s of nukes

3 inch ka lothra fry ker ke kia kero gye

Another indian still having wet dreams of pulling another 1971 by supporting terrorism against Pakistan.
I thought it was Indian dhotis ... glad we switched to pyjamas !!

Do you think we give two fucks about whether our retaliation against indian terrorist spreading centres in Afghanistan wil be viewed by an act of war against india ?

talking tough on net is easy net warrior, i dare your government to do it and then see the consequences

to my indian brothers... why dont you make a cultural center right inside our tribal areas.... slowly but surely that is the direction of your advancing cultural centers from Kabul eastwards :P ??

PS:- you may build as much centers as you want... usa is going and there is gonna be severe fighting inside afghanistan... nothing is gonna be safe neither your assets neither ours ...

Stop giving threats kid. if India wants to open a consulate in Nangarhar, it is between India and Afghanistan.

afghan-provinces-map.gif

Looks like R&AW is expanding it's presence in the Af-pak region

8/14 of your embassies are clearly east oriented (towards Pakistan)...........its no surprise

A lot seems to be happening on Afghanistan these past few days? 56-inch ki chatti?

Article here, excerpts below:

PESHAWAR: Acting Indian Consul in Afghanistan, Rajiv Goswami, has demanded the Afghan government to provide land for the building of Indian consulate in Nangarhar province.

According to an official statement of Nangarhar government available with the Afghan Islamic Press (AIP), Rajiv Goswami called on Nangarhar Acting Governor Maulvi Attaullah Lodin on Thursday in a bid to expand diplomatic ties between the two countries.

These are just cultural centres ment to increase people to people contact
No need to make a fuzz

OK first of all, dawn is quoting a quote in another paper, don't know how reliable this report is.
Let this be reported in a direct speech from either Afghan or Indian officials.
I doubt that this report is true.
Sort of report to inflate the imaginary consulates of India in Afghanistan.

I checked the Indian embassy for Afghanistan. We have a full time ambassador. No acting consul general.
There is no rahul goswami in any embassy or consulate. This article is a planted article to defame India.

Embassy   : Mission Wings

We should drop any pretense of diplomatic relations with India and bomb the hell out of all their terror spreading centers located in Afghanistan
Can you bomb an India Consulate in Afghanistan?Then do it.

Do you think we give two fucks about whether our retaliation against indian terrorist spreading centres in Afghanistan wil be viewed by an act of war against india ?

May be not you.
But your sanest leaders give that thing.They will think multiple times before that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom