What's new

India/Pakistan: A new generation takes up arms in Kashmir

instead of funding terrorist use the money for education in your country
transport and power productions:omghaha:
Please your trying to lecture me; meanwhile half of your population defecates on anything but a toilet; potty train your population first before talking to me about education; our transport system is a decade ahead of India.

First let them independent from the pigs.:victory1:
terrorist state.poor state. we know how to deal with terror.
Please your trying to lecture me; meanwhile half of your population defecates on anything but a toilet; potty train your population first before talking to me about education; our transport system is a decade ahead of India.
read post #16

Indian is a democratic country. We do not have tradition of disowning our people killed in action like Pakistan does.

Most of these terrorists are killed when local people give information of their hiding place.So much for local support.

Which history should I look at. India has Kashmir since 1947 and nothing has changed.

And you people still lose war against these people.

They were send back in 18th century. Subcontinent was under Hindu rule of Marathas before Britishers came.
1: You disown everyone; Dalits, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Kashmiris
2: The video doesnt look like some group of youth reporting information to India.
3: By history, i meant global history.
4: Who exactly are we losing a war against...?:crazy:
5: Mughal Empire basically collapsed due to constant invasions from the west(Persia and Afghanistan), many times Marathas barely faced any resistance when advancing, however Marathas werent able to fully take over Mughal lands, and couldnt even hold the ones they took,Marthas eventually lost a quarter of India when Muslim armies fought back; Mughals perished because of the British. You guys eventually went back to doing what you did best, finding a master and sucking their dcks.

1: You disown everyone; Dalits, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Kashmiris

We dont disown Dalits.
2: The video doesnt look like some group of youth reporting information to India.

I am telling how most of terrorists are killed after local Kashmiris give Indian Army location of terrorists.
3: By history, i meant global history.

Why should I look global history when in Indian history we are doing good job in Kashmir.
4: Who exactly are we losing a war against...?:crazy:

India obviously. You obsession with Kashmir has reduced your country to half.

5: Mughal Empire basically collapsed due to constant invasions from the west(Persia and Afghanistan), many times Marathas barely faced any resistance when advancing, however Marathas werent able to fully take over Mughal lands, and couldnt even hold the ones they took,Marthas eventually lost a quarter of India when Muslim armies fought back; Mughals perished because of the British.

Is that what is taught in history in Pakistan. Sadly your version of history is false. Mughals were vassal state of Marathas after Aurangzeb.

You guys eventually went back to doing what you did best, finding a master and sucking their dcks.

Thats what Pakistan is doing with China now.

Back
Top Bottom