What's new

India ridiculed at BRICS

Not a surprise.

India is a nobody when it comes to world affairs.
Kind of sad whnen you think about it.

The world's 2nd most populous nation has no influence in decision making, nor does it have any permanent UNSC seat....

We don't have 'strategic location' and similar advantages like you to support grand plans. Your importance is shining around the world.

You are really obsess with China to read up on a book that most Chinese are not aware of. Most Westerners except for a few China haters would also not know about. But I'm certain that most China obsessed Indian media and trolls look around for articles and books such as this.

As for my earlier response, I was just merely responding to an funtoosh, an Indian, about India. Respond to him or her if you feel slammed.

Indians are generally well read, usually better than you

Not a surprise.

The world's 2nd most populous nation has no influence in decision making, nor does it have any permanent UNSC seat....

Well buddy, India don't need UN, its UN who need India.

A) India's power can be felt from that , NSG made exception for India, India didn't sign CTBT, NPT etc yet countries are giving them Technology and now materials.

B) India told , It can Hold Diplomat regarding the convention if marines don't return, European counties see how serious India is and send marines back.

C) India has its own rules irrespective of UN says or not and work as per his rules/ working and UN/ World need to adjust their rules as per India.

Not a surprise.

Well buddy we Indians dont have a strategic importance like ur country for which drones bomb u left right and center day in day out and we make countries negotiate on our terms unlike .......several others who are slammed with sanctions here and there...case in point NPT,CTBT,Iran Pipleine sanctions etc.
The italian marines case should be a case in point.

hello i am Indian and i want you to save INDIA and TAIWAN from viatnam just post quots to viatnami member i give u link. http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...er-south-china-sea-defense-2.html#post4107040

Ur standard of english certainly shows the following:
1. ur a false flagger.
2. ur definitely not an Indian.
3.Chinese i suspect with ur level of proficiency in English

The media article posted as the thread starter here is the most profound example of stupid gutter journalism that I have ever come across. As for the Indian and other posters insulting South Africa and belittling the PM of India, you are naive and ignorant about the geographics of both Durban and SA and of diplomatic arrangements when your PM visits other nations. Firstly, the fact that your PM and your delegation was given accomodation in Ballito and not in central Durban is an honor to him. Ballito is a beach town which is upmarket and has a greater security detail than downtown Durban or the traffic crazy neighboring Umhlanga. So much for the allegations of "inferior accomodation". Secondly, if your foreign affairs department did not take the trouble of arranging meetings with the host (which the Russians and the Chinese painstakingly did months before the conference) then why point fingers at South Africa?? If you South Asian countries run your governments like a spice bazaar then stop pointing fingers at other nations including South Africa when your schedule doesn't include a meeting with its President. Finally, go on insulting your PM or your governent or your country. Ridiculing President Zuma for your f'ups however just makes you a bunch of idiots on the international scale. I suggest that you keep your idiocracy to a domestic level to prevent making yourselves a bunch of international clowns

The media article posted as the thread starter here is the most profound example of stupid gutter journalism that I have ever come across. As for the Indian and other posters insulting South Africa and belittling the PM of India, you are naive and ignorant about the geographics of both Durban and SA and of diplomatic arrangements when your PM visits other nations. Firstly, the fact that your PM and your delegation was given accomodation in Ballito and not in central Durban is an honor to him. Ballito is a beach town which is upmarket and has a greater security detail than downtown Durban or the traffic crazy neighboring Umhlanga. So much for the allegations of "inferior accomodation". Secondly, if your foreign affairs department did not take the trouble of arranging meetings with the host (which the Russians and the Chinese painstakingly did months before the conference) then why point fingers at South Africa?? If you South Asian countries run your governments like a spice bazaar then stop pointing fingers at other nations including South Africa when your schedule doesn't include a meeting with its President. Finally, go on insulting your PM or your governent or your country. Ridiculing President Zuma for your f'ups however just makes you a bunch of idiots on the international scale. I suggest that you keep your idiocracy to a domestic level to prevent making yourselves a bunch of international clowns

You were pro India all these time. Why turn against your own countrymen?

You were pro India all these time. Why turn against your own countrymen?

I am not a blind bigot. If Indians are posting nonsense here, I point it out to them. I usually get get banned tho when I do the same for Pakistanis :D

:cheers:

If Manmohan Singh strokes his moustache or scratches his beard.. we could still have 11 pages of discussion on PDF.

Analysts have always said that if China leaves the Brics, it will be meaningless. Zuma cant be blamed for giving more time to the only nation that actually matters.

Back
Top Bottom