What's new

India reduces citizenship fee for Hindus, minorities from Pakistan

Who are you a Judge????

Whole lot of Sindhis and Punjabis moved from Pakistan. Are they poor now???
no, but facts are facts, tiny in numbers as they might be, but economically well to do Hindus in Pak probably don't want to move to India. How is it any different from rich muslims here not having any interest in Pakistan ?

Your sickular crape is hilarious.
crap ?

your Hindu ummah crap is worse, we're no advanced economy who can afford to take people in and make their lives better.. poor Pakistani Hindus are going to continue living shitty lives here too, that's a fact.

I think the offer was open to them before. Many Afghan Hindus and Sikhs came to India with nothing but their lives in their hands in the 90s.
am talking about those 10 million afghans who live in Pakistan they literally love you wanna give them a chance??

No. Sorry. I welcome them. All Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists/atheists/etc of Sindh, Panjab etc are welcome here.

As for Indian Muslims, I personally know many who do not consider themselves Indian. And I am not talking about Kashmir.

This is optional and not binding on refugee seekers. Those who are willing will take it up. Those who are comfortable in Pakistan may choose to do so.

Look, we're not ever going to kick out hundreds of millions of people, why even waste your time thinking about stuff like that ?

btw, not a fan of islam or communism etc here, not by any stretch..

no, but facts are facts, tiny in numbers as they might be, but economically well to do Hindus in Pak probably don't want to move to India. How is it any different from rich muslims here not having any interest in Pakistan ?
crap ?
your Hindu ummah crap is worse, we're no advanced economy who can afford to take people in and make their lives better.. poor Pakistani Hindus are going to continue living shitty lives here too, that's a fact.

You people are well fade but that Sickular Nehru Clan. And now you must be shown right place in the Indian Society.

You people must be treated like Hindus of Pakistan.

Your Women must be grabbed and Businesses should be ravaged as they do to Hindus in Pakistan.

Then only you people will understand to respect the majority, and their genuine concerns.

This fate is only matter of time which is vindicated by your post.

Look, we're not ever going to kick out hundreds of millions of people, why even waste your time thinking about stuff like that ?
Those who wish to relocate - the option should be there for all free men and women. Boundaries of nations should not keep their citizens captive. I know many 'Indians' who would love to join Pakistan. There must be many Pakistanis who would prefer India. This gives the latter an option. I hope Pakistan provides something for the former.

Back
Top Bottom