What's new

India Maintains Strategic Air Base in Central Asia

Ah words are all words at the end of the day us civilians only care about numero uno. I watched Medvedev say to the Chinese and call them blood brothers for fighting in WW2/Korea together then turn around the next week and say to India that India is their best friends and will take their side over their other friendly neighbour. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors anyway. I think they close the doors and have a bunch of European backpackers flaunt their stuff for an hour and they pick and choose which one they want 'bestest.'

what is the use of this base??even if we station fighters there.
In case of war,tajikistan will also get bombed if we use those fighters

what is the use of this base??even if we station fighters there.
In case of war,tajikistan will also get bombed if we use those fighters

ah..nope. Remember the base is being jointly operated by Russia/India/Tajik. Any attack can be construed as an act on all of them. We all know Russians have been itching to teach pakistan a lesson. :devil:

Anyways, the point is, those fighters can be used to give air support to our afghan brothers in case Taliban indulges in some uppity. Also, pakistani northern air space is very insecure as far as MANPADS/SAMs are concerned. We can start SEAD missions from that base.

I think they should also build one entertainment park there, that would really burn the Chinese.:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom