What's new

India offers $5m aid to flood-hit in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have any proof we tore "made in india" tags???!!!!!!! bloody TOI is now bigger than bible on this website no one is questioning it for proof! :hitwall:

Go and check with your Govt, I knew some one will say Proof..
As it has become a habit with Pakistani members..

WTF..How do you know we donated or not..:frown:

OKK you first sell of your property and paste the transfer amount on PDF and I bet you we will match it twice the amount..
Is it a deal..??:cheers:

Again actions speak louder than words.:lol:

Default Re: PDF Aid Donation Drive
thanks for your donations Mr Eric_cartman, donations received......... you are officially the first Indian donor of this forum

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/67929-pdf-aid-donation-drive-8.html#post1067749

Go and check with your Govt, I knew some one will say Proof..
As it has become a habit with Pakistani members..

my question stands where is the proof??? and i learnt this habit from my indian neighbors.....a good habit i must say!

Again actions speak louder than words.:lol:

Default Re: PDF Aid Donation Drive
thanks for your donations Mr Eric_cartman, donations received......... you are officially the first Indian donor of this forum

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/67929-pdf-aid-donation-drive-8.html#post1067749

Ohh wise guy, so you on a look out EHH.
I never meant PDF, if you see my other Posts, you will know how we are mobilizing funds from Canada..

Now go and do constructive for the Country, and stop playing on this BS of Pak-Sino friendship, they need more than this right now.

Good tyr in projecting yourself as some rich nation donating money.

Do one thing. Invest this in your rural areas. Give this money to the half of your poor population living beyond poverty line. Or just make some hospitals who can do something for the army of HIV patients you guys have. If nothing suits you, please make some toilets so that 75% your population have proper sanitation facilities. Or you may just do something for the biggest army of child prostitutes you have in India. Agar yeh bhi nahi toh plz make some homes so that at least Indians start sleeping under shelters.

Once all of these have been sorted out we will take the money.

Hum dusro ka haq nahi khate.

Do one thing. Invest this in your rural areas. Give this money to the half of your poor population living beyond poverty line. Or just make some hospitals who can do something for the army of HIV patients you guys have. If nothing suits you, please make some toilets so that 75% your population have proper sanitation facilities. Or you may just do something for the biggest army of child prostitutes you have in India. Agar yeh bhi nahi toh plz make some homes so that at least Indians start sleeping under shelters.

Troll alert :rofl: need a life

Funny ....you have no problem when it comes to taking aid from U.S.That is American taxpayers' money you know,and a lot of Americans don't really like their tax money being used in this way..

Just wondering if you know what we are talking about?/
Its a huge calamity out there, 20 million means more than 10% of the total population of Pakistan, and you are still in this imaginary world?
Insaaniyat ka lwaz suna hai..marte ko to apna pet kaat ke bhi dena padta hai.
Hum ye nahi khe rahe ki tum China ko apna **** samzna band kar do, lekin ek Padosi ki hasiyat se hamara faraz hai ye karna.. Kuch Samzhe Miya,:azn:
. Ab apne sitting room mai za kar kuch ispe bhi sooch Vichar karoo:cheers:

Jeez, has this thread reopened? I see the ungracious views are atill aplenty.

If you're not going to appreciate it, then just stay silent. Would be a whole lot better.

If zardari try to take this aid plz hang him front of the poeple

your own statements are contradictory,,,,,yu say pakistan will not accept any aid from india....the very next sentence you accept that your nation had received aid from india.......2005 was just 5 yrs back, and pakistan did accept aid just like we did in gujarat

so are you saying that ripping off the labels will negate the fact that the aid was INDIAN?....because if you want we would provide stuff without labels(with made in india sign) or best of course we can provide it money(dollars 0r euro not indian rupee)as long as it goes for the intended purposeof helping flood victims.we dont mind as long as it is for humanitarian purpose.

still news like the one were the british point out -"that the aid they sent for earthquake rehab didnt make it there"......its not helping isnt it?

The acceptance or rejection of aid is a governmental issue, i am talking about the general perception among the masses about India. And no i am not contradicting anything, Government accepted Indian help for whatever the reason, they could not sell it to the nation and hence the tags were removed to make it look like local.

Just wondering if you know what we are talking about?/
Its a huge calamity out there, 20 million means more than 10% of the total population of Pakistan, and you are still in this imaginary world?
Insaaniyat ka lwaz suna hai..marte ko to apna pet kaat ke bhi dena padta hai.
Hum ye nahi khe rahe ki tum China ko apna **** samzna band kar do, lekin ek Padosi ki hasiyat se hamara faraz hai ye karna.. Kuch Samzhe Miya,:azn:
. Ab apne sitting room mai za kar kuch ispe bhi sooch Vichar karoo:cheers:

Soch vichar choro. Dushman se 5m ki bheek lene se acha hai woh mar jayen. Kyun k mien khud marna pasand karunga. Yeh jhooti dosti nahi chaiye. When your sponsored terrorists kill civilians...insanyat goes on a vaction?

Funny ....you have no problem when it comes to taking aid from U.S.That is American taxpayers' money you know,and a lot of Americans don't really like their tax money being used in this way..

Tell you honestly. A lot of Pakistanis don't want their money either. Go talk to the politicians who fill their pockets with this money. You are talking to a common Pakistani here and a common Pakistani earns and spends his own and DOES NOT BENEFIT FROM ANY KIND OF AID. Those who can't earn are left to die.

P.s. Sorry for posting three times. Please merge or moderate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom