What's new

'India only gives moral support to Balochistan'

Recently ISI recruiters were apprehended trying to recruit maoists so you r assertion is completely wrong. Moreover the naxalites never said they want freedom from India, they have said they are citizens of India who want development of locals.
Proof? anything tht happens in india is supported by ISI?if ur wife fights..... I bet u blame it on ISI for it?

Thus there could be no comparison between naxals and Baloch's who are oppressed for decades and want freedom from punjabi rule.

Shut ur B.S trap.. Im a balouch n so is mr Irfan ...People want provincial autonomy which they got!!

Wat punjabi rule u f.. ?zardari is a sindhi balouch... though he is an arse....
we r as PAKISTANI as anybdy u troll.:angry:

It is ethical when one's survival depends on it. The punjabis are clinching the jobs of Baloch's from their homeland.

Get a bukin life u dirty troll.BLA is even killing balouch who work in government or publically expose them...

Moreover your so called Pak army and ISI killed hundreds of unarmed kashmiri pandits for "ethnic cleansing" of kashmir, so you hold no moral ground over it.

Dirty liar....
Have any proof?uve killed 60 plus ppl in iok in recent weeks?
When did ISI kill pundits ?

After 2005 earthquake a body of retired army officers was made by musharaff to see the infrastructure building in occupied kashmir, and it's funds were diverted to "some other work"(read corruption and terrorism) so that the silence of ordinary common man beaten by a crisis could be converted to a more sinister plot as designed by army mens. This just shows how much you guys care about kashmiris.

huh an article with no proof?
Only a general n go see everything is back to normal n rebuilding has been done even yaseen malik was surprised how people helped in 2005..... do u see protests n killings?unlike india...

Last edited:
Don't give any moral or any sort of support plzz thankyou... we can handle our nations agenda's furtermore, the only support that india could give and should give is to peace between the two nations i rest my case.

Don't give any moral or any sort of support plzz thankyou... we can handle our nations agenda's furtermore, the only support that india could give and should give is to peace between the two nations i rest my case.

excellent...but that would be so great if u guys could also reciprocate that. :smitten:

India has nothing to do with Baloch or any other issue in Pakistan..The End.

But we do want Pakistan to stop cross border terrorism emanating from its side.

Who was that Pakistani leader who said,' We will bleed India with a thousand wounds'?? Yes dear friends that policy of proxy war through terrorism is still going on.:frown:

Recently ISI recruiters were apprehended trying to recruit maoists so you r assertion is completely wrong. Moreover the naxalites never said they want freedom from India, they have said they are citizens of India who want development of locals. Thus there could be no comparison between naxals and Baloch's who are oppressed for decades and want freedom from punjabi rule.

It is ethical when one's survival depends on it. The punjabis are clinching the jobs of Baloch's from their homeland. Moreover your so called Pak army and ISI killed hundreds of unarmed kashmiri pandits for "ethnic cleansing" of kashmir, so you hold no moral ground over it.

After 2005 earthquake a body of retired army officers was made by musharaff to see the infrastructure building in occupied kashmir, and it's funds were diverted to "some other work"(read corruption and terrorism) so that the silence of ordinary common man beaten by a crisis could be converted to a more sinister plot as designed by army mens. This just shows how much you guys care about kashmiris.

I was not drawing any similarity between naxalites and Baluch separatists. I was just returning the favour.

Punjabis clinching jobs of Baluchis? Are you nuts? People of all provinces work in each other provinces. Noone is clinching jobs. People of all ethnicities work in Punjab and in other provinces as well. And killing of civilians is never ethical. Atleast act as a human.

As for diversion of funds, Corruption is an old problem of our country. All Govts. so far have exploited funds and every Pakistani has suffered by that, not just Kashmiris.

To draw you a parallel, there is a large Sikh component in Indian Army but that doesnt restrict Pakistani members here from raising the Khalistan bogey time and again.

The whole point of the thread, in my view is to convey that India can and will use moderate separatism to create trouble for Pakistan, as India is facing in Kashmir. Agreed, Balochistan is no Kashmir, but with good moral support, who can stop it from becoming one?

No body can stop it since it is not going to become one. Another LTTE is in the making in SA even though BLA is no match for LTTE. Both of them share the same ending though. You can play your cards but be careful never play that card which can make you a complete looser in the end. You live in a castle of glass and you also know ISI very well. ;)

No body can stop it since it is not going to become one. Another LTTE is in the making in SA even though BLA is no match for LTTE. Both of them share the same ending though. You can play your cards but be careful never play that card which can make you a complete looser in the end. You live in a castle of glass and you also know ISI very well. ;)

Ok pls mate stop this hyper-exaggeration of ISI's capabilities.

No offence but we all saw how they performed wen suicide bombs were going left,right and centre in ur cities.

Every intelligence agency has its own capabilities :agree: and urs is not one that got trained in Jupiter with extra-terrestrial skills.

<you also know isi very well>
For last 6 decades we have known what isi is capable of and what raw is capable of. Did you guys release any new version of isi lately?

Balochistan issue will be solved as soon as we will have a competent gov. On the other side India is our arch rival and it will do anything it can to harm Pakistan and thats what it's doing from past 60 years. We were always defensive bcz it's not us who wants to dominate the entire region like india desires.....we (Muslims) have already ruled over the subcontenent for more then 1000 years! it doesn'treally matters what indian members have to say we know that they are involved in Balochistan but the most important thing is, they will not achieve their goals!

Balochistan issue will be solved as soon as we will have a competent gov. On the other side India is our arch rival and it will do anything it can to harm Pakistan and thats what it's doing from past 60 years. We were always defensive bcz it's not us who wants to dominate the entire region like india desires.....we (Muslims) have already ruled over the subcontenent for more then 1000 years! it doesn'treally matters what indian members have to say we know that they are involved in Balochistan but the most important thing is, they will not achieve their goals!

Two points:

• It was not u who ruled the subcontinent..It was rather the Afghans and the Turkik Mughlas.
  • Secondly last time I checked it was only 651 years from (1206-1857).And the Marathas and Sikhs were kicking the rear end of the Mughals for sometime even then.

:cheers:

Two points:

• It was not u who ruled the subcontinent..It was rather the Afghans and the Turkik Mughlas.
  • Secondly last time I checked it was only 651 years from (1206-1857).And the Marathas and Sikhs were kicking the rear end of the Mughals for sometime even then.

:cheers:

I said we Muslims ruled over the subcontinent. If you are happy with 651 years instead of 1000 it's not a big concern to me. Anyway the point was Pakistan don't want to dominate the entire zone as india desires....it will remain only a dream for India!:rolleyes:

I said we Muslims ruled over the subcontinent. If you are happy with 651 years instead of 1000 it's not a big concern to me. Anyway the point was Pakistan don't want to dominate the entire zone as india desires....it will remain only a dream for India!:rolleyes:

My dear to dominate you have to work very hard. You don't have to have a dream like a Hitler to rule..:lol: the times now see the economics as the main driving force.

So you would also be dreaming in dominating the region/world if only you clear up your mess, with these stooges you ain't gonna achieve anything.

What a waste of bandwidth from an Elite member! You are including creation of Pakistan to prove your point? Pathetic.
nothing is wasted my dear
this point is doing the job that it was intended to do
a country 1/5th of your size refuses to accept your hegemony
its very creation is what your state is still finding hard to stomach

hey we accepted Balngladesh but with you its a different story
tell you what.. come and see me and my fellow Baloch and bring your moral support with you. we will look after you and deal with your moral support as being a good host is our tradition

Last edited:
My dear to dominate you have to work very hard. You don't have to have a dream like a Hitler to rule..:lol: the times now see the economics as the main driving force.

So you would also be dreaming in dominating the region/world if only you clear up your mess, with these stooges you ain't gonna achieve anything.

Hitler didn't just dream he also tried to change it into reality....but he couldn't survive for many reasons although i'll not say he failed completly!
We are not here to talk about Hitler, we are talking about indian involvelment in Balochistan and the fact is india will not obtain what it wants, it will remain only a dream.

Back
Top Bottom