What's new

India makes ready to match PLA firepower

hey hey hey...Fanboy give it a break.

Don't take war in that sense.Pakistan will beat India,India will beat Pakistan..We are brave...No we are brave blah blah..Talk this sh!t with some one else.Your Military knows the capability of Pakistan and our military knows your capabilites.Only fanboys would've said that Pakistan will 'beat' India like Indian internet kids believe that India will beat Pakistan :lol:

With nuclear missiles in hand...Bharat is gonna get his A$$ kicked if he try any mis-adventure with Pakistan..Same goes for Pakistan too.

Don't bring Pakistan/India here.Point is I just made a sarcasm at how bharti freshi writes that India is going to 'Match' PLA's fire power...I have seen many internet parrots of India talking how 'great' India is and how 'small' Pakistan is.:no:

Now get over it and enjoy your time in this great forum :pdf:

its not what indian fan boy believe we have proved it
remember east pakistan anyways back to the topic

india needs those big guns to counter any chinese aggression it will help in keeping peace in south asia:cheers:

Don't take war in that sense.Pakistan will beat India,India will beat Pakistan..We are brave...No we are brave blah blah..Talk this sh!t with some one else.Your Military knows the capability of Pakistan and our military knows your capabilites.Only fanboys would've said that Pakistan will 'beat' India like Indian internet kids believe that India will beat Pakistan
Ohhh sorry, i didn't new you were the new gen kid of Pakistan.....the nuclear kid...:)

With nuclear missiles in hand...Bharat is gonna get his A$$ kicked if he try any mis-adventure with Pakistan..Same goes for Pakistan too.
Look, we know about this and thats why we taking some countermeasures so that next time we could get some adventure...

By the way, the thread is for something else...setting up a mountain division which would be good in guerrilla warfare is actually just a defensive strategy.

Look unlike you, Indian senior military officials have already accepted that we don't stand a chance against China and thats why we are making all these purchases and setting up new forces etc. etc.

Don't take war in that sense.Pakistan will beat India,India will beat Pakistan..We are brave...No we are brave blah blah..Talk this sh!t with some one else.Your Military knows the capability of Pakistan and our military knows your capabilites.Only fanboys would've said that Pakistan will 'beat' India like Indian internet kids believe that India will beat Pakistan :lol:

Don't bring Pakistan/India here.Point is I just made a sarcasm at how bharti freshi writes that India is going to 'Match' PLA's fire power...I have seen many internet parrots of India talking how 'great' India is and how 'small' Pakistan is.:no:

Now get over it and enjoy your time in this great forum :pdf:

Yes i think the next war will be disastrous for both.:sniper:

I think it's stupid how we always compare EVERYTHING with China. China ARE far ahead. They will be for the near future. And they are NOT a threat!. For gods sake we're the two best performing economies in the world. We have better things to do than go to war with China. Moreover, THEY have better things to do than to attack us!
Stop behaving like the Pakistanis with their "India is out to get us!" paranoia.

Originally Posted by AUz

Don't take war in that sense.Pakistan will beat India,India will beat Pakistan..We are brave...No we are brave blah blah..Talk this sh!t with some one else.Your Military knows the capability of Pakistan and our military knows your capabilites.Only fanboys would've said that Pakistan will 'beat' India like Indian internet kids believe that India will beat Pakistan

Don't bring Pakistan/India here.Point is I just made a sarcasm at how bharti freshi writes that India is going to 'Match' PLA's fire power...I have seen many internet parrots of India talking how 'great' India is and how 'small' Pakistan is.

Now get over it and enjoy your time in this great forum

he he( ****) it is not written by a( bharti) freshi,
Rahul Datta | New Delhi / The pioneer

dont close ur eyes and fire:D

It's amazing to see Pakistanis jealousy!
They seem to be more in a shock than anything else ;) What's wrong in world's 2nd fastest growing economy challenging the fastest growing,militarily?

Burning souls!!

Something the Indian fanboys, Pakistani party spoliers and Chinese sympathysers need to understand is.....

Maturity has a level of involvement in making funny statements too.

Food for thought.............

Those who dare to dream, have the will to succeed.
Those who dare.............:sniper: :hang2:

"Beta jitni chaadar hai na utna hi pair phalo" ok "Zada hawa may udo gay tu Mu ka bal giro gay" Please keep my advice in your book..

hows yours cows nharat?china is strogn but bharat canoot be moor strenthgh
dragoon is strenthgher then more tigher haha

If India is going to match China, then they will be the only one racing in the arms race because China has better things to do.
All of us have nukes (China, India and Pakistan). Therefore the likelyhood of war is pretty much zero.
I hope the wise man in charge of India puts people's well being first and war last.

If India is going to match China, then they will be the only one racing in the arms race because China has better things to do.
All of us have nukes (China, India and Pakistan). Therefore the likelyhood of war is pretty much zero.
I hope the wise man in charge of India puts people's well being first and war last.
Right now, i don't think we reached the situation like the one was between US-USSR. I don't know about you guys(No disrespect, i said that because your defense budget is a secret...) but there is no paranoia right now in India. On the contrary our strategy was never to fight you but to make sure we are able to defend in case of any big trouble.

Back
Top Bottom