What's new

India, Russia to jointly develop futuristic 'smart tank'

If we cant build than we buy 'ORGINAL' one instead of 'old' and 'copied technology' (which aint per with original techonology)

Would "copied technology" not kill and by the way... look who's talking of "original" here! India is doing right that they are using Russian minds to develop things for their defense. No fingers on this decision!

Would "copied technology" not kill and by the way... look who's talking of "original" here! India is doing right that they are using Russian minds to develop things for their defense. No fingers on this decision!

Russian experience should be more appropriate I guess.

India Developing LCA,India Developing Arjun,India Going to Develop MCA,India Developing Ballistic Missiles which is rejected by their own armed forces..India is doing this in Defense and Indian is doing that..But Question still fearful of us why ?think about it

India Developing LCA,India Developing Arjun,India Going to Develop MCA,India Developing Ballistic Missiles which is rejected by their own armed forces..India is doing this in Defense and Indian is doing that..But Question still fearful of us why ?think about it

tell me which missile was rejected by ia, and u realy living in the dream india is not fearful of u but yes we r worreid about chinese, india is not even deploying mki on pakistan border coz we know with pakistan mig-29,21, jag ecc r enough,

comon guyz if india fails a test of a weapon u r all here tosay indian r dumb, india cant do this india cant do that, "think about it"

Even a single bullet can kill lol. What am trying to say is 'orginal' is orginal. Thats what russians told in india when asked china copied su-27. They said orginal the best. Copied are just like showing teeths and not bitting one lol. In a way they made fun of chinese engineers who busy copying everthing (even ROADS and HIGHWAYS lol). Now if india fails in making something would that be good news for pak or bad news? If india fails than india will simply 'buy' it lol and guess what with 'TOT' (got bag full of money to spend) lol cheers.

Fearful??....I dont think any country has been fearful of Pakistan as far as I can remember....especially not India....
Do people who fear you occupy land you claim for over 60 years??

The word you're looking for is "respect"......which Pakistani armed forces deserve.....dont confuse the two...

And I dont think you understand the concept of quality.....we only use the best to protect our lands and people.....whether its made in India or abroad.....if it doesnt suit our needs or doesnt meet the high standards we set, we reject it.....We have the luxury to do so.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom