What's new

India & Iran collaborating to equip Afghan Taliban with drones.

China is not my brother and never will be.
Pakistani state can do whatever it wants but that doesn’t make China my brother.

My point is this news shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.

when we never had a good relationship with them. Why will we provide them with drones?

“Enemy of my enemy is a friend”
Your friend is the Taliban, sir... Even you went too far while the USA was in Afghanistan, supporting them from behind.

For almost 40 years, India did not offer training or support to the Taliban.

Once the USA abandoned them, it is the only one that has been providing support for them for a few decades.

Iranian IEDs have already caused havoc in Pakistan. Iranian suicide drones will bring a deadly addition to the mix.
Do you work for any intel institution? How do you know that when interrogated, Balochis made revelation of Iranian IEDs?

Sorry but just no. The Taliban have border issues with the Iranians and don't have much dealings with them due to their religious stance which is core to their founding.
The India angle is just odd and they have light communications and that's it.

Do you work for any intel institution? How do you know that when interrogated, Balochis made revelation of Iranian IEDs?

The forensic reports do suggest influx of Iranian made IEDs being used by TTP and BLA.

A classic Lota reply. Neither here , nor there. As confused as your establishment ruling.

USA in Afghanistan was good for Pakistan. It had some worth and value to USA. Taliban monster you nurtured. It will ( when it becomes stable) create so much headache for you that you will forget about India as your enemy. Your rulers are intellectually challenged. Brawn and looks over Brain and intellect is what you are always proud. Look...where it has taken you. Imran has done what India could never do. He has split your society and damagec your Shield ( army).
If you'd like to get personal, then so be it. Your hindu a## won't understand Afghanistan situation.

USA in Afghanistan was not good for Pakistan. US or any other powerful country in Afghanistan is bad news for Afghanistan and its neighbors. Your hindu a## were involved in cross border terrorism into Pakistan from the consulates and the exit of US ended up the Indian project into a failure over night.

You are a moron if you think Pakistan nurtured Taliban. Sure Pakistan assisted, supported, financed them in some instances. But nurturing is just taking it too far. They would have followed Pakistan like a railway line if they were nurtured by Pakistan. Go learn some history before coming up with ignorant posts.

Your Hindu a$$ will never achieve its Akhand Bharat dream nor hurt Pakistan. Pakistan is going through a difficult time, but will never cease to exist. Now keep crying over your inferiority complex and continue spamming this thread with rubbish posts.

If you'd like to get personal, then so be it. Your hindu a## won't understand Afghanistan situation.

USA in Afghanistan was not good for Pakistan. US or any other powerful country in Afghanistan is bad news for Afghanistan and its neighbors. Your hindu a## were involved in cross border terrorism into Pakistan from the consulates and the exit of US ended up the Indian project into a failure over night.

You are a moron if you think Pakistan nurtured Taliban. Sure Pakistan assisted, supported, financed them in some instances. But nurturing is just taking it too far. They would have followed Pakistan like a railway line if they were nurtured by Pakistan. Go learn some history before coming up with ignorant posts.

Your Hindu a$$ will never achieve its Akhand Bharat dream nor hurt Pakistan. Pakistan is going through a difficult time, but will never cease to exist. Now keep crying over your inferiority complex and continue spamming this thread with rubbish posts.

Check my message again.
1) I was not personal. I categorized your reply as akin to being a Lota. Forward...reverse. u turn.
2) Your Muslim a$$ ( akin to replying in your word) needs cleaning up.

This Akhand Bharat story is for idiots. Is Bangladesh annexed to India?. We don't want more Muslims ( CAA law should have made you conspiracy theorist pretty clear). Keep Your Muslim A$$ for Taliban. They have better use.

Your friend is the Taliban, sir... Even you went too far while the USA was in Afghanistan, supporting them from behind.

For almost 40 years, India did not offer training or support to the Taliban.

Once the USA abandoned them, it is the only one that has been providing support for them for a few decades.
I want to talk to you in private.Heard that you are doing two jobs.would there b anything for citrix professionals or any kind of job will work but should be wfh.

I want to talk to you in private.Heard that you are doing two jobs.would there b anything for citrix professionals or any kind of job will work but should be wfh.

Sure, bro.

I was employed by two organizations; I am currently employed by a single organization.

The straightforward method is to work for two different organizations at the same time if you have two UAN account numbers.

If you just have one, you will be discovered within one to two months since information alter as the second new firm establishes a new PF account, making it impossible for the first company to send funds to your account that they manage.

They can get information about your new business right away via the employer UAN portal.

Now give each of them a UAN ID if you have two. They will not able to discover but you need to be careful while submitting Income - Tax proof and avoid to fill Income tax return form.

The Afghans were correct all along when they would say that the Taliban are controlled by NATO. Where are all the Taliban supporters at now?

No it won't. Afghan Taliban is a nationalist-Islamist regime, it doesn't care for anything outside its own claimed borders.

It wants positive relations with India.

1) Snakes can not be trusted,it does not matter you give them milk or not.
2) Afghan Talib does not want positive relations with India, they just want their money.
They were promising not to interfere in other countries. But when they came in govt they started attacks on neighbors like Pakistan, Iran, Tajikistan.
In reality, Afghan Talib not able to attack on India, because there are security forces on Afghan-Pak border and same on Pak-India border. I mean Pakistani security forces.
If they succeed to capture Pakistan (which is almost impossible), then they might attack India, if they get access to land routes or borders.

1) Snakes can not be trusted,it does not matter you give them milk or not.
2) Afghan Talib does not want positive relations with India, they just want their money.
They were promising not to interfere in other countries. But when they came in govt they started attacks on neighbors like Pakistan, Iran, Tajikistan.
In reality, Afghan Talib not able to attack on India, because there are security forces on Afghan-Pak border and same on Pak-India border. I mean Pakistani security forces.
If they succeed to capture Pakistan (which is almost impossible), then they might attack India, if they get access to land routes or borders.
Taliban or their likes will get clobbered by Pak Army, the moment they come down from hills. Let's not make them larger than life. If only they were given Modern/ scientific education.

Taliban or their likes will get clobbered by Pak Army, the moment they come down from hills. Let's not make them larger than life. If only they were given Modern/ scientific education.
Actually the real issue from Taliban is not formal but rather unconventional methods like support for terrorism

Brother what is the matter with you... Afghan taliban, Afghan taliban, IEA, IEA etc etc.. Your obsession with them is unfortunately confusing just lose their number and focus on other things

Back
Top Bottom