What's new

India just hanged Kasab

Ajmal kasab was a terrorist. It's good that he is gone.

But the taliban are for sure created by america.

there was time when it was estimated that 55% of taliban fighting were Pak regular soldiers .

By now Ajmal Kasab would have realized how wrong Hafiz Saeed was about the glorious afterlife in store for him :lol:

Looks like our politicians took the money and are broadcasting what they got paid for.

Got no reply for that....... lets say the whole country is a joke as you have clearly stated even ur establishment takes money on things of national interest...

Lets just laugh at the geographical location, pay homage, sympathize and move along and ofcourse pray that someday we get to see some normal people in ur part of the world.

Looks like couple of pakistanis are super pissed that, the kasab was hanged.....

Nobody buys your bullshit.

Don't care If WM bans me for this comment.

You killed the suspect without even letting our authorities even interrogate him.

The blood of the victims is on your government's hand.

Case closed.

From high court to supreme court whose case your brother kasab is fighting.........

Got no reply for that....... lets say the whole country is a joke as you have clearly stated even ur establishment takes money on things of national interest...

Lets just laugh at the geographical location, pay homage, sympathize and move along and ofcourse pray that someday we get to see some normal people in ur part of the world.

At the end of the day. Politicians are politicians. They can collaborate to fool the masses.

Hypothetically, If this whole affair was staged, how would you feel?

I mean, you are only pitted against rival middle class people from an enemy state.

Do you have blind faith in your government?

Because I can say that I definitely never had faith in mine.

Rest in piss :lol:
Though its a good move , Congress did it for Votes for next elections to dump BJP and get into power again . Anyway the idiot is dead and the bad part for him is his country mates are spitting on him here .

At the end of the day. Politicians are politicians. They can collaborate to fool the masses.

Hypothetically, If this whole affair was staged, how would you feel?

I mean, you are only pitted against rival middle class people from an enemy state.

Do you have blind faith in your government?

Because I can say that I definitely never had faith in mine.

On national interests, governments dont act stupid whatever party is in power, its same principle for all parts of the world.... if u accept that all ur establishment is under payroll of somebody , we can only assume what name can be called to such a nation.

You are not alone....even we Pakistanis are sometimes surprised how our country is still there while being run by traitors,the devil himself sitting in the President house,worlds most powerful army sitting on out westen boders and CIA headquarter moved to US embassy Islamabad...

Must have won the trophy of most resilliant country of the world,if there was any such trophy...

Back
Top Bottom