What's new

India hands over photos of militant hideouts

Oye anneya, tenu uppar Ticker likheya nazar nahin aanda.

pata naii kithon kithon phuddu kathay ho jaanday ne ne.

What do you want to discuss about the imagery resolution that you think is classified. How many spy satellites does India have with sub meter resolution?

Perfect Punjabi - I'm so proud of you, young man ! :cry:

Do tell me whether the photographs show anything that could be used to implicate someone in a court of law !

Yes. You go on killing innocent people and even Ethnic Muslims who speak Bangla. But when it's time to face to face Military Indians are "pu ss y". We killed 16 BSF men and then we hang them in Bangla bamboo to carry those bodies and eventually deliver (!) them to your post.:undecided:

Go and have a look at Wiki:wave:

We thank India for submitting these photos over to Pakistan, the photos will be further evaluated.

Yes. You go on killing innocent people and even Ethnic Muslims who speak Bangla. But when it's time to face to face Military Indians are "pu ss y". We killed 16 BSF men and then we hang them in Bangla bamboo to carry those bodies and eventually deliver (!) them to your post.:undecided:

Go and have a look at Wiki:wave:
You are forgetting that Gurkhas(or was it Nagas) chopped of the heads of 41 BDR pu ss y in response.

It's because bd does not have satellite pics to verify we need to give something they understand

Can someone please tell me what exactly do those photographs show to suggest that these were militant hideouts ?

The need for higher spatial resolution data for various applications were met by progressively improving the Earth observation system capability by continuously adopting newer technologies and using innovative techniques. The image resolution was improved from 72 m in 1988 to about 0.8 m in 2007 (Figure 11). The Pan camera of CartoSat-2 (launch Jan. 10. 2007) features a telescope of 0.7 m in aperture.

eoPortal directory: CartoSat-2

Can someone please tell me what exactly do those photographs show to suggest that these were militant hideouts ?

only when we have the photographs and a professional analyzer here.

The media isn't wrong,
No country gives data beamed from there satellite so easily.

Every image contains info on the quality and capability of the resolution as well as the aperture hardware culpabilities.
Wont go into details ,but to view from such distance special software bots are need to accurately stabilize and home in on visual parameters..

Google images are a commonly used and non controversial source of some decent resolution images and help in generating a near perfect image guide.

More of a combination of the organization's own systems along with other parties.

Air Force Continues "Google Earth on Steroids" in Afghanistan, Undercover Police Use Smartphones as Wires, Earpieces, and Cameras, and More
Air Force continues advanced surveillance aircraft funding in Afghanistan - Nextgov.com

Not just "Google Earth" as the article is stating. Any amateur can use that. What military and intelligence agencies use are a different combination.

Lol laugh about it?, illiterate idiots would laugh at everything and anything different from there pov.

And even after 5 years, you lot are still complaining militants taking shelter in Bangladesh. Say, did you ever take up that issue against China where ULFA militants take shelter?

The laughing matter is that you lot don't even have a plan on a regional basis, and keep blaming Bangladesh for your problems in NE India.

No sovereign country would fight your issues for 20-30 years.

Come up with a plan, give everyone a time frame, and then come back instead of begging.

I mean, seriously, stop wasting our time and resources with your nonsense. No one should be responsible for your incompetence.

And even after 5 years, you lot are still complaining militants taking shelter in Bangladesh. Say, did you ever take up that issue against China where ULFA militants take shelter?

The laughing matter is that you lot don't even have a plan on a regional basis, and keep blaming Bangladesh for your problems in NE India.

No sovereign country would fight your issues for 20-30 years.

Come up with a plan, give everyone a time frame, and then come back instead of begging.

I mean, seriously, stop wasting our time and resources with your nonsense. No one should be responsible for your incompetence.

What you think your government dint start to work against these news evidences ????
May be they already start it.... As you know your current government

And I am sure if AL again came to power these ULFA terror will become history :tup:

Back
Top Bottom