What's new

INDIA LIKELY TO SEEK MORE TIME, FREEZE ON PRICE TO BUY HOWITZERS

Low profile for NSG ?
WTF is this logic brother ? I say we better stop building warships, stop producing bullets, mines, Explosives, guns too ?

@PARIKRAMA @Abingdonboy @anant_s @MilSpec what's this about NSG ?

What I meant was that it may be put off for some months in order to not ruffle Chinese feathers. If I am not wrong, we have postponed Agni V test because of similar reasons.

well bro expectations of most indians have been high from this govt the way the promised but defence ministry is worst performer. you see no funds even when deal was final when they come to power ? so full 2 yrs wasted and now again asking for freeze in prices
It's a mess and as i have mild knowledge on how the any system works in India. I will say you can change one minister after another and continue to curse them but won't change a thing.

People don't change things but system do. Even if they modernize the system then there will be old guards (babus as you guys say) will resist the change as that's their way of life.Things will improve in "time" as then new generation will have the control.

What I meant was that it may be put off for some months in order to not ruffle Chinese feathers. If I am not wrong, we have postponed Agni V test because of similar reasons.

By that logic we shouldn't have had put T72s up north, stop setting up BrahMos regiment and Akash Squadron in Arunachal before NSG so as to not to " ruffle Chinese feathers " ?

Back
Top Bottom