What's new

India Has No Immediate Plans to Buy Predator Drones From US

I went through the list of PIB releases for MOD from June 1 this year, and not a single word has been mentioned about Predators.

@PARIKRAMA
Anghor Khatay Hien....
The graped are soar .....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It never made much sense to me that the IAF or IN were interested in the Predator especially with the Rustom-2 under development and the Heron-TP already in mass service across multiple forces.

The MQ-4C on the other hand would be worth looking at (and the IN already is).
What about Rustom i....its strange Indians go for sec module without the success of 1st batch like Tejas....:lol:

What about Rustom i....its strange Indians go for sec module without the success of 1st batch like Tejas....:lol:

Rustom-1 was only ever intended to be a flight test/validation effort FOR the Rustom-2 HALE. However, the IN is apprently also interested in the Rustom-1 itself now.

rustom.jpg

Navy and DRDO are currently working on the development of Automatic Identification System (AIS) for Rustom-1 to monitor international maritime boundary line (IMLB) between India and Sri Lanka and have initially agreed to place
orders for 10 MALE Rustom-1 when UAV is ready to enter production, even though Rustom-1 was to be just a Testbed for larger Rustom-2 , Navy
found some merit to further develop it with DRDO for their usage while Indian Army and Indian Air force stayed away from the program.

Rustom-1 was only ever intended to be a flight test/validation effort FOR the Rustom-2 HALE. However, the IN is apprently also interested in the Rustom-1 itself now.

rustom.jpg

Navy and DRDO are currently working on the development of Automatic Identification System (AIS) for Rustom-1 to monitor international maritime boundary line (IMLB) between India and Sri Lanka and have initially agreed to place
orders for 10 MALE Rustom-1 when UAV is ready to enter production, even though Rustom-1 was to be just a Testbed for larger Rustom-2 , Navy
found some merit to further develop it with DRDO for their usage while Indian Army and Indian Air force stayed away from the program.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Same case with Tejas...

OOh we just spend 30 years to develop tech....u know it helps us lot ....u know what i mean

But rest of the world don't follow such things at least ......

Tech demo always projected tech demos before the failure hahhahaa

Keep soing this we are with you :taz:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Same case with Tejas...

OOh we just spend 30 years to develop tech....u know it helps us lot ....u know what i mean

But rest of the world don't follow such things at least ......

Tech demo always projected tech demos before the failure hahhahaa

Keep soing this we are with you :taz:
Who said the LCA was a tech demo? It is entering service as we speak.

Anghor Khatay Hien....
Tof donations or e soar .....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When we talk about procuring something , its from our own money , not on aid or donations or soft loans or CSF etc etc etc , so its more like sour grapes for you all.

It's strange a nation which cries foul because it cannot build dams on its rivers is comparing it self with us , how I wish these parasites really had a little grey matter up their skulls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom