What's new

India "rejects" Canada allegations about its killing of Sikh Khalistani Leader

Even the head of the conversative party of Canada, the 2nd most popular party, stood in support of the findings. Indian Hindus in Canada normally would vote for this party in an effort to stand against the "pro Khalistani" NDP and Liberals as they put it. Now they are surrounded on all sides.

Are you stupid. Neither side has expelled the High Commissioner, only a junior diplomat each. Canada would not initiate it but if the Canadians make too much noise, India would- just like Saudis did after the Khashoggi affair and only restored ties after Canadians begged for five years. Trudeau has embarrassed Canada before. Just look at his 2018 trip to India, where he thought he had gone to a fancy dress party.

The head of RAW in Canada isn't a junior diplomat.

Who cares about Canada?

They are hosting a few paid terrorists in canada that do actively involved in terrorist activity in India.

I firmly believe that if anybody is engaging in criminal activity in India, RAW should seize every opportunity to kill him, regardless of where he is located.

I am a fan of the Mossad, they are the best in the world. They have proven this many times in the past by doing impossible tasks and taking revenge.

There's a difference between trying that shit in the Middle East and trying that in the West dumbass. Moreover, a dindu nation is not going to recieve Evangelical fanatical backing like Israel does - the US turns a blind eye on purpose. They already briefed US and UK on the intelligence. Hopefully this will make the West think twice on India.

But I will say this may yet be sweeped under carpet, eventually, depending on how scared of China the West is - they still need some cannon fodder after all. Still, what a dumb *** country, only beaten by the dumbasses at GHQ.

Last edited:
When India tried the Israeli way without having the resources Israel has.

The people who facilitated these killings are a national threat to Canada, as now no one will take Canada as safe.
That was the idea ,they should not feel safe in Canada for that matter any where else.

If Trudeau were serious, Canada would have expelled the Indian High Commissioner and recalled its own. And where is the evidence that India was involved?
Not everyone is as duffer as Indian leadership. He is one of major world power. Treudu didn't came to Parliament without making sure not only they have proof but most likely already has shared with many countries including India's new daddy USA.

Who cares about Canada?

They are hosting a few paid terrorists in canada that do actively involved in terrorist activity in India.

I firmly believe that if anybody is engaging in criminal activity in India, RAW should seize every opportunity to kill him, regardless of where he is located.

I am a fan of the Mossad, they are the best in the world. They have proven this many times in the past by doing impossible tasks and taking revenge.
Israel is supported by multiple permanent UNSC states that veto any crimes committed by Israel. Who is India supported by? Who will veto in favor of India?
Obviously, you're not in touch with reality.

Israel is supported by multiple permanent UNSC states that veto any crimes committed by Israel. Who is India supported by? Who will veto in favor of India?
Obviously, you're not in touch with reality.

The real question should be - who is not supported, except usually - Pakistan, China, and Turkey?

India can also light up your western borders.
How? The special Indian "consulates" setup in Afghanistan during the war have shutdown, and the Indian "contractors" ran during Operation Devi Shakti, while the Taliban view you as traitors. So what clout do you have to light up anything?
The real question should be - who is not supported, except usually - Pakistan, China, and Turkey?
India is not supported. Nice dodge.

Back
Top Bottom