What's new

India Pakistan Dream

Zhukov

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I saw a Dream yesterday.
India Agreed to pull out its forces from Muslim Majority areas of Kashmir and hand it to Pakistan. The day is celebrated in Pakistan and India as a hall mark of new relations and ward off old enemities. Also India have pulled there support away from Baloch insurgents.
Pakistan signed a memo with india to address its concerns regarding Pakistani support to Elements destabalizing India. And start Grand operation against terrorist networks operational in Pakistan.
The removal of India Pakistan Border fence is celebrated on both sides of border as the fall of Berlin wall.
Pakistan acting as a bridge between china and India for confidence building and starting a commision to resolve china and India border disputes
Pakistan India Bangladesh and Srilanka form Regional Association for cooperation called South Asian Union for cooporation.
South Asia starts its progressive start into a new era of cooperation and demilitarization.

But alas me and my dreams :(

Share your dream about India and Pakistan here

I saw a Dream yesterday.
India Agreed to pull out its forces from Muslim Majority areas of Kashmir and hand it to Pakistan. The day is celebrated in Pakistan and India as a hall mark of new relations and ward off old enemities. Also India have pulled there support away from Baloch insurgents.
Pakistan signed a memo with india to address its concerns regarding Pakistani support to Elements destabalizing India. And start Grand operation against terrorist networks operational in Pakistan.
The removal of India Pakistan Border fence is celebrated on both sides of border as the fall of Berlin wall.
Pakistan acting as a bridge between china and India for confidence building and starting a commision to resolve china and India border disputes
Pakistan India Bangladesh and Srilanka form Regional Association for cooperation called South Asian Union for cooporation.
South Asia starts its progressive start into a new era of cooperation and demilitarization.

But alas me and my dreams :(

the whole of Jammu and Kashmir belongs to the Muslims, not just the present Muslim majority areas

Muslims were killed, pushed out of most of present day indian Jammu. And they are now living in Azad Kashmir and Pakistan.
Jammu always had a Muslim majority until 1948

Dreams are just dreams, they may come true but you cannot expect every of your dream to come true...

If you still want every of your dream to come true then stop dreaming...

Sane heads on both sides want peace.How we go about achieving it and how long will it take ?

1. Kashmir be declared a nonmilitary zone under joint administration of Pakistan and India.

2. Trade barriers and visa restrictions be abolished between India and Pakistan.

3. South Asia trade bloc be established.

4. Asian union be fostered with China, India, Pakistan, and other East Asian economies.

5. Military expenses be cut and peace dividend be used for better health, education, and infrastructure improvements.

And we shall all live happily ever after.

India Agreed to pull out its forces from Muslim Majority areas of Kashmir and hand it to Pakistan.

In your dreams, mate.:devil:

Seriously though, what does India gain from such a move? What does Pakistan have to offer? We have already learnt how to keep Pakistan's "non state actor" terrorists away, so you can't really threaten us with that. So why would India simply give away a state, unless Pakistan offers something sweet in return?

The Berlin wall was built by the Soviets to prevent their own citizens from escaping to the freer, more prosperous Western Europe. The fence in Kashmir was built by Indians to keep Pakistani terrorists out of India. That fence is only for military purpose, and with or without that fence, families on both sides were already immobilized, long before the fence was built. The fence is meant for militants, not common people. So the analogy with the Berlin wall is flawed.

That already exists, it's called SAARC.

upload_2014-5-23_21-15-40.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom