What's new

India sabotages the future of humanity and planet earth

Thank you India (and China, Brazil and South Africa) for saving countless human beings on the planet from the madness that is the "global warming" hysteria. The entire anthropogenic global warming hypothesis is built on a house of computer modeling cards, having dozens of fudge factors for which there is no data to determine. Nations who look after the welfare and growing prosperity of their citizens, like India, by allowing their per capita energy usage to increase as economically required, are doing the right thing for their people.

The global-warming-religion push to control carbon usage is anti-human and especially, anti-poor-human. It is pushed by a host of politicians and gullible people with no concept of the complexity of the natural forces at work in determining the Earth's climate.

CO2 is a minor trace gas. It has far less to do with the Earth's temperature than does water vapor. Only very immature numerical computational models having huge extrapolations into the future can even "see" the effect of CO2 versus H2O.

Thank you BASIC (Brazil, Africa South, India and China) for not falling for the Bullsh!t scare scenarios being foisted on the world by politicized Western science.

Dont belive the fake chinese reductions.

The 40% is per unit production, china has an anual gdp increase of 8% per anum so over the 15 years 2005 to 2020 its GDP will have increased by roughly 150% so thier 40% "reduction" actually amounts to a 50% increase in polution. So they will go from level with the US to the worlds biggest poluter by a wide margin.

Naah, when they say X % reduction for 2020/2050 its on the basis of emissions of yr 2005/1990. The scenario u presented would sound stupid and be dismissed by anyone.

originally posted by gasht
don't talk about per capita due to the colossal gargantuan population of india.

if the volume of india's pollution was greater than america but due to it's sheer population (1.15 billion) it would still rank per-capita below america

simple math

so wat are u trying to conclude plz enlighten me:pop:

Last edited:
simply stating the obvious, keep your to snide remarks to yourself

Well its a public forum and i willl express my remarks as i like..dont need your advice...

well how much responsibility is the third world bearing

third world countries such as india (4 largest polluter in the world) have declined to meet 15 percent emission cuts by 2020

india's CO2 emmission level will increase by 5 to 3 times in next two decades quite possibly making it the biggest polluter in the world(so who should weather the major responsibility..)

while other countries such as china have pledged reduce emission by 40 -50 percent

Mate India is not agreeing with Devaloped nations policy of putting everything in the shoulders of Devaloping nations..just think about it ..some body did a bad thing and now another one has to face the consequences??India along with other countries asked the developed nations to bear some more responsibilities..

And also recent nuclear agreements and also some links i give you in my previous posts shows we are trying to cut down emissions..

yeah i've visited them and the amount of anti-indian senitment is comparatively extremely low to indian forums (obsession with pakistan)

Yeah right...Statements starting with Bindyians and mother ******* Indians and sons of a whore are very low anti-indian senitments ..

your presence in this forum and many other (anti -pakistani indians) is a testimont of Pakistanis incredible tolerance, I wish i could say the same for the indian forums

lolz I dont know what your guys problem with us..you are hell bent on proving that all Indians are Anti-Pakistani..while your thread itself is a biased Anti-Indian one

the word typical Pakistani is used against you as a tit for tat response to your Typical Indian..not so good right??

exactly point out where i've twisted the facts...

you can be a future indian journalist making up bogus facts as you go along

Mate the thread itself is a twisted and biased one..its says like India is the only country responsible for sabotaging the summit but the fact is that India is one of the country..and also Its not India or any other BRIC country who is responsible for sabotaging the summit..its the irresponsible behavior of devaloped nations

In Kyoto protocol its agreed that devaloped nations will help in funding and transfer of technology to devaloping nations to cut carbon emissions along with several other decisions..now they are backing off from it and put all responsibilities on developing nations..

well you know all of it but you dont want to mention any of it ..you just got a chance to bash India to prove your patriotic feeling and you just did it..

After reading the title i got surprised a lot.

First they told India is creating issues with Balooch, Afgan, srilanka , nepal, bd, china, burma ect ect.. now it has gone to the whole world...

Understand the climate issue.

India, china, Brazil were discussing to provide a common ground to product the developing nations..

in the middile china unilatelraly declared that it will set a goal for 2020.
leaving others in dark.. first betrayal
(Ok there is some good in that)

Developing Nations will be paying poor countries to get better technology to reduce emission... again china wanted money out of that citing it has poor people but hiding the fact it is the worlds largest emitter now.
so the talks break with that...

and Inida declared what its goal and insisted that it will abide by what it stated.. and you guys are saying india is destroying the world...

hmm I dont know when you guys will understand the basic fact.

co2 emitted by per person by usa>>> china>>> Inida.
even after what these countries have promised it will be like that...

that is the only reason india wanted to opt for nuke power...

hmmm.... if you still believe India is trying to destroy the world... Long live your Imagination

Why should we drag China in this discussion? :hitwall:

China is off topic here. Please get rid of your obsession with China.

Every time, any issue of India's relation with the global community is raised, Indian members start accusing China unnecessarily. :hitwall:
:china: :pakistan: :usflag:

may tiny brains dont understand or rarely know the real facts on the table... none of the major economies want a Binding protocol .. if that were the case why wud Kyoto protocol isn't encouraged to get extended which is more stringent and binding from getting expired in 2012 ?

Another question is whatever xyz country has mentioned that they have targets and everything, it's only their internal target, great if achieved and ok if not ...

And logically all this pollution for the last 60-80 years was due to industrialized nations, now how come every country share the same burden for sbdy elses sh**it. Agreed that everyone has to contribute, but then it is difficult to comprehend.

At the end of the day, we have one earth and it doesn't matter china us and india, if earth sinks it will take everyone with it. So the big pollutors both in absolute numbers and per capita sud wake up.:undecided::undecided:

China's per capita carbon emission is many times (4 times as per the link List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) more than india and growing at a faster pace than india too. hence its china thats polluting the earth and not india.

Besides, its blasphemy. Only Allah controls earth's fate, not India. China yes, because they are almost god and are widely worshipped even by monotheists, but spare india pls.

Besides, its blasphemy. Only Allah controls earth's fate, not India. China yes, because they are almost god and are widely worshipped even by monotheists, but spare india pls.

So True! Its written in the bible as well and a house representative of the US has proven this:

So plz spare the non-believers of India, they will not harm you since God is with u.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody should have explained to Communist that BRIC stands for Brazil Russia India and China. I don't think the poor dude knew that after reading his posts here :coffee:

Simple question for the topic of thread.
Can India do it alone, or it got support from others China, Russia?
If India did alone, I do not mind because then India is getting so powerful that it can resist the entire world.
If India not do it alone, why leave others.

Guyz, I am amazed at the level of intellectual impairment in forum members, that has allowed this perverse debate to snake to 5 pages long. This should be an absolute NON ISSUE. K7x has hit the nail on the head, but it made little noise. I will try to elaborate what he said, so it is clear.

Carbon emissions = energy use (most energy sources today are fossil fuels).
Higher energy use = higher pollution = BAD.

Look at this page: It gives you country-wise total and per capita energy consumption (2005 data, but good enough for illustration).

Rank 1: USA: 1460 watts/person for a population of ~300 million
Rank 2: China: 248 watts/person for a population of ~1300 million
Rank 7: India: 50.5 watts/person for a population of ~1100 million
Rank 35: Pakistan: 48.5 watts/person for a population of ~158 million

Now the USA says, China - you pollute too much! Each Chinese pollutes SIX times LESS than each American, China pollutes less overall than USA, but still USA says, China, you pollute too much. HOW??

USA says India, you SABOTAGE THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY AND PLANET EARTH. Each Indian pollutes THIRTY times LESS than each American, India with its population of 1100 million pollutes overall EIGHT times LESS than USA with just 300 million population. but still, USA says, India pollutes too much! Ridiculous!!

Looking at the data, there is no difference in the consumption per capita of India and Pakistan, so essentially they are in the same boat when the developed nations pressure developing nations to cut emissions.

Imagine, USA telling Pakistan - Pakistan, you pollute too much. Run less coal fired power stations, bring in expensive fuel saving technology, buy carbon credits, where some African country takes money from Pakistan and allows it some more coal burning to keep up it's power stations some more petrol and diesel for its trucks and railways, some more electricity to keep it's industry running round the clock. Message is YOU control emissions, YOU pay the price for Americans burning cheap gasoline like nobody's business, YOU reduce emission while they transport by air cargo the last remaining Pacific Tuna for their Sushi Bars and feed their corn to cattle that would yield them nice fat streaked beef.

While this is the reality, what do you guys do? Think up another imaginative way to bash INDIA, who is ironically, fighting for YOU and your rights??

Pakistan and Pakistanis, W A K E UP!!! Fire away, but at least know who the enemy is!!

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom