What's new

India may raise with Washington use of US-made ATGMs by Pak to target Indian troops

Is India a Nation or a crying bit*ch! Their actions are telling they are later.

One of my friends who's from India told me "If someone claims that they are not afraid of death, then either they are lying or they are Gurkhas". But he forgot to tell me this bit "if you see a Nation crying then they are essentially Indians!"

Good move.
Not our fault Pakistan failed to do diplomatic protests when we use Russian Konkurs-M ATGMs on Pakistani posts.
That isn't protest,it's called WHINING. Which ends up like an ISOLATION CAMPIGN of #56inch chest.

LMAO.............. Bharti Randi rona at its best......... They know we are using Bakter-Shikan(HJ-8) but , but , they still want to complain............ Desperately trying to stop Pakistan........while lying about missiles.
Hey , bharties we have 1000+ old B,Shikan we have to use them some where.............

Good move.
Not our fault Pakistan failed to do diplomatic protests when we use Russian Konkurs-M ATGMs on Pakistani posts.

Indian army ATGM stock is still nearly twice the size of Pakistani ATGM stock.

I have to agree with Pakistanis on this. The use of US-made weapons against India, whether it be skirmishes on LoC or full-scale war, should not be a surprise. In fact, India should've expected it. Many of the weapons were delivered well before the warming of Indo-US relations. No point bellyaching about it now.

New Delhi, Feb 10 (PTI) India is likely to raise with the Trump administration the use of US-made anti-tank guided missiles (ATGMs) by Pakistan Army to target Indian troops along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, defence ministry sources indicated today.

The Pakistan Army had used the ATMGs during heavy shelling on an Indian Army team along the LoC in Rajouri district of J-K last Sunday in which four army men including a captain were killed, the sources said.

Army sources had said that the Pakistan Army used 120mm mortars and the ATGMs in the Rajouri attack, adding usually Pakistan uses 80mm mortars to target Indian posts along the LoC.

The security establishment here is understood to have been concerned over use of US-made ATGMs by Pakistan considering the expanding Indo-US strategic ties.

"We are going to raise the issue with them (the US)", said a source.

The defence and security ties between India and the US have been on an upswing. In June 2016, the US had designated India a "Major Defence Partner" intending to elevate defence trade and technology sharing with India to a level commensurate with that of its closest allies and partners.

The Army last week had clearly indicated that it would take retaliatory action against the killing of four army men.

The sources said that Pakistan has been escalating the hostilities along the LoC and in hinterland in J-K to vitiate the atmosphere ahead of panchayat polls in the state. PTI MPB RT

https://www.indiatoday.in/pti-feed/...of-us-made-atgms-by-pak-to-1166809-2018-02-10

'Dehaati Aurat' :cray::cray:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@BHarwana @Areesh @Windjammer @atya
Cry baby cry. You look ugly as always. But I somehow love you crying. Keep crying, cowards.

Hi anyone know how many Bakhtar Shikan and missiles we have also how many versions

Actually this odd behavior that Indians do is not actually done with an intent to show their stupidity

I did came across a presentation / video once about Indian Mode of thinking , which is based on their so called Ganja military strategist

Now this person's theory was

When you deal with enemy here is how you should do your day to day task

1- Pretend to be stupid
2- Be agressive and do some damage (i.e Spys , killings , Bombings , Terrorsim)
3 - Pretend to be stupid again
4- Offer a Hand shake to enemy make him think you have changed
5- Then plan more evil plans against enemy (i.e Spys , killings , Bombings , Terrorsim)
6- Cry about every thing , that you have been violated , abused
7- Pretend to stupid and un aware of worldly tasks, pretend to throw flower around
8- Back stab when you get chance
9- While the dagger is in his back hug him and claim you are his best friend
10- Pretend to be stupid and un aware of worldly tasks

repeat from 1

Most of these Hindu fundamentalist follow these teachings quite closely

It was one of the most strangest thought process ideas I have ever heard which did not fit any reasonable person's mind

This constant "Crying by Indians" is part of this philosophical process

Last edited:
As if to say M777 and other weapons being acquired from the yanks will not be used against Pakistan in the future and Pakistan will have aquired better weapons as well with duress of time.

I say this has made them cry so we should double the doze till US says some thing on this

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom