What's new

INDIA PAK STUCK IN 1947

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUNS-N- ROSES

Reaction score
Recently at a another thread started by our new friend dakoit sakhya, i saw a comment from one of our pakistani researcher with several thousand posts to his credit. He simply stated "india and pakistan did not share any common culture". Now this got me thinking, the fact remain india and pak have so many commonalities in culture. so what could have prompted a senior researcher to make a statement like this. then i realised its nothing but "hate". He is one of us millions/billions of people who are still stuck in 1947.

Now i know many indians and pakistanis will instantly disagree with me. They will also claim that they are wanting to move on but the opposite country and its people are still persisting with saga of 1947.

The seeds of this "hate" for sown in 1947 but we have still not managed to uproot the tree of "hate". Consistently our governments have used this against us. All the failures of our governments were hidden behind conspiracy theories. I remember there was time in india when everything ill happening in country was blamed on "evil pakistan". The successive governments conveniently hid their failures under this philosophy. we "patriotic" people never really questioned our government and conveniently blamed "evil pakistanis" for all our problems.

I am sure the situation in pakistan was or is no different.

The situation has remained same since 1947. we "internet warriors" always try to protect the honour of our country in these forums. whatso ever the topic, the discussion invariably comes around to following:

1. Two nation theory.
2. Terrorism
3. Kashmir and wars between india-pak.
4. Plight of muslims in india
5. Plight of minorities in pakistan.
6. How Indian armed forces are better than Pakistani armed forces and vice versa.
7. How pakistan is better than india and vice versa.

64 years since independence and we have learnt nothing but hate from history. our governments have taught nothing but hate to us regarding each other. the official records have been modifed as per our own wishes. Hell even the text books of small school children describe indians/pakistanis as "evil and cunning".

and we grow up cultivating this "hate" in our heart and soul. no wonder, some of us go to extreme lengths to bring out ills of enemy country. so one sees a lot of posts depicting lack of toilets in india or attrocities on dalits or even cow urine drinking . Hell some even bring out rape statistics to prove how bad it is to live in india. on the other hand some of us ridicule pakistani economy and how pakistani minorities have no future. and the list goes on and on.

What we dont realise is when we post these comments we only do it feed the "hate" present in our soul. The very "Hate" which has been cultivated in our hearts by our elders/government/system. so pakistani use the examples of toilets/rapes/attrocities/caste system to subconsciously justify the partition. on the other hand, indians use 1971 example as a failure of two nation theory. They also ridicule pakistani economy and consistlently use staements given by western countries to highlight failure of pakistan as a state. so we consistently see member signatures highlighting their hate for enemy country by bringing out following:1.

1. More poor in india than africa.
2. pakistan is the epicenter of world terrorism.
3. India is not a nation but a geographical entity.
4. Pakistan in list of top 10 failed nations.

All these signatures highlight the "hate" present in our soul and our heart. we need to ask ourselves, are we getting better as individual by ridiculing the other country?

The answer my friends lies in only one thing. we might not have been born in 1947 but we are still stuck in 1947.

we are not stuck..................we are trying to move...............but Pakistan is holding our leg

First of all .. having no faith does not guarantee improving living standards. India is an obvious answer of that. However you are correct that religion can be used as a two edged sword and it has kept together its useless laws to promote small societies like in the old days. Little do they know that small societies do not stay small forever, that is when the collapse happens and is seen in third world countries where religion is grabbed on too tight. Like flying a kite .. you have to give it some slack for it to get higher. I am sure you can deny facts as the human mind is capable of much greater feats, but in the end how long can you imagine flowers in a sea of fire.

Recently at a another thread started by our new friend dakoit sakhya, i saw a comment from one of our pakistani researcher with several thousand posts to his credit. He simply stated "india and pakistan did not share any common culture". Now this got me thinking, ...................................[/B]

Only to be answered by original poster

The word which infuriates pakistanis the most is Partition, It is a false notion that a sovereign India was divided.

You bengali, marathi, central indians soldiers invaded our lands with the help of britons and then claim all of of punjab, sindh, NWFP and balchistan is your personal property.

Before 1947 there was no country called India, it was an empire (British indian empire) which ruled 40% of South Asia, Bharat today rules 75% of south asia then how can there be a partition when the land occupied by bharat is almost double the land occupied by britons.

For the culture part,
Pakistan's culture is influenced by
Indus valley civilization,
Vedic Aryans
Muslim (Persian/Turk)
European

There is no hindu culture which is widespread in india then how can pakistan and bharat have same culture

Only to be answered by original poster

The word which infuriates pakistanis the most is Partition, It is a false notion that a sovereign India was divided.

You bengali, marathi, central indians soldiers invaded our lands with the help of britons and then claim all of of punjab, sindh, NWFP and balchistan is your personal property.

Before 1947 there was no country called India, it was an empire (British indian empire) which ruled 40% of South Asia, Bharat today rules 75% of south asia then how can there be a partition when the land occupied by bharat is almost double the land occupied by britons.

For the culture part,
Pakistan's culture is influenced by
Indus valley civilization,
Vedic Aryans
Muslim (Persian/Turk)
European

There is no hindu culture which is widespread in india then how can pakistan and bharat have same culture

lets start with
  • The food we eat, just the diff is non veg is abdundant on ur side and ved our side but down the line all recipie are same, you eat more non veg we eat more veg
  • The clothes we wear, from shalwar kameez to pathani suits, indian women often wear saree which in pakistan is reserved for special occassions
  • the language which we speak in north, its more or less same
  • the history which we share is more or less same with diffrent versions
  • the games which we play as child they are also almost same
  • the music is almost same
  • the poetry is same
  • the day to day life procedures are same

Now the sarcastic part
  • we both curse our leaders
  • we hate our political system
  • we love our armies
  • we think we are the best

Its just Phobia for India and Indianism in Pakistan to distance themselves from India and to proove themselves to be Arabs and that is also because so that they can proove to themselves and others that "we are diffrent" and so partition was justified

With almost equal number of muslims living in India if they dont proove themselves to be diffrent a day can come when the people in pakistan will start questioning why the hell was they partitioned so its always good to find solace in the grief of Indian muslims and indian society

HTML:
You bengali, marathi, central indians soldiers invaded our lands with the help of britons and then claim all of of punjab, sindh, NWFP and balchistan is your personal property
. no indian claims these.
HTML:

i will bring jus two facts. The region where pakistan lies today was part of "mauryan empire" and "Gupta Empire". So the culture of the regions under their rule was already inter linked much before muslim/british rule.

Do not mistake indian culture as "hindu culture". culture is different then religion. it encompasses clothing, languages, social practices, food and many more. religion is just one aspect of culture.

my friend you havent got the jist of my post. do read more carefully.

lets start with
  • The food we eat, just the diff is non veg is abdundant on ur side and ved our side but down the line all recipie are same, you eat more non veg we eat more veg
  • The clothes we wear, from shalwar kameez to pathani suits, indian women often wear saree which in pakistan is reserved for special occassions
  • the language which we speak in north, its more or less same
  • the history which we share is more or less same with diffrent versions
  • the games which we play as child they are also almost same
  • the music is almost same
  • the poetry is same
  • the day to day life procedures are same

Now the sarcastic part
  • we both curse our leaders
  • we hate our political system
  • we love our armies
  • we think we are the best

Pakistani food is rich in meat (including beef), whereas wheat is the main staple. Pashto, Punjabi, Balochi, Sindhi, Kashmiri, etc. music and dances are distinctly unique with their own melodies, instruments, patterns and styles. Pakistani arts in metal work, tiles, furniture, rugs, designs/paintings, literature, calligraphy, etc. are distinct and diverse. Pakistani architecture is unique with its Islamic styles. The manners and lifestyles are guided by a blend of Islam and local traditions. In comparison both Pakistanis and the Indians definitely have distinct cultures of their own. Some Indian women wear Shalwar kameez, which is due to Persian cultural influence which is more strong in Pakistan.

What i am trying to say is, it were the muslims who brought Mughal” dishes. This style of cooking was developed
in the Muslim courts of India. Tandoori dishes baked in a hot, clay oven; breads such as nan, and various rice dishes.

Mughal dishes, Tandoori dishes, kebabs, palau, bryani they are not indian dishes they are muslim dishes

Indian dish is daal, I gave my house to indians for 1 year to live in, and evey day it was daal which was food, They didn't know anything about mughal dish.

Again shalwar kamiz and sherwani is also not indigenous to india, it was brought to india by muslim,

If what you are saying is to be believed then all the central asian and iranians,afghan pakistanis and indian have same culture

Pakistani food is rich in meat (including beef), whereas wheat is the main staple. Pashto, Punjabi, Balochi, Sindhi, Kashmiri, etc. music and dances are distinctly unique with their own melodies, instruments, patterns and styles. Pakistani arts in metal work, tiles, furniture, rugs, designs/paintings, literature, calligraphy, etc. are distinct and diverse. Pakistani architecture is unique with its Islamic styles. The manners and lifestyles are guided by a blend of Islam and local traditions. In comparison both Pakistanis and the Indians definitely have distinct cultures of their own. Some Indian women wear Shalwar kameez, which is due to Persian cultural influence which is more strong in Pakistan.

What i am trying to say is, it were the muslims who brought Mughal” dishes. This style of cooking was developed
in the Muslim courts of India. Tandoori dishes baked in a hot, clay oven; breads such as nan, and various rice dishes.

Mughal dishes, Tandoori dishes, kebabs, palau, bryani they are not indian dishes they are muslim dishes

Indian dish is daal, I gave my house to indians for 1 year to live in, and evey day it was daal which was food, They didn't know anything about mughal dish.

Again shalwar kamiz and sherwani is also not indigenous to india, it was brought to india by muslim,

If what you are saying is to be believed then all the central asian and iranians,afghan pakistanis and indian have same culture

ignorant and living in denial. stuck in 1947.

HTML:
You bengali, marathi, central indians soldiers invaded our lands with the help of britons and then claim all of of punjab, sindh, NWFP and balchistan is your personal property
. no indian claims these.
HTML:

i will bring jus two facts. The region where pakistan lies today was part of "mauryan empire" and "Gupta Empire". So the culture of the regions under their rule was already inter linked much before muslim/british rule.

Do not mistake indian culture as "hindu culture". culture is different then religion. it encompasses clothing, languages, social practices, food and many more. religion is just one aspect of culture.

my friend you havent got the jist of my post. do read more carefully.

yes pakistan was part of mauryan empire for half a century.

Gupta Empire never ruled any part of pakistan.

Dr Ahmed Dani and Dr Mughal in their history on pakistan write they are yet to find any trace of gupta empire in pakistan.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

ignorant and living in denial. stuck in 1947.

why not counter me with facts rather than throwing insults

Lol man what is a muslim dish and what is hindu dish....

At least for once in life stop looking at least food from the religious lenses.

man the thread creator is right you are stuck in 1947, we are talking about today. Dal is one of the ceral which we use along with the same mughal tandoori dishes.

and guess what we are not discussing hindus and muslims here we are discussing indians and pakistanis. we have number of muslims which are just slightly less then you who can claim what you say is exclusively muslim.

As far as music goes look at the singing style of Abida parween and likes and the indian classical singers from the north. the ragas are all the way same

yes pakistan was part of mauryan empire for half a century.

Gupta Empire never ruled any part of pakistan.

Dr Ahmed Dani and Dr Mughal in their history on pakistan write they are yet to find any trace of gupta empire in pakistan.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

why not counter me with facts rather than throwing insults

i Have already countered u r posts. and i did not insult u in any way. if it is mods will take appropriate action.

as for u my friend. u have not got the message i was trying to convey. please try to read the first post carefully where i have even criticised fellow indians and my own goverment.

What else you can expect from Two brothers??? It happens when a nation get divided ... Two korea are arch rival, Germany was in same situation....

there is only one solution ...... "There is no solution, let the things go how they are going" :P

You need to start differentiating between regional culture and national culture.

ie there is no national culture, but only regional one

Your Punjabi culture is as differrent from your Pashto or Balochi or your Bengali culture(as use to be)..as Indian punjabi culture is different from.. Tamil or North east Indian culture.

Does that mean Punjab, Balochistan, KP or East Pakistan is/was not a part of same country?

To Indian Members: If indian muslims are in good condition and if we were to be culturally same how can you justify partition.... I hope you got my point

To Pakistani Posters: I have nothing against Pakistan and i feel good for you that you got your homeland when you did not wanted to live with us. But the generic attitude of Pakistan just make me feel what i understand about the topic in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom