What's new

Galwan clashes: Col Santosh Babu awarded Maha Vir Chakra posthumously, Vir Chakra for five others

Meanwhile these Indian soldiers got disowned by Indians, saying they are actors from Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Africa.

View attachment 796279
View attachment 796280
View attachment 796281

None of these guys will win any awards. At least not before plastic surgery.
After the plastic surgery, they can will all the awards for killing lahks of Chini with barehand. The only limitation to their achievements are the imaginations of Bollywood script writer.
What a travesty! For heroic soldier like Gurtej Singh who single handedly kill 12 Chinese soliders only gets a Vir Chakra? :mad:

View attachment 796249View attachment 796249
Have they created the trailer yet? I want to see this trailer in YouTube. Also, I wonder if any Indian captured soldiers will be in the movie. I wonder if they will replicate the Simon says ear polling scene. They might do it with their NorthEasterners playing Chinese pulling their ears.

This actually makes a career in Indian army very attractive for the potential recruit - you can lose battles and get flooded with medals and chakras for not putting up a fight! No clever slumdog male taller than a door handle would want to miss the upcoming opportunities. :)

I for one am actually happy with what the Indians are doing. It just means, more of this will follow in future. Both China and Pakistan cannot possibly ask for better.

The whole drama doesn’t change the facts on ground, be it in Galwan or PAF bombing outside the mil base. This drama keeps Indian public docile.

I for one am actually happy with what the Indians are doing. It just means, more of this will follow in future. Both China and Pakistan cannot possibly ask for better.

The whole drama doesn’t change the facts on ground, be it in Galwan or PAF bombing outside the mil base. This drama keeps Indian public docile.

good point, why go through the trouble of winning a war in reality if you can convince the masses by creating a video or movie that you win.

Or, this:

Pink winter fur earmuffs isolated on white

Only nation that gives medal to the soldiers who are beaten up, shot down or humiliated in battle by enemy, just imagine if by mistake their soldiers did manage to actually do something, the whole nation would die of a heart attack with happiness lol

Where is the award for my avatar? What a friggin ripoff.
No award for him because the Bhagwan of Indians, means Amitabh Bachan is to honor him on his show where he will narrate his story of 'courage' and 'bravery'...He will be like, 'When the Chinese soldier tried to punch me, i stopped him by putting my left eye forward...when he tried to kick me, I put my crotch in his way' .... :rofl:

Then all the captured soldiers by Chinese should receive the medal too. The medal should have words like "I kneel down and hold my ears".

Back
Top Bottom