What's new

India may accept South China Sea offer

Stop massaging other's dk to please yourself.
Dont you Pakistanis feel any shame In literally becoming some other country's concubine!

Please leave China hydrocarbons alone do not touch it its not yours

Do it and you will soon see similar bases by US, JAPAN, INDIA in Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, India, Australia. This won't be string of pearls but an iron bracelet.

Time for China to form a military alliance with Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and build military bases and missile defences around India.

Chinese intelligence should covertly fund separatist movements inside India to destabilise the regime.

Time for China to do what the US does.

So, after getting tangible results you'll come and protest eh??Nice..Which means according to your statement disputed territory is not the problem..The problem is that the Viet - Indo alliance should not get any tangible results eh??
Great strategy chinooo...
@Soryu see this is what they want from u people..

No what I said it proven yourself worthy and get some tangible result instead jumping of joys on some speculative article that why I dont want to engage a debate or pissing contest on an event that is not occured yet or might never happened. And I didn't said that dispute territory is not a problem but I will let Chinese gorvernment to handle this issue, I'm not here to make any nationalist claim.

Well, I really don't care about him, most of things that he does in this forum was troll around ... :D

Lol, it's better this way rather than waste my time to reply and bandnwith of this forum, best it's to put me into your ignore list .

No what I said it proven yourself worthy and get some tangible result instead jumping of joys on some speculative article that why I dont want to engage a debate or pissing contest on an event that is not occured yet or might never happened. And I didn't said that dispute territory is not a problem but I will let Chinese gorvernment to handle this issue, I'm not here to make any nationalist claim.
Again the same blah blah blah..Whatever dude..Having toughtimes in understanding your comprehension..

all the south sea belongs to china
if you disagree then good luck bitches
And since when you were appointed as the torch bearer by CCP party..
"All south china sea belongs to china" then according to your statement Indian Ocean Belongs to India???
Thank you so much dude for giving us such merits..Oh BTW if you don't accept that, then what are you called???
son of what ever you called eh???

You ppl have enough oceanic areas to drill oil from in your vicinity
Whytreading into the hot water area to create unnecessary frictions with your potential investor?
Are you too dumb to see it? :angry:
It is tit for tat response for Chinese interference in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. You hurt us, we hurt you back that's the game going on as of now!!

It is tit for tat response for Chinese interference in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. You hurt us, we hurt you back that's the game going on as of now!!

No :nono::no: you have advanced 4 steps, we 0

We are doing nothing in Kashmir contrary to you accusation. We are not doing any excavation of resources there but you are attempting to draw our resources from beneath the sea beds at SCS

You are still occupying illegally our South Tibet since the Brits drew the line

You support Dalai and his separatists

You started the stupid "Forward Policy" which led to loss of our lives in the war

So in terms of immorality and criminality India 4 China 0 :dirol:

Again the same blah blah blah..Whatever dude..Having toughtimes in understanding your comprehension..

And since when you were appointed as the torch bearer by CCP party..
"All south china sea belongs to china" then according to your statement Indian Ocean Belongs to India???
Thank you so much dude for giving us such merits..Oh BTW if you don't accept that, then what are you called???
son of what ever you called eh???
what the fok you saying man

advise India don't inherited the greed of u Englishman masters

what the fok you saying man
Go back to your post and compare my words to your post again and you will whatever the Fok I'm saying..
By the way, Are you a rapper or coloured dude from the southern states of USA??If not then why the fok are you trying to imitate a failed rapper....doesn't look cool..

Are you a rapper or coloured dude from the southern states of USA??If not then why the fok are you trying to imitate a failed rapper....doesn't look cool..
no shit ur the most racist people on the planet

Back
Top Bottom