What's new

India is Isolated on its rants against Pakistan

Do you go through ground realities except going through the articles of all Congress stooges!They are having their last breath.LOL

Shiv Sena is not a Congress stooge, is it?

Shiv Sena takes a dig at PM Narendra Modi, says Pakistan PM now showing '56-inch chest'

MUMBAI: In a veiled dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi over India's moves against Pakistan after the Uri attack, key BJP ally Shiv Sena today said the neighbouring country's Premier Nawaz Sharif is now showing off a "56-inch chest".

The Sena also said it feared that India had actually been isolated in the world with its efforts yielding little result other than mere "lip service" by global leaders.

"All of India's efforts to forge global relations have proved futile as no country actually backed India over the Uri attacks. Global leaders did mere lip service of condemning the terror attacks but the BJP's social media cell took some other meaning out of it and went boasting how Pakistan has been isolated over the issue," an editorial in Sena mouthpiece 'Saamana' said.

In the run up to the 2014 Lok Sabha election campaign, Modi had famously claimed at a poll rally in Uttar Pradesh that a "56 inch chest" can solve problems faced by the country.

"During the 1971 war with Bangladesh, Russia had sent its troops to India to support Indira Gandhi. We cannot see such friendship today.

"You (the BJP) may keep on shouting that Pakistan has been isolated. But all your efforts are ultimately futile. We have started fearing if it is India which has actually been isolated over the Uri attack," it said.

"Pakistan has already declared war against India. They have shed blood of our soldiers right from Pathankot to Uri while ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Indian public voted for these BJP vermin , that should tell where the problem lies

India losing Russian and Iranian support are the biggest diplomatic failures of India and biggest diplomatic coups for Pakistan. Others are all on the expected lines..

====================================================================================

“1. Russian forces arrive in Pakistan to hold joint military drills snubbing India.

2. Indonesia offers Pakistan defence equipment.

3. Iran wants to be a part of CPEC and link Chabahar port with it built on Indian money.

4. China says it supports Islamabad's stance on Kashmir.

5. OIC says it supports Pakistan's stance on Kashmir.

6. Turkey sending fact finding mission to Kashmir on Pakistan demand.

7. Nepal wants to boost bilateral relations with Pakistan.

8. USA has refrained from naming Pakistan for the Uri Attack.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/india-is-isolated-on-its-rants-against-pakistan.451471/#ixzz4LPCaybbK

I think people are taking "isolation" for its literal meaning. Even a country like North Korea is not isolated, for example. It has diplomatic relations with many countries. Compared to North Korea, how does Pakistan compare?

As for Pakistan's diplomacy? That's a whole another issue.

Believe me outside of Indian wet dream lala land there is no traction for pointless Indian rhetoric.

Apart from a couple of US congressmen who are given kickbacks to disrupt CPEC the world is just looking at India and thinking what a strange and confused foreign policy they have. Genocide and passive aggressiveness, Modi government is a failure.

He can't protect his troops, can't bring peace to Kashmir and is now descending the region into a war like situation. What a pathetic person. With his track record of butchering innocents in Gujrat this comes as no surprise. India is now being percieved as a violent and hindu extremist regime with a rape crisis. FAIL FAIL FAIL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you rturd? Don't have to prove it.

I differentiate between ordinary indians and indian state policies. I have few indian friends, we hardly touch political subjects though.
I am not interrested in knowing you personally you peice of sht. Bug off.

As for the use of word roaches, I thought you got some balls but you don't.

I am not interrested in knowing you personally you peice of sht. Bug off.

As for the use of word roaches, I thought you got some balls but you don't.

I believe personal attacks are last weapon of scoundrels filthy mongrels. At least I'm not doing that.

You did that first. Read your comment first. I don't believe that but since you like some personal touch. I think I gave plenty.

Read my post again, and read again until you comprehend it. Hint: dictionary might help you kumar bharti.

Another rant to Pakistan and India gets abused and snubbed:

In protest against the decision of Ministry of External Affairs to deny visas to #Pakistani academics for attending a seminar in #NewDelhi, nearly 80 scholars from several universities such as Yale, Harvard and Princeton have mooted a resolution to not hold conferences in such countries any more, The Indian Express has reported.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#India had banned the scholars from attending the conference organised by the Association for Asian Studies and Ashoka University in New Delhi. The Association for Asian Studies (AAS), since 2014, has been holding an annual conference called AAS in Asia.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
About 80 scholars attended a protest meeting, which raised enough funds to rent a hall at the conference’s venue in New Delhi so that the banned academics could join them digitally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom