What's new

India institutes death penalty for child rapists

assassin123

Reaction score
Country
India
I'm surprised they didn't had this punishment already but anyways it is a good development. I hope it gets implemented on the Kathua rapists.

I'm surprised they didn't had this punishment already but anyways it is a good development. I hope it gets implemented on the Kathua rapists.

Its bloody conditional, in that, if raped girls are 12 or lower age, you will be hanged, but if they are 13 and above, you will not be.

In other words the GOI is saying "keep on raping" to those who rape girls above 13.

Looking at past few years executions in india people hanged were mostly muslims and innocent ones, namely innocent kashmiri guy Afzal guru and there was another guy i forgot his name. i am sure either this law will be used to hang only muslim rapists and hindu rapists will be protected like kathua case or innocent muslims will be falsely implicated in rape cases to get them executed.

Fir minors the death penalty makes more sense ...

There were 53.2% fake rape cases between 2013-2014 that's only in Delhi ..... rape case is best black mailing tool after 498A , even Mohammad Shami's wife lodged a complaint for attempted rape.... by saying so I am not ignoring the plight of real victims
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/nor...i-delhi-commission-of-women-233222-2014-12-29

In India judiciary is mess ...it takes more time and there was instance in past when a convict or rape mureder was hanged in 2004
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhananjoy_Chatterjee

Fir minors the death penalty makes more sense ...

There were 53.2% fake rape cases between 2013-2014 that's only in Delhi ..... rape case is best black mailing tool after 498A , even Mohammad Shami's wife lodged a complaint for attempted rape.... by saying so I am not ignoring the plight of real victims
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/nor...i-delhi-commission-of-women-233222-2014-12-29

In India judiciary is mess ...it takes more time and there was instance in past when a convict or rape mureder was hanged in 2004
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhananjoy_Chatterjee
Now with forsenic evidence it should not be difficult to prove the culprits , innocent people have little difficulty but that's the price we pay for wiping out this evil

Time taken in such cases is key :)
Now with forsenic evidence it should not be difficult to prove the culprits , innocent people have little difficulty but that's the price we pay for wiping out this evil

Too little too late. The crisis is now totally out of hand.

Looking at past few years executions in india people hanged were mostly muslims and innocent ones, namely innocent kashmiri guy Afzal guru and there was another guy i forgot his name. i am sure either this law will be used to hang only muslim rapists and hindu rapists will be protected like kathua case or innocent muslims will be falsely implicated in rape cases to get them executed.

Expect this law to be misused against Muslims in India.

That's great hope this will be the law for all rapist not just child

Rape is used as a tool to black mail people in a lot of cases ... latest example Mohammed Shamis's wife charged his brother for attempt rape and Mohammad Shami as co-conspirator :)

Death penalty not sure but if they consider same punishment for false complainants then death penalty will make more sense otherwise it will end as a powerful tool in the hands of bad people to blackmail other ..........
That's great hope this will be the law for all rapist not just child

Last edited:
Rape is used as a tool to black mail people in a lot of cases ... latest example Mohammed Shamis's wife charged his brother for attempt rape and Mohammad Shami as co-conspirator :)

Death penalty not sure but if they consider same punishment for false complainants then death penalty will make more sense otherwise it will end as a powerful tool in the hands of bad people to blackmail other ..........

you cannot falsely claim a rape there are scientific tests that proves guilt with 100% surety

Back
Top Bottom