What's new

India institutes death penalty for child rapists

Yep. By the way any news about colonel Habib ??? :p:
nope, you indians kidnapped an old retired colonel basically a nobody.

where as the big fish, sings like a bird and humiliates India every time we release a video.
Now sit back and wait for the book to come out :lol:

nope, you indians kidnapped an old retired colonel basically a nobody.

where as the big fish, sings like a bird and humiliates India every time we release a video.
Now sit back and wait for the book to come out :lol:

And what did you actually gain ???? A big nothing. Whereas the credibility of Pakistan as a nation has long lost, the fact that you find very few nation's to back you in any international forums. FATF is just a simple classic example. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

And what did you actually gain ???? A big nothing.
Hes a terrorist, we got to humiliate India at a world stage including the terrorists mother and wife was enough for me to enjoy :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
1514350319-Kulbhushan-Jadhav-AP.jpg

If anyone wants to see what the mother of a terrorist looks like :lol:

And what did FATF get you a big NOTHING. we are still here still putting 2 fingers up at India at every chance we get with or without FATF

Its bloody conditional, in that, if raped girls are 12 or lower age, you will be hanged, but if they are 13 and above, you will not be.

In other words the GOI is saying "keep on raping" to those who rape girls above 13.
Your Government surely is brainless. So it's okay to rape a 13 year old and not get the death penalty?

Your Government surely is brainless. So it's okay to rape a 13 year old and not get the death penalty?

Present government is a fraud foisted on India.
Modi just want to fool Indians with lollipops.
There is no substance, other than Modi looking for votes to continue into his second term.
Modi is a master of deception and a great liar.

We are not worrying about it we make sure rapists here get hanged no one here rallies in support of rapists that only happens in India :angel:

Noone from India asked whether you ensure or not .
We have our own establishments and know how to deal with situations.
No need of your advice

Hes a terrorist, we got to humiliate India at a world stage including the terrorists mother and wife was enough for me to enjoy :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
1514350319-Kulbhushan-Jadhav-AP.jpg

If anyone wants to see what the mother of a terrorist looks like :lol:

And what did FATF get you a big NOTHING. we are still here still putting 2 fingers up at India at every chance we get with or without FATF

Be patient and wait for couple of months more. It ain't over yet. :p:

NEW DELHI — Offenders who rape girls under 12 may now be subject to the death penalty in India, according to an ordinance passed by India’s cabinet Saturday after a nationwide furor over the rape and killing of an 8-year-old girl.

Finally!!! Great news. Let the morons hang.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....5c0ba2-4578-11e8-b2dc-b0a403e4720a_story.html
Actually that's bad news and has very sinister intentions behind it. Because the filthy hindu rss perverts will take it as permission to rape any child 12 or older with a guarantee that since the death penalty won't apply to them and with the corrupt indian police in their pockets, they can literally get away width it. if the indian gov was sincere, they would've made the punishment for rape death regardless of the victim's age like it is in Pakistan.
Screenshot_20180423-185216.png

I'm surprised they didn't had this punishment already but anyways it is a good development. I hope it gets implemented on the Kathua rapists.
More victims will be killed to erase the evidence.

Be patient and wait for couple of months more. It ain't over yet. :p:
off course you've got to be patient and wait till we send you back his dead body after he's hanged

off course you've got to be patient and wait till we send you back his dead body after he's hanged

You won't do a jack, since you ain't got the balls to do that, wanna bet ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The maximum you will do is to keep confined in a jail for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
You won't do a jack, since you ain't got the balls to do that, wanna bet ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The maximum you will do is to let him confined in a jail for the rest of his life.
Tell that to the BAT team your media and government keep crying about. Last i herd they bought back heads of your veggie soldiers to play football with :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Tell that to the BAT team your media and government keep crying about. Last i herd they bought back heads of your veggie soldiers to play football with :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And you guys can't even make the number of your fallen soldiers public even in your parliament. LOL, I guess they are too negligible a number, compared to Indian soldiers. That may be the reason. :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom