What's new

India is the Last BRIC standing

Manchu occupation was a foreign occupation, they succeeded nothing.

Qing succeeded Ming. Read their history. Tell me, who did the Brits take over if
India was a nation.

Yes, Chinese civilization is thousands years old and continuous but only for Northern Hans. :laughcry:

Trolling Chinese is not going to change the fact that Indian are all different ethnicity.

DNA halogroup chart. Han Chinese, north or south, share the same gene.

image.png

We're the most ancient stock, our gene spread all over East Asia.

Last edited:
Qing succeeded Ming. Read their history. Tell me, who did the Brits take over if
India was a nation.

Manchus were loathed for being foreign, what so succeeding about foreign occupation. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Officially Brits too succeeded Mughals, Queen Victoria succeeded Bahadur Shah Zafar. ;)

India was not created by the British.
India was unified for the first time by the Maurya Empire in the 3rd century BC and thats why
the Indian flag has the Ashoka Chakra which was the sign of Emperor Ashoka the greatest
ruler of the Maurya Empire.

India has a need to associate its nation with a past empire in Indian subcontinent. I think India should associate with the Aryan invasion.

How many times do u have repeat your lie? Trolling Chinese is not going to change the fact that Indian are all different ethnicity.

DNA doesn't lie.

View attachment 159076 .

We are the oldest stock of East Asians.

you want to say, Southern Hans are not assimilated Hans. BTW what was that thing called 'cooked barbarians'(shufan).

Anyways, China's GDP growth is 7.7% and India's is 5%. China is still growing strong although both have slowed. I don't think India will near China in decades.

India has a need to associate its nation with a past empire in Indian subcontinent. I think India should associate with the Aryan invasion.

none of our ancient books mention about any Aryan race or Aryan invasion unlike shufan 熟番 and shengfan 生番.

you want to say, Southern Hans are not assimilated Hans. BTW what was that thing called 'cooked barbarians'(shufan).

You're quoting stuff you have no idea about. Your degree in chinese history from Wikipedia and blog is not going cut it.

Your reputation in PDF speaks for itself.

The invasion was a myth.
But Indians generally associate themselves with great Indian Dynasties like the Maurya Empire,
Gupta Empire, Rasthrakuta Dynasty, Chola Dynasty, Western Chalukya Empire, Vijayanagar Empire
and Maratha Empire as the Indians consider themselves as successors of these great Empires.

none of our ancient books mention about any Aryan race or Aryan invasion unlike shufan 熟番 and shengfan 生番.

Don't tell me Indian historical facts are base on Foreign sources.

The invasion was a myth.
But Indians generally associate themselves with great Indian Dynasties like the Maurya Empire,
Gupta Empire, Rasthrakuta Dynasty, Chola Dynasty, Western Chalukya Empire, Vijayanagar Empire
and Maratha Empire as the Indians consider themselves as successors of these great Empires.
china is successor of qing dynasty which was not ethnic chinese.
qing were as much as chinese as were mughals but we Indians consider ourselves successor of marathas who defeated mughals but chinese worship their invaders.

Back
Top Bottom