What's new

India "rejects" Canada allegations about its killing of Sikh Khalistani Leader

India is not supported. Nice dodge.

I have asked a genuine question, who does not support India except Pakistan, China, and Turkey?

If India requires a veto in the UN, it will be granted more than two at any given time in the present.

Unlike Pakistan, India does not put all the eggs in a single bucket - 50 years - USA, now present - China.

How? The special Indian "consulates" setup in Afghanistan during the war have shutdown, and the Indian "contractors" ran during Operation Shakti, while the Taliban view you as traitors. So what clout do you have to light up anything?
No idea. It is members in pdf who have been claiming TTP, BLA etc to be funded and supported by RAAA. If it is not so then that is good for you.

In these times of connectivity there are means that don’t need physical contacts. Wouldn’t it be possible to provide monetary support if both the sides are willing? This is just an assumption and a guess.

Today Paksiatn doesn’t have the capability to engage India in a sustained operation over a long time. It is more to do with economy than anything else.
This doesn’t include, firing across the LOC, which is one of the most useless acts of aggression and doesn’t bring any changes on ground. It just leads to death of civilians and foot soldiers.

The head of RAW in Canada isn't a junior diplomat.
Unlike ISI, RAW remains in the shadows and just does it’s work.

ISI chief is a celebrity in Paksiatn but RAW hardly makes any headlines. Maybe, that’s the way these agencies should be.

The person expelled could be a person from intelligence. No one knows for sure about the exact seniority and hierarchy.

India has also expelled an official of similar seniority. There are no winners in this game of expulsions. Except of course few people on pdf.

I have asked a genuine question, who does not support India except Pakistan, China, and Turkey?

If India requires a veto in the UN, it will be granted more than two at any given time in the present.
And I answered: nobody.

So you like to make moot arguments without substance?

Who cares about Canada?

They are hosting a few paid terrorists in canada that do actively involved in terrorist activity in India.

I firmly believe that if anybody is engaging in criminal activity in India, RAW should seize every opportunity to kill him, regardless of where he is located.

I am a fan of the Mossad, they are the best in the world. They have proven this many times in the past by doing impossible tasks and taking revenge.

Who cares about Canada? LOL You Hindutvatis would change India in a second for Canada.

It is laughable to think that India has the wherewithal or skill to carry out an assassination across the globe. You need to have the infrastructure and more importantly, the support of your western allies if/when things go sideways. As others have pointed out, there are more prominent Khalistani/Tamil/Kashmiri separatists that India wants to target but they are either unable to or don't want to. India does target them in South Asia but I doubt it can do it in Canada.

What most likely happened is this. Nijjar had already been involved in petty crimes and gangland violence in Canada. He was probably killed by a rival gang. One only needs to google this. It's election season and Trudeau wants to appease Jagmeet Singh of the New Democratic Party that is keeping him afloat. Also, 4% of the Canadian population is made up of Indians, most of whom are Sikhs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom