What's new

India may accept South China Sea offer

Can anyone give me a map showing where the block location is? Is it in disputed water? If it is, China can send ships to stop any drilling work there.

Both VietNam and India says its well within Vietnam's Economical Zone while China claims its in Chinese Waters.

So it is in the disputed water. I gotta remind you that your government is wasting money for nothing.

How so??? as far as i know we're drilling there more than 3 years now. Can i also remind you the Chinese activities in Pakistan occupied Kashmir!!! its also disputed land what's your forces are doing there??? you scratch our backs and we'll do the same to you only the deference is we're late

The one with USA in it. However, is India ready to take sides or is India wishy washy and still can't make up its mind, even under Modi.

We already did take American side by engaging in Quadrilateral security dialogue, but Australia backed out

We already did take American side by engaging in Quadrilateral security dialogue, but Australia backed out

Do you think that India will be a treaty ally such as Japan and South Korea?

Can anyone give me a map showing where the block location is? Is it in disputed water? If it is, China can send ships to stop any drilling work there.
block 127, 128 and the new offer includes 17, 41, 43, 10&11-1 and 102&106/10 (green color), all within Vietnam 200 miles EEZ undisputed waters. if you want to test the firepower of our warships, just feel free sending in your warships.

vietnam-offshore-blocks.jpg

block 127, 128 and the new offer includes 17, 41, 43, 10&11-1 and 102&106/10 (green color), all within Vietnam 200 miles EEZ undisputed waters. if you want to test the firepower of our warships, just feel free sending in your warships.

vietnam-offshore-blocks.jpg
China is not a warlike country.We just will take necessary measures to protect our own benefits.
No trouble to China,no China to trouble.

Very good. It means China could accept any offers from friend countries in south asia. Go ahead, we can see what the capablities and capacities both country have.
Please do it without any hesitates and as fast as you can.

I think we should invest more in Pakistan. If our brother Pakistani can deal with the Taliban things. There will be an economic boom. I totally support Pakistan to be a rich and powerful country which play a leading role in Islamic world. Come on try harder, brothers.

Last edited:
Very good. It mean China can accept any offers from friend countries in south asia. Go ahead, we can see what the capabilities and capacities both country have.
Please do it without any hesitates and as fast as you can.

you guys are doing that for long, started long time ago by gifting nukes/missiles to pakistan.I hope some day Indian govt. provide nuke tech to vietnam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom