What's new

India must go for Covert Action in Pakistan: Book

If India decides to make the mistake, that will give Pakistan the green light to raise hell in India.
I think it would be an unwise decision on the part of the Indians.

Are you sure that India is not making any "mistake" in Pak yet??? If you think they are not doing anything yet then hats off for the success of covert operation by India in Pak !!!

I think its time for you to get back what you have given

well try it .. i think so u dnt have balls for it ... grow some balls u r 10th our size and much rich now ... why dnt u try it? coz u also know barking dogs seldom bite
btw I heard from some that Gandhi is Gay from some Israeli newspaper? is that TRUE ?

The difference is simply that India can now mark out substantial financial resources to finance such operations than at any other time in her history.
Thats an obvious , The best Indian agencies are doing today is providing financial support to proxies, indeed on some occasions directly involved with several other agencies and providing financial support and a bit informative intellegence when required.

Indian covert operations are definitely possible but what they will achieve is something to be argued about.. When some delusional Pakistanis say that the retaliation will be terrible, please understand that your army cannot start a conventional war again. how will you retaliate, nuke weapons? No, they will try to send another wave of insurgents... Nothin massive to be so much worried about, it's just hot air coming from some irritated members here.....

OK, see below...

OK, I didn't read the article too closely. My fault.

In that case, the author is having a drug-induced hallucination.

The reason the US (or Israel) can carry out such operations is NOT because of super-advanced technology, or particularly galling temerity, but because their operations are backed by the full might of their military capability. The adversary is powerless to respond even if the operation had not been covert.

In other words, much as the US media brags about the "bravery and skill" during the OBL raid, the fact is that there is very little Pakistan could have done even if the operation had been intercepted. Every US soldier is implicitly backed by the entire US military might and any country that takes him on risks escalating the conflict to involve the full US military machine.

In the case of India, there is no such overpowering disparity with Pakistan. Any Indian misadventures would trigger a response from Pakistan because the conflict escalation is manageable by Pakistan. In other words, before launching any covert operation, the Indian planners must be willing to accept full escalation as the worst case scenario.
Sir for past many decades Pakistan used non-state actors to attack India, after 1971 and except Kargil, we didn't escalate to war level. I am talking about using same non-state actors in Pakistan being covertly supported by India to achieve our vital targets. I am not talking about full fledged insurgency, which will lead to war, I am talking about small groups and singular incident to take out high priority target. Just dozen man or leaders. No mass attacks. If India covertly kills LeT commander in Pakistan, do you really think it will lead to war

I hope you get my point of how selective and small attacks I am referring to.

Original Post By Conceal Carry

The difference is simply that India can now mark out substantial financial resources to finance such operations than at any other time in her history.

yes I agree with you here, Banya is rich now and cannot stay in his skin and cannot control telling the whole world and even the aliens that Banya has money now.

well try it .. i think so u dnt have balls for it ... grow some balls u r 10th our size and much rich now ... why dnt u try it? coz u also know barking dogs seldom bite
btw I heard from some that Gandhi is Gay from some Israeli newspaper? is that TRUE ?

Would you mind using decent language?

Indian covert operations are definitely possible but what they will achieve is something to be argued about.. When some delusional Pakistanis say that the retaliation will be terrible, please understand that your army cannot start a conventional war again. how will you retaliate, nuke weapons? No, they will try to send another wave of insurgents... Nothin massive to be so much worried about, it's just hot air coming from some irritated members here.....

Actually we are at a stage where we will welcome any such action from India, we need diversion give us a chance we are only one notch below the "nothing to loose" mark.
but can you afford it???
if not then STFU and these arguments

Haha. Cry some more. As If I care?

Nobody is supporting Kasab.

Just having some laughs at how incompetent Indian security forces are.

Evidence for why this is one of the four worst characters on this forum. With low life like this thing around, there is little chance of conditions improving for Pakistan.

Would you mind using decent language?
He won't, just report him. These posters don't haveany logical and strong arguments and they hinder the good points raised by sane and sincere members of their own cuntry. These good posters keeps us on toes, but these trolls just make their efforts in vain.:lol:

Just Do it . Waiting for covert op waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

Timeout..... Retrying im 10 Seconds

Error 404 Sorry this time Guts not found

And after 10 second.........
your system automatically shut down & msg.....
plz no need update panda anti virus, becz damage already done.

Those who are serious about action they just implement it they dont waste time in round-table meetings etc.Stratezizing the covete operation is like Don Quixotic fighting windmill or rather the story of brahmin in panchtantra who dreams or like mungeri lal ke haseen sapne serial on DD

Maybe we want it to be seen by the world that way!!!!!!!!!..........that we are incompetent enough to be seen as perpetrators????????????????? OR
Now, may be time for the world to stop reading Panchantantra anymore and starts reading chanakya to know & learn more about India .....doubts???.....see brotherly neighbors, getting back in the same coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually we are at a stage where we will welcome any such action from India, we need diversion give us a chance we are only one notch below the "nothing to loose" mark.
but can you afford it???
if not then STFU and these arguments

Actually that's the exact delusion I was talking about.. you stand to loose everything now, all 65 years of hardwork put in by many.

If you are ready to step into chaos who really can stop you.. talk as you may if a covert operation is indeed detected you guys do not have many options neither domestically nor internationally.

Back
Top Bottom