What's new

India refuses to provide dam water data to Pakistan

LOL:rofl: On one Hand they try to kill us by Thirst of water by Stopping Water on the Other Hand They try to kill us by drowning in the Water.Alas but All In Vain:pakistan: Hum dieet hn nahi maray gayeeee

@topic, there could be security reasons for not sharing this data.. Information given to Pakistan has an uncanny way to finding its way to terrorists and a small dam with high buildup of water is a pretty ripe target for a jehadi squad.
Entry to the road on the top of the dam's is prohibited and the only place to plant a explosive is at the base.
Bhakra Nangal Dam is the weakest structure of them all as it has the thinnest base at 191 m and 9.1 m at the top.So to blow this dam,Jehadis have to literally cling to the dam wall strapped with explosive.

So according to my calculations
Surface Area of Dam wall = 226 m x 520 m = 117520 m2
Average surface area of a adult man = 1.9 m2
No of Jehadis required to blow up the dam = 117520/1.9 = 61853 Jehadis :woot:

So who wants to hurt Pakistan its India, who wants instability in the region its India, who wants to destabilize Pakistan its India, who wants to hurt Pakistan its India, who is supporting terrorism in Pakistan its India, who always dreams bullshit its India. I only see India’s name everywhere so it should not come as a surprise that India is truly Pakistan’s worse enemy & a worse neighbor ever. We have snakes in the neighborhood.

I got something to say for these Aman ki Asha douchebag you all are "JABRONIS".

According to Indus Water Treaty, only the western rivers are allocated to Pakistan. India shares all data on western river dams with Pakistan regularly.

It is actually quite mischevous of Pakistani media to falsely show that India is not sharing water data on eastern rivers when India never did share data of the eastern rivers for the past 60 years. Besides, the eastern river waters are allocated to India exclusively. Any water that comes to Pakistan is actually a bonus from the eatern rivers.

Even in times of war, the Indus Water treaty has been followed, so misleading people like this is quite a childish way to fool the public.

LOL:rofl: On one Hand they try to kill us by Thirst of water by Stopping Water on the Other Hand They try to kill us by drowning in the Water.Alas but All In Vain:pakistan: Hum dieet hn nahi maray gayeeee
From you post I remember on Dialogue by old bollywood movie villian Ajeet.

Robert! Is ko liquid oxygen me daal do. Liquid ise jeene nahi dega, aur oxygen ise marne nahi dega.

:rofl:

You need to create consensus among Sindh, Punjab and KP build a dam and stop wasting water of Indus river instead of expecting India not to construct the dams on western river. I read you guys even quarreling with Afghanistan over Kabul river.

SIR, please!!!!

the thread is not about CRYING ABOUT INDIA BUILDING DAM ON OUR RIVERS but about something that is totaly different.

i have said this before, let me try to explain again..
Building dams is something that is understandable as India get benefits from it. not sharing data is something that is of NO GOOD to India but only mean HARM to Pakistan...

Why so?? with all the talks of Aman and Friendship and being the biggest supporter of democracy and always going an extra mile to be friend with neighbors!!!

There you go!! now answer that instead of unnecessarily bringing in farmer deaths and nukes into all discussions. Why would India share data on storage of water that's on the Indian side??
Why not?
if it is something , doing which wont harm you but will be good for someone, then why not!! Keeping in mind the Indian calims of being the most peace loving nation of the world!

For all members, please note that the topic is regarding Indian Gov, despite request from Pakistan Gov not sharing Water data even though it was of no harm to India but Pakistan could have in a better position to monitor water flows in up coming monsoon.
the point is why would a nation, who declares Pakistan as MFN and have quoted this grace of theirs on numbers of occasion, a nation that claims to be a regional power, striving for peace and stability in the region, a nation that claim to have always working all out, going an extra mile to establish good relations with neighbors, a nation with all the peace loving and sugar coated claim do so. Why will they not do something that do not harm them in any way but someone else, that happens to be there so called MFN can get benefit from this.
what are the reasons!!

please stay on topic and discuss the relevant point.

this thread have NOTHING to do with Pakistan wasting water, not building dam, Indian stealing water etc.

One simple point to ponder...
Why Indians not doing something that do not harm them but do benefit Pakistan...

whit all the Indian claims i mentioned above.. is this a case of worlds biggest democracy being worlds biggest hypocrisy??

Dams,, Wastage, Stealing... all these things are of-topic and i request MODS to take care of this!!

By Indus Water Treaty we are only Bound to Share Data on Eastern Rivers Not Western Rivers . It is really Despicable of pakistani Media to Brain Fart on an issue they just have no idea about . At least they should have read treaty first . Pakistan requested and we are not bound by anything to comply to that request .

So who wants to hurt Pakistan its India, who wants instability in the region its India, who wants to destabilize Pakistan its India, who wants to hurt Pakistan its India, who is supporting terrorism in Pakistan its India, who always dreams bullshit its India. I only see India’s name everywhere so it should not come as a surprise that India is truly Pakistan’s worse enemy & a worse neighbor ever. We have snakes in the neighborhood.

I got something to say for these Aman ki Asha douchebag you all are "JABRONIS".

And we see Other Way That IS PAKISTAN. I want call Pakistan "Jabronis". Your Former PM Has Given You a Very Good Name ;)

The difference is that MFN or 26/11 are not that big in the grand scheme of things, worse case scenario we have bad relations that we already has for the last 60 years.

When dealing with water however is a different story. The Indus is Pakistan's only life line. You threaten that, then you threaten the lives of 180 million peoples. And worse case scenario for that is nuclear war on both sides.

Its better you conserve water on your side of the border if its the only lifeline instead of letting it all go down the drain in Arabian sea .....

And as far as nuclear threatning is concerned , you can turn that sum threat sideways and shove it straight up the ... you know what !!!

By Indus Water Treaty we are only Bound to Share Data on Eastern Rivers Not Western Rivers . It is really Despicable of pakistani Media to Brain Fart on an issue they just have no idea about . At least they should have read treaty first . Pakistan requested and we are not bound by anything to comply to that request .
correction:By Indus Water Treaty we are only Bound to Share Data on western Rivers Not eastern Rivers .

India need to seriously abolish existing IWT treaty and make the sharing at least 50 -50 in the new treaty.. India has such a huge water shortage.

we wont do this

because doing so will result in millions of Pakistanis will suffer due to fact that Indus is main source of water for Pakistan

For all members, please note that the topic is regarding Indian Gov,
Why Indians not doing something that do not harm them but do benefit Pakistan...

Simply Because when our demands are met on political level then only we will "provide" you anything , even if it just information . If we had "information" on 26/11 it would never had happened . If terror camps was clamped down many terror attacks on India would not have happened . Karma's is a *****. It always get backs at you . This is just a Boomerang effect of your actions .

Back
Top Bottom