What's new

India has right to respond to attack on sovereignty: Bangladesh

How is that exactly amazing?

Whats even funnier is when these disgraces like @kobiraaz, @UKBengali , @Species and @TopCat claim Haseena is a tail thats wagging the dog :lol:.

A powerful independent thinking lady. :sarcastic:

Their character stands exposed to everyone.: Disgraces living in denial.
It was actually done with Hasina's dictation that i suspect. She probably did not expect that the whole surgical strikes were fake and only done to make her happy. Thete is no way any indian soldier will risk their life for Hasina.

Lol.. Brah, Sometimes i think you're more Bengali, You sure you're roots are Tamil ?? :lol:

This is what happens when you have too much time to kill and take this internet troll warring too seriously at times hehe.

I have complete spectrum of BD members here in my head....and some more that i got avatars but forgot the name of and cant be bothered to look up.

I am very intrigued by Bangladesh, people have hinted of a forlorn lady love I had from there....its not all together wrong (its complicated)....but I have many good friends from there in real life. People I would seriously take a bullet for if needed.

In the end thats what I think matters....not the fun and games in an internet forum....and hopefully no one takes this stuff to heart and too seriously.

I do regret some of the stuff I have typed....but I cant turn back the hands of time now can I?

I just hope to improve from this point on...and get back to trying to learn more and interact positively as much as possible....weaning off what I have become like a drug (tried cold turkey a few times, it didnt work).

I guess you can say it astounded me how variable their opinions are for a country that was founded on one ethnicity/language.....on top of my natural interest in BD regarding its success in many notable areas. An "underdog" that will continue to surprise me for the rest of my life I am sure. But deep down I do wish it the best....a prosperous BD is in India's and everyones interests.

@Bilal9 @BDforever (oh rite I forget about you BDforever bhai, I count you as neutral too hehe....except when its cat memes).

This is what happens when you have too much time to kill and take this internet troll warring too seriously at times hehe.

I have complete spectrum of BD members here in my head....and some more that i got avatars but forgot the name of and cant be bothered to look up.

I am very intrigued by Bangladesh, people have hinted of a forlorn lady love I had from there....its not all together wrong (its complicated)....but I have many good friends from there in real life. People I would seriously take a bullet for if needed.

In the end thats what I think matters....not the fun and games in an internet forum....and hopefully no one takes this stuff to heart and too seriously.

I do regret some of the stuff I have typed....but I cant turn back the hands of time now can I?

I just hope to improve from this point on...and get back to trying to learn more and interact positively as much as possible....weaning off what I have become like a drug (tried cold turkey a few times, it didnt work).

I guess you can say it astounded me how variable their opinions are for a country that was founded on one ethnicity/language.....on top of my natural interest in BD regarding its success in many notable areas. An "underdog" that will continue to surprise me for the rest of my life I am sure. But deep down I do wish it the best....a prosperous BD is in India's and everyones interests.

@Bilal9 @BDforever (oh rite I forget about you BDforever bhai, I count you as neutral too hehe....except when its cat memes).

Yep.. I think you're much more of a value addition in economic and geo political subject matter than constant needling people in the Bangladeshi forum, It just goes on a cycle both sides trolling each other no one giving in

I have come to realize that even though being a forum on defense PDF attracts a lot of immature highly jingoistic posters, Mostly college or high school kids with little or no realistic view of the wider world (Unfortunatly from my expereince majority tend to be from India :(), Now a days i pick and choose who i engage with, Both good for your sanity and mental stimulation.. After all the reason i log in is to make use of the wealth of on the ground knowledge you get from these pages from all over the world, Something that even google cant provide

Pakistanis deal with these. Millions such statements will keep on coming. Unless you realise never to poke in BD affairs again, if it doesnt want. Pakistan may want to retaliate but BD response is its their personal opinion not the Govt's. Other than foreign office statements use others to wipe your face to throw in the trash can. Though you get the idea of inner thought. BD wont act immature like Pakistanis to issue statements against the BD govt through the FO.

Though you get the idea of inner thought.

Thats all that really matters in the end.

Everything else is just technicalities.

Any member of the BD govt is a voice automatically for both the govt and by extension the people.

The only way is if the higher ups in govt explicitly rescind what he/she said.

Knowing many Bangladeshis personally (and many are pro-Pakistan), these are just statements from the India stooge Awami League, no one else.

Either option does not speak well. I have talked about this many times before.

Either

a) They do support their govt in general in enough numbers (for whatever reason)

b) They are the weakest most docile people

Though a and b can co-exist simultaneously too.

Do you realise that point 'a' and 'b' is applicable to pakistan too ?

Who the Fcuk are you to decide what BD politicians can an cannot say ?

You first handle your own cowering politicians who shiver in front of china.

Watch what you post kid, This aint your corner of your slum, This is a online defense forum

Do you realise that point 'a' and 'b' is applicable to pakistan too ?

Its applicable to every country in the world to different levels.

I just find it personally to be the most pronounced in BD given all the talk they do here.

Watch what you post kid, This aint your corner of your slum, This is a online defense forum

Says the slumlord Burger king from Sri Lanka. :tdown:

I stand by my post and will continue to demonstrate contempt you for your narrow minded and arrogant comment. Now go suck an egg burger.

Its applicable to every country in the world to different levels.

I just find it personally to be the most pronounced in BD given all the talk they do here.

We should be glad they are docile and should celebrate their mild nature. They make very good neighbours if they continue to demonstrate civilised behaviour.

or would you rather have barbaric pakistan as a neighbour ?

We should be glad they are docile and should celebrate their mild nature. They make very good neighbours if they continue to demonstrate civilised behaviour.

or would you rather have barbaric pakistan as a neighbour ?

I prefer middle ground always. A people that are pragmatic over everything else. BD people are too polarised for me....polarisation is dangerous.

I prefer middle ground always. A people that are pragmatic over everything else. BD people are too polarised for me....polarisation is dangerous.

BD is demonstrating pragmatism, more than India for now.

They pole jump into India and smile when we ask them why and nod sagely when we mock them for it. That is the most pragmatic thing in the world to do.

A pakistani when asked the same question will Huff and Puff and Fart and raise a stink. That is the most idiotic thing anyone can do.

How is this not an example of BD taking a middle ground ?

Cheating is allowed in war. This adviser (whatever his name is) should understand that.

BD is demonstrating pragmatism, more than India for now.

They pole jump into India and smile when we ask them why and nod sagely when we mock them for it. That is the most pragmatic thing in the world to do.

A pakistani when asked the same question will Huff and Puff and Fart and raise a stink. That is the most idiotic thing anyone can do.

How is this not an example of BD taking a middle ground ?

Our foreign policy do not pick sides. As far as 'opinions' go, Bangladeshis are somewhat sympathetic toward Kashmiris in Indian-administered Kashmir.

You want to destroy Pakistan, go right ahead. No one's telling you not to.

Our foreign policy do not pick sides. As far as 'opinions' go, Bangladeshis are somewhat sympathetic toward Kashmiris in Indian-administered Kashmir.

You want to destroy Pakistan, go right ahead. No one's telling you not to.

Your sympathies are irrelevant, only your public posturing is relevant. And that public posturing has told pakistan to go suck it.

We do not need your advice on how to deal with pakistan so kindly keep them to yourself. Can you do that ? try.

Back
Top Bottom