What's new

India may raise with Washington use of US-made ATGMs by Pak to target Indian troops

Good move.
Not our fault Pakistan failed to do diplomatic protests when we use Russian Konkurs-M ATGMs on Pakistani posts.

Indian army ATGM stock is still nearly twice the size of Pakistani ATGM stock.
No, you use randi rona ..:lol:

Its like lil jimmy going to the don cryin bout another guy kickin his arse..:lol:

just like Tamil movies.
a villain is beaten by the hero. villain call daddy. daddy comes to avenge.
:rofl:

I love the way Indians take whining to another new level every time
Every little squeek, they run to Trump now. Stand up and fight, no one says anything why they are building carriers upon carriers or icbms or subs when they have over 400mil people living below poverty line in abject poverty. What is their need to build these; to fight against who and now to raise issue of ATGM; it is like taking a tiny needle pick and saying you got hit with a train.
Just amazing culture of *** kissing taken to next height. Since they have a person who likes that kind of pleasure, i guess that is what it will be. The question is what is your Foreign office countering it with. That is the biggest issue and why is a neighbouring country going into excessive overdrive with weaponary for which there is no use.

But Modi, Army Chief and other leaders and all indians here were saying Pakistan Supa powa winning, or they meant whining?
good to see what wanna be super power is capable of, but two front far they won already, but cant handle little loc...

saray sanghi should take a fesh ashnan in ganga and come back.

Actually this odd behavior that Indians do is not actually done with an intent to show their stupidity

I did came across a presentation / video once about Indian Mode of thinking , which is based on their so called Ganja military strategist

Now this person's theory was

When you deal with enemy here is how you should do your day to day task

1- Pretend to be stupid
2- Be agressive and do some damage (i.e Spys , killings , Bombings , Terrorsim)
3 - Pretend to be stupid again
4- Offer a Hand shake to enemy make him think you have changed
5- Then plan more evil plans against enemy (i.e Spys , killings , Bombings , Terrorsim)
6- Cry about every thing , that you have been violated , abused
7- Pretend to stupid and un aware of worldly tasks, pretend to throw flower around
8- Back stab when you get chance
9- While the dagger is in his back hug him and claim you are his best friend
10- Pretend to be stupid and un aware of worldly tasks

repeat from 1

Most of these Hindu fundamentalist follow these teachings quite closely

It was one of the most strangest thought process ideas I have ever heard which did not fit any reasonable person's mind

This constant "Crying by Indians" is part of this philosophical process

Good post - this is exactly what these Indians do no matter where there are. The Powers in Pak should take note that this is all indian bollywood drama, and they should not lower their guards against these evil occupiers.

LMAO.............. Bharti Randi rona at its best......... They know we are using Bakter-Shikan(HJ-8) but , but , they still want to complain............ Desperately trying to stop Pakistan........while lying about missiles.
Hey , bharties we have 1000+ old B,Shikan we have to use them some where.............
Pakistan will have this soon baby
image.jpeg

so we buy millions for $ ATGM for showcase ? what a stupid brains these guys have ?

BGM-71 TOW Anti-tank missile 1,005 Delivered between 1983 - 1986.
BGM-71C Anti-tank missile 2,030 Delivered between 1987 - 1990.
TOW-2A Anti-tank missile 4,790 Delivered between 2006 - 2008 and 2008 - 2011.
TOW-2RF Anti-tank missile 422 Delivered between 2008 - 2011.

total 8247 TOW missiles were delivered to pakistan

That's not fair, Pakistan should ask them which weapons to use before attacking the post. They should also give them ample time to counter it as well.

Good move.
Not our fault Pakistan failed to do diplomatic protests when we use Russian Konkurs-M ATGMs on Pakistani posts.

Indian army ATGM stock is still nearly twice the size of Pakistani ATGM stock.

Indian Army is running low on ATGMs and they have started to cry lol. If USA stops their weapons we have our own Pakistani made Bakhtar Shikan so no worries on this news and China has launced a New Anti-Tank missile HJ-11 I just posted it's pic. It is more deadly than the USA TOW-2.

DVpi0wJVwAASo_T.jpg

DVpi0wOVQAAkk9v.jpg

The idea is to prevent future sales of US weapons to Pakistan.

Pakistan possess 2nd gen ATGMs and may eventually have the inclination to purchase 3rd gen Javelins in time. This protest will stop such a sale and Pakistan will have to look elsewhere where they will likely face a monopoly situation.

Last edited:
The idea is to prevent future sales of US weapons to Pakistan.

Pakistan possess 2nd gen ATGMs and may eventually have the inclination to purchase 3rd gen Javelins in time. This protest will stop such a sale and Pakistan will have to look elsewhere where the vendor will likely have a monopoly situation.

LOL you must be kidding me. Monopoly of what ATGMs? Pakistan has not purchased the ATGMs platform from any country in decades because Pakistan poses it's own kid. Indian media needs to understand these facts very well. Now about getting ATGMs is easiest thing in the world. even Syrian terrorist can easily buy them on black market this is the most available weapon. Bakhtar shikan, Irani, Russian, Turkish and Chinese all are fire and forget systems they are beyond 3rd gen. Pakistan has no objection in this Indian adventure please go ahead and tell Modi to cry because USA knows what Pakistan is capable of.

LOL you must be kidding me. Monopoly of what ATGMs? Pakistan has not purchased the ATGMs platform from any country in decades because Pakistan poses it's own kid. Indian media needs to understand these facts very well. Now about getting ATGMs is easiest thing in the world. even Syrian terrorist can easily buy them on black market this is the most available weapon. Bakhtar shikan, Irani, Russian, Turkish and Chinese all are fire and forget systems they are beyond 3rd gen. Pakistan has no objection in this Indian adventure please go ahead and tell Modi to cry because USA knows what Pakistan is capable of.
I think Pakistan can produce HJ8 ATGM in house, right? Why Indians whining around here?

I think Pakistan can produce HJ8 ATGM in house, right? Why Indians whining around here?
Yes Pakistan can produce that system in house. Baktar shikan system of Pakistan is same as HJ-8. It is not India who is crying but Media is publishing these stories because Media is being paid by Israel to do so. India just canceled the spike missile deal with Israel and Israel is highlighting this issue of ATGM to make India buy spike missile. The deal cost $500 million and India has no money to make new procurement. It is just business tactics by Israel but India is help less here because they need those missiles but they don't have money. Because raising this issue makes no sense as Pakistan is producing it's own AGTM.

So what do they want?

Kareena and katrinas mujra cds shot at them across loc?

Today iwas watching bajour cleanup op and constantly iwas thinking if indians had to face such theatre they would have ran away at the first clank sound.

Last edited:

You will be surprised how things actually work out in the end. Your previous options were American or Chinese. Now it's only Chinese.

Even your Baktar Shikan is a Chinese 2nd gen ATGM. If you notice, your only 2nd gen ATGMs are either American or Chinese.

Black market supplies are too small to be relevant. Syrian terrorists are being supplied western ATGMs by the Gulf countries.

You will be surprised how things actually work out in the end. Your previous options were American or Chinese. Now it's only Chinese.

Even your Baktar Shikan is a Chinese 2nd gen ATGM. If you notice, your only 2nd gen ATGMs are either American or Chinese.

Black market supplies are too small to be relevant. Syrian terrorists are being supplied western ATGMs by the Gulf countries.

lol seriously? only one option? The Chinese option is the most reliable one and Pakistan can pay in YUAN for chinese ATGM lol.

And what about this ATGM?
skif-620x330.jpg

Back
Top Bottom