What's new

'India only gives moral support to Balochistan'

I think Irfan Baloch has said it all. I just want to add to the bold part. This is totally wrong. Baluchistan was the most peaceful province of Pakistan in 80's and 90's and their wasn't any insurgency in it. It only witnesses unrest when foreign powers intervened in Baluchistan. As far as Kashmir is concerned the states was in trouble from the day one of Indian occupation. You can say that militancy started in 1987 but can not say that their was no freedom movement in IOK before 1987.

:)

Go a little back from 80's and you will know what I meant. But IB has clarified that it had little to do with the Independence of India & Pakistan and the subsequent partition

I would really appreciate some links of any significant trouble in Kashmir prior to 87. Except ofcourse stuff like Op Gibralter

I think Irfan Baloch has said it all. I just want to add to the bold part. This is totally wrong. Baluchistan was the most peaceful province of Pakistan in 80's and 90's and their wasn't any insurgency in it. It only witnesses unrest when foreign powers intervened in Baluchistan. As far as Kashmir is concerned the states was in trouble from the day one of Indian occupation. You can say that militancy started in 1987 but can not say that their was no freedom movement in IOK before 1987.

:)

That is incorrect. It was the 70's when GoI lost the plot in Kashmir. Rigged elections and behind the scene dealings with Sheikh Abdullah alienated the public. The same public that was unwilling to rise up and support Pakistani commandos during Op. Gibraltar. The 70's started it and the late 80's and 90's made things worse.

If Balochistan population is 6.6 million so half of them are pathans and sindhi baloch (Jam/jamali/lassi) and believe me they are pro pakistan and in Makran coast I know it very well, more than 99.9% do not believe in Liberation but not happy with the government policies towards Balochistan. Only two tribes are invloved in this mission with India. some bughti people running BLF and some Murree lead BLA with the help of India. Mengal a brahwi or brohwi tribe of Sardar Akhter mengal (Balochistan National Party) believes in Parliament Politics and National Party which is a largest Nationalist Party in Markan Coast / Makran Kech belives in Pakistan Politics.

India only give moral support my foot they are giving training / food / weapons / money / passport / visas / for creating trouble in Balochistan, PAKISTAN.

Last edited by a moderator:
India only give moral support my foot they are giving training / food / weapons / money / passport / visas / for creating trouble in Balochistan, PAKISTAN.

its their tit for tat for our Kashmir support. as long as we keep our feet on each other's necks, the problems of this region will never go away and the outsiders will come and tell us what to do

do u guys know why lately we keep blaming neighbouring countries 'n US for everything instead of prevent their so called interference in our country? that's 'cuz we 've lost the sense of unity, we 've lost the meaning of trust. target killings in Balochistan, target killings in Karachi, tribal conflicts in Waziristan. is this all truly 'cuz of Afghan refugees? or 'cuz of Indian conspiracy? or 'cuz of USA influence? no, this is all the result of our disunity 'cuz if we were united then we wouldn't give any Indian, or American, or anyone else to start interfering with our country in first place. we wouldn't let them harm our people in first place. Pakistan isn't Pakistan anymore, it has been divided into 4 provinces today and that's why we can't stop suffering today! strive for genuine unity 'n then see how India dares to meddle with us! but nope, blaming others is the easiest way so why not just relax, sit behind our pc's, 'n blame every 'n any tom dick 'n harry?

@ghamai,
Your post makes sense.It is the disunity among people, injustice by government etc which gives opportunity for enemies to interfere be it in pakistan or india.The people who blame cia and mossad for internal troubles in pakistan should take a moment to think why cia or mossad is not able to do such things in iran,their much bigger enemy.

@ghamai,
Your post makes sense.It is the disunity among people, injustice by government etc which gives opportunity for enemies to interfere be it in pakistan or india.The people who blame cia and mossad for internal troubles in pakistan should take a moment to think why cia or mossad is not able to do such things in iran,their much bigger enemy.

they do actually.. they are helping Jundullah the Iranian Balochi terrorists to stage suicide attacks on mosques

and target killing in the name of Baloch autonomy with a secterian angle just like their Pakistani allies do it under the secular but nationalistic banner

good post again Lady "Poker Face" bit off topic as we usually do
whenever we talk the discussion is bound to go towards Bangladesh & Kashmir. being isolated and land locked as issue is something Kashmiris should be left to think about. we need to respect their right of self determination. your point is very valid re Ladakh being more Chinese and Jammu being Hindu dominated now.

there are many land locked countries in the world which dint stop them from developing. a good cordial relation after a peaceful solution according to the aspirations of the people that also suits Pakistan and India (in the middle road) would only bring benefit to all parties.

Independent Kashmir is not a viable option at all.

Do you honestly think that once Kashmir gets independence (just a hypothetical scenario) both India and Pakistan will forget their rivalry,distrust,enmity ,shake hands, hug each other and will live as peaceful brothers - A BIG NO -

They will still then make the Kashmiris as pawns,fight another proxy battle and make it another Afghanistan bringing in untold misery on the Kashmiris.

So it is not all rosy as some might say or the moment Kashmir gets independence everything will be forgotten.

Sorry to say..but we have too much enmity and bad blood to be "friends" again...mayb we can live as neighbours who dont fight..but not friends.

Independent Kashmir is not a viable option at all.

Do you honestly think that once Kashmir gets independence (just a hypothetical scenario) both India and Pakistan will forget their rivalry,distrust,enmity ,shake hands, hug each other and will live as peaceful brothers - A BIG NO -

NO NEED TO HUG
NO one is demanding friendship
Resolving an issue that concerns both countries is only beneficial to all parties
It is one of the main reasons why both countries are spending millions on weapons when same can be spent on improving quality of life.
France, Germany and UK have spilled a lot more blood over centuries but they have learnt to live, respect and accept each other
They still have rivalries but that’s non violent and only involves securing trade deals and pocking fun at each other in chat shows and sports
So relax no one in Pakistan is asking for the hand of your sister. A normal non aggressive neighbourhood is only going to favour us both
Only loosing party are the countries that export us billions of dollars worth of weapons or the fanatics that we both have in abundance

NO NEED TO HUG
NO one is demanding friendship
Resolving an issue that concerns both countries is only beneficial to all parties
It is one of the main reasons why both countries are spending millions on weapons when same can be spent on improving quality of life.
France, Germany and UK have spilled a lot more blood over centuries but they have learnt to live, respect and accept each other
They still have rivalries but that’s non violent and only involves securing trade deals and pocking fun at each other in chat shows and sports
So relax no one in Pakistan is asking for the hand of your sister. A normal non aggressive neighbourhood is only going to favour us both
Only loosing party are the countries that export us billions of dollars worth of weapons or the fanatics that we both have in abundance

You misunderstood what he is trying to say, he never said he wants a hug, he meant its not possible right now.

Even investing in weapons and getting the latest gizmos is development.
Of course India can afford it, it hardly matters to them.And I feel so proud when I read India has acquired or made some of the best weapons on the earth.
In my personal opinion Pakistan is just not investing much in this, it needs to put in much much more money to get these latest weapons:cheers:

Balochs have suffered a lot at the hand of brutal Pak army and ISI. People are regularly abducted by the ISI and then their bullet riddled bodies are found. Even though there is ample labor available in Balochistan, the punjabis are used for many projects thus deprieving the Baloch's of employment.

Never in subcontinent had so many civilians been killed by any army as those killed by the brutal Pak army. In 1974 unarmed women and children in thousands were massacred by the Pak army as they had done a few years earlier in Bangladesh. The Pak army holds the distinction of largest killer of muslims be it in Bangladesh or Balochistan or NPWF(KP). And most of them were civilians.

Even though I agree with the observation that Balochistan is difficult to liberate as no country would fight for them against the brutal Pak army as India did while liberating Bangladesh, but still the Baloch's would make sure they remain a force to reckon with. And who knows the US decided to accelerate the freedom struggle to teach both Pak and Iran a lesson.

For the long term the current strategy of the Baloch's to amke sure that punjabis are kept away from Balochistan remains perfect. However the human right groups like amnesty international should be more proactive in making sure that the human rights of the Balochs are upheld as they face a much brutal Pak army which can kill civilians and pass them off as "terror suspects". My sympathies are with the people of Balochistan.

Did you even know what you are talking about?

First of all go and check indian history which i think you never read or trying to ignore bcz indians are noway in the state to claim such huge statements when they are doing worse in their own country!

It's called hypocrisy.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom