What's new

India least corrupt among BRIC: Harvard Business Review

Jade

Reaction score
Country
India
According to a survey conducted by Harvard Business Review of more than 700,000 employees of multinationals China is the most corrupt country among BRIC followed by Russia, Brazil and India.

Improper payments

Brazil: 1.4%
China: 7.9%
India: 1.8%
Russia: 3.3%

Inappropriate giving or receiving of Gifts

Brazil: 2.3%
China: 7.7%
India: 2.2%
Russia: 1.4%

Conflict of Interest

Brazil: 13.9%
China: 15.4%
India: 7.5%
Russia: 10.9%

Harvard Business Review Magazine, Blogs, Case studies, Articles, Books, Webinars

You need to have access to HBR to read the article or have the September issue with you. I cannot post the article here as HBR articles are copyrighted

If this is what least corrupt is I shudder to think what most would be like.

No no.. they have their facts wrong.

I appeal to the third umpire for a review.

But it could be that we are a democracy and every issue is made public and is looked through magnifying glass, where as China is not. CPC controls the media. Who knows how may coal gates might have happened in China :lol:

Rather than looking into the corruption of other countries we should concentrate on our home, time to clean the rotten system.

Yes, I agree. But comparaison is way of life. With out comparing we cannot become better.

The only time the words "India" and "least corrupt" should be in the same sentence is when there is also a "not" o r"jk" in it as well.

The link doesn't go directly to the article and i have searched the website and nothing and i can't find it on Google either.

:lol::lol:This is a bit like Kapil Sibal's "zero loss" theory. Actually he might agree with this, coming from Harvard himself even if he did law & not management.

Least corrupt among BRIC

Least corrupt among BRIC IN MULTINATIONALS WHERE BILLIONAIRE'S MONEY IS INVOLVED.

Well this "review" is corruption in the private sector (multinationals). The Public sector and Govt corruption is beyond rampant in India, we are number 1 by quite some distance there I am sure of it.

I would much rather we be corrupt (steal) with the money of billionaires like Ambani and Ratan Tata, than our Govt be corrupt stealing hardearned money of middle and low class taxpayers.

Everything and anything is reported in indian media so we feel that our country is the most corrupt in the world, but still our country is one of the the most corrupt countries.

India least corrupt among BRIC: Harvard Business Review

Ye sarasar jhoot hai.

I guess Congress has bribed Harward to improve there position.

Yes, I agree. But comparaison is way of life. With out comparing we cannot become better.

If you have brain when you do comparsion in order to become better ,you only choose countries that are far less corrupt than you to compare with:lol:

Its impossible, we must have bribed the survey peoples. Now after some days you will hear HBR Scam.

Back
Top Bottom