What's new

India Pakistan Dream

I saw a Dream yesterday.
India Agreed to pull out its forces from Muslim Majority areas of Kashmir and hand it to Pakistan. The day is celebrated in Pakistan and India as a hall mark of new relations and ward off old enemities. Also India have pulled there support away from Baloch insurgents.
Pakistan signed a memo with india to address its concerns regarding Pakistani support to Elements destabalizing India. And start Grand operation against terrorist networks operational in Pakistan.
The removal of India Pakistan Border fence is celebrated on both sides of border as the fall of Berlin wall.
Pakistan acting as a bridge between china and India for confidence building and starting a commision to resolve china and India border disputes
Pakistan India Bangladesh and Srilanka form Regional Association for cooperation called South Asian Union for cooporation.
South Asia starts its progressive start into a new era of cooperation and demilitarization.

But alas me and my dreams :(
new recruits r always cute:tup:,,,,but chances r,after a couple of months on pdf,u'll dream about nuclear wars :p:

no,this means owing your allegiance to bharat mata :kiss3:

sirf nepal hi kyun,ye le chutiye :D-
0001_505.jpg

Haan bc baki ka China dal le. Amreeka bhi dal le. UK bhi dal le :D

I saw a Dream yesterday.
India Agreed to pull out its forces from Muslim Majority areas of Kashmir and hand it to Pakistan. The day is celebrated in Pakistan and India as a hall mark of new relations and ward off old enemities. Also India have pulled there support away from Baloch insurgents.
Pakistan signed a memo with india to address its concerns regarding Pakistani support to Elements destabalizing India. And start Grand operation against terrorist networks operational in Pakistan.
The removal of India Pakistan Border fence is celebrated on both sides of border as the fall of Berlin wall.
Pakistan acting as a bridge between china and India for confidence building and starting a commision to resolve china and India border disputes
Pakistan India Bangladesh and Srilanka form Regional Association for cooperation called South Asian Union for cooporation.
South Asia starts its progressive start into a new era of cooperation and demilitarization.

I dreamt of sleeping with Alia Bhatt :p:

Mujhe kya pata main to yahi samajhta raha utni der se

Lanat usse se koi bahtar nahin ayee khwab main

6/10

Fail.
Hai re teri Samajh. Samjh ko samjha ki samajh samajhke samajh ko samjho, samajhke samajhna bhi ek samajh hai. Samajh samajhke samajh ko na samjhe, uska matlab wo nasamajh hai. :laugh:

1. Kashmir be declared a nonmilitary zone under joint administration of Pakistan and India.

2. Trade barriers and visa restrictions be abolished between India and Pakistan.

3. South Asia trade bloc be established.

4. Asian union be fostered with China, India, Pakistan, and other East Asian economies.

5. Military expenses be cut and peace dividend be used for better health, education, and infrastructure improvements.

And we shall all live happily ever after.
I didnt knew people had such formal and organized dreams ;)
But well said non the less

Back
Top Bottom