What's new

India needs a relationship of equals; the US will not offer that

It is a mutually beneficial relationship...without US technology and support there is no way India can ever develop enough militarily to present a challenge to China.

It is not America's responsibility to hold India's hand and treat her with kid gloves because of India's insecurities. It is below India's stature to show these insecurities all the time BTW.

In order to counter china we should have some Good weapons if u classify it as the equipments in the armed forces
Our IAF has Sukoi and now MMRCa is going on And for Air-defence we have Aksh and developing long range missiiles
If u take our army we have T-90 and Arjun and a army with Good counter-insurgency operation and Experience of fighting 3 wars
and if u take the missiles inida tested agni-3 sucessfully 3 times
and agni-5 will be tested shortly
So analysing all these facts india can easily defend it's border against china without American's help

US and India are not in an equal relationship because India is not equal to the US in any way. How difficult is that to understand?

Yes India is way behind USA,but u ppl should understand that india is no afghan and the GR8 USA is not that powerful to treat india the way it treats pakistan or iraq etc,so no matter how powerful u r when u have to get ur job done at my backyard, u better be prepared to give RESPECT or else __ | __ off.

Well, Obama did. As for weapons to Taiwan, there is a secret agreement between the Pentagon and the PRC LA for these sales so as to justify increases in the defence budgets in both nations .....:agree:

When did Obama take from PRC? Can you elaborate pls? ;)

Secret agreement between USA ans PRC regarding Taiwan? :lol: Than there is a secret agreement between India and Pakistan regarding Kashmir! :rolleyes:

3rd world Country remains 3rd world country LOL overrating BS nothing else more!! lol

3rd world Country remains 3rd world country LOL overrating BS nothing else more!! lol

yeah we all third world countries like India, Pakistan, China etc want some US attentions. :pop: But in different ways! :lol:

When did Obama take from PRC? Can you elaborate pls? ;)

Secret agreement between USA ans PRC regarding Taiwan? :lol: Than there is a secret agreement between India and Pakistan regarding Kashmir! :rolleyes:

on the lighter note i seriously believe that! i believe both countries are milking the world! both counties are getting stronger then most of the West! rest i also think India should keep a little distance with USA! i said that 3 years ago on this forum and now that USA is selling everything to India but most of the indians are failing to realize the move by usa which is to make india depend on USA, Buddy jets and etc comes easy from usa as a trap and after its delieve they know how to control any nation who depends on them. No wonder why Pakistan moved to chinies side fast and conducting joint projects! other then that whatever makes indian friends happy thats all i can say. :usflag::pakistan::china:

It is a mutually beneficial relationship...without US technology and support there is no way India can ever develop enough militarily to present a challenge to China.

It is not America's responsibility to hold India's hand and treat her with kid gloves because of India's insecurities. It is below India's stature to show these insecurities all the time BTW.

u r just over rating urself
u gave a a nuclear deal because of an ailing domestic market and a potential of $30 billion in 7 yrs

u r ready to provide the latest military hardware's when india is to spend $80 billion in next 5 yrs,do u know the history of india's foreign relationship after its independence,we never needed u,its ur business intrest that is attracting u to our side,energy supplies the entire latin america is there,iran and russia to feed as,weapons-the russians and europeans were present here from decades

on the lighter note i seriously believe that! i believe both countries are milking the world! both counties are getting stronger then most of the West! rest i also think India should keep a little distance with USA! i said that 3 years ago on this forum and now that USA is selling everything to India but most of the indians are failing to realize the move by usa which is to make india depend on USA, Buddy jets and etc comes easy from usa as a trap and after its delieve they know how to control any nation who depends on them. No wonder why Pakistan moved to chinies side fast and conducting joint projects! other then that whatever makes indian friends happy thats all i can say. :usflag::pakistan::china:

U are 100% right budddy that's what the author is trying to say
But what make's me worried is the current congress goverment is easily coming under American pressure for most of the issues
So dont be surprised if india give's MMRCA to any american company .

What a worthless piece of BS!! Some people don't have any other work rather than writing such BS!

No one gives you an equal position even if you deserve it, forget about world's lone superpower. US is much ahead of all other nations in terms of military, diplomacy, economy and technology so why they will share 'equal relationship'!! They care about none! Now we have good relationship with them and we should use it properly as much as possible. Example: nuke deal. If they are not ready for 'equal relationship', should we go to the opposite side? No. When we become more and more powerful, automatically we will make an equal relationship by ourselves. Same happened with Russia.

is taking care of every neighbors including China, BD, Sri Lanka, Myanmar etc as well as powers like UK, France and Russia. We are doing very well in this area of diplomacy atleast.

That is because Russia is not weaker than the Soviet Era.
BTW, how much dose Russia charge her equal parter with that old AC now?

There simply cant be equal relationship..we are not equal..as simple as that

Care to explain what do you mean by Pakistan-sponsored terrorism and nuclear activities?
All terrorism, world is facing, is nourished by Americans themselve. And after defeat to USSR they just left all garbage for Pakistan to handle.

and do you know what! America is turning blind eye on Israeli terrorism in Palestine, its global terrorism, Israeli nuclear activities and Indian sponsored terrorism in Pakistan.

You have your DISOWNED freedom fighters whom we consider terrorists right ? He means that U.S. is turning a blind eye towards your DISOWNED freedom fighters. He may be wrong about Pakistani-sponsered as they are simply DISOWNED by Pakistan in front of the whole world calling them as NON STATE ACTORS.

Last edited:
Ever since President Obama came to the Oval Office,India is somehow taken off the priority list of the new administration. Its obvious that United States is cozying up to Pakistan and China at their india expense. A joint U.S.-China role in South Asia, and turning a blind eye on Pakistan-sponsored terrorism and nuclear activities in exchange for Islamabad's cooperation in Afghanistan.

India needs to think strategically about how to engage. . .

I have to agree...i was hoping for better India-USA cooperation but it doesn't that way. China at the moment holds the US in such a position with regard to economy, it seems the USA is only concerned about itself.

Back
Top Bottom