What's new

India’s Most Decorated Regiment, Ladakh Scouts – Golden Jubilee Year.

If you have clicked them live, then please don't post it as it might be an easy way to expose our soldiers. And in case it is a casual picture clicked along with soldiers, please blur out their faces so that their identities are not compromised.

I request every Indian members not to post anything like that. Not from the border nor from inner security posts.

Let them do their hard work ;)

I'm not 100% convinced the Ladakh scouts are the most decorated regiment in the IA, it seems to be a close fight bewtween the Kumaon Regmt and the Sikh Regmt. I can't actually find any definitive evidence either way.

In fact the more I look into it seems the Sikh Regmt is widely accepted as the most decorated Regmt in the Indian Army.

I'm not 100% convinced the Ladakh scouts are the most decorated regiment in the IA, it seems to be a close fight bewtween the Kumaon Regmt and the Sikh Regmt. I can't actually find any definitive evidence either way.

In fact the more I look into it seems the Sikh Regmt is widely accepted as the most decorated Regmt in the Indian Army.

Actually it is a close shave.

Back
Top Bottom