What's new

India reduces citizenship fee for Hindus, minorities from Pakistan

who the hell cares, why this collectivist commie mindset ?

Idgaf about whatever is happening to hindus in waste bengal, they should take care of themselves, don't care about the sunnis getting fucked in aleppo or the jihadis in kashmir either.

let me guess, you're also a big fan of demonetization and feel like a real trooper standing in bank ques for hours to withdraw a paltry amount of money ?

fuckin' government worshipper low life hive mind loser cunt, next jihad attack, I hope you get blown to pieces.

554-middle-finger-5.png
Calm down. Have a beer. :D

Yes then take all 70Lakh muslims of kashmir, we really dont want them.
Not all want to be part of Pakistan. About a third want to be with India. Another third are confused. A third want to go with Pakistan. Max.

Very good move. I hope many if not all take this opportunity. Rs. 100 is only a formality.
Is there any incentive for Muslims in India to shift to Pakistan that is provided by the Pak Government?

First thing , you need to understand here that Indian citizens are Indians no matter to which religion they belong.

Indian establishment has settled millions of refugees during the partition but what we are seeing that millions of people are already coming from Nepal, Tibet, Myanmar and are living in Republic of India.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...or-pak-hindus-as-indian-citizens-reduced.html
Welcoming the move, Hindu Singh Sodha, Chairman of the Seemant Lok Sangthan, a voluntary organisation fighting for the rights of the refugees, said the decision has come as a huge relief for minorities belonging to the neighbouring countries.

"We had been demanding for delegating the citizenship powers of the District Collectors and reduction in the application fee to just Rs 100 per application for these poor people since long.

Pashupatinath temple
1358494277_4-Kathmandu-Pashupatinath-10-Pashupatinath-Temple-From-Across-River.jpg

1682426-janakpur-locator-map.jpg

who the hell cares, why this collectivist commie mindset ?
Idgaf about whatever is happening to hindus in waste bengal, they should take care of themselves, don't care about the sunnis getting fucked in aleppo or the jihadis in kashmir either.

let me guess, you're also a big fan of demonetization and feel like a real trooper standing in bank ques for hours to withdraw a paltry amount of money ?

fuckin' government worshipper low life hive mind loser cunt, next jihad attack, I hope you get blown to pieces.

554-middle-finger-5.png

Off topic post this in proper thread.

One Sickular not care for another sickular??? Thats news!!

Bias as you show towards your own citizens who are Hindus????

Are we really doing that.

We must do that.

Ours are faced with terrorists just like our majority. Yours are faced with your own normal majority Hindu bias.

Well they are your citizens you show them whatever your want. We as part of international community can only raise voice against injustices to them as well as our own citizens.

@Levina here goes your One tolerant secular India:coffee::coffee::coffee:
@Bharat Muslim @Razia Sultana @Hindustani78

This talk is about 36,384 displaced families from Pakistan occupied areas of Jammu & Kashmir (POJK) and Chhamb.

In the aftermath of partition of the country in 1947, thousands of families from Pakistan occupied areas of Jammu & Kashmir migrated to the State of Jammu & Kashmir. Subsequently, during Indo-Pak Wars of 1965 and 1971, a large number of families were displaced from Chhamb Niabat area of Jammu & Kashmir. Series of relief and rehabilitation packages have been extended by the Government of India/State Government of J&K from time to time to mitigate the hardship of displaced persons from PoJK and Chhamb and to rehabilitate them.

Oh I agree. What's with the screw face? You're too emotional. These threads are a hoot.
Enhhh???screw face??
Don't brand me emotional without a reason. Most prolly it's your forum which is pulling another prank on me. Grr

It shows this on my mobile >>>

IMG_7080.jpg

I think the offer was open to them before as well. Many Afghan Hindus and Sikhs came to India with nothing but their lives in their hands in the 90s.

BD - It has been done. Thousands are coming here with growing hate against Hindus there.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/worl...r-taliban-leaders-home-in-afghan-capital.html
Kabul: An Afghan official says gunmen on a motorbike opened fire at the house of a former Taliban leader in the capital, killing at least one person.

Fraidoon Obaidi, the head of the Kabul police's criminal investigation department, says the two gunmen attacked Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef's house on Friday, but he was not there.

Zaeef, who served as the Taliban's envoy to Pakistan when the group ruled Afghanistan in the 1990s, has reconciled with the current US-backed government.

No one has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Ours are faced with terrorists just like our majority. Yours are faced with your own normal majority Hindu bias.

Well they are your citizens you show them whatever your want. We as part of international community can only raise voice against injustices to them as well as our own citizens.

Madam however you want to dodge the responsibility, but it do not ceases with mere statements.

This is unfinished agenda of partition its you who demanded partition on the basis of religion, now you cannot run from your responsibilities.

You are not doing justice to your own clan.

no it more like battle against liars,I consider it my religious job to expose liars especially shameless ballant liars:coffee::coffee:
Isn't it ironical that this comes from a guy who calls himself Mr.trump??:haha:

Btw you haven't replied to my other post where I mentioned Rohingyas.
Did you miss it Mr.Trump??? :P
Arne't they always writing about he utopia that India is, now they want to rid themselves of the Muslims. :o:
:blink:
Can't believe it.
You are adding fuel to fire.

Back
Top Bottom