What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

That 100mph! Haha! You gotta understand this buses belong to the priavte operator not to the govt...i don't think unless recent govt is on power anything can be brought out of India
Our way and our speed :D remember it was achieved on a 2 lane highway not on a expressway or somewhere else
Its almost a daily scene!
We care about comfort,safety and perfromance unlike our neighbours :D
Trust me normal people travel on this buses cause almost all of our buses look like this and provide same output

That 100mph! Haha! You gotta understand this buses belong to the priavte operator not to the govt...i don't think unless recent govt is on power anything can be brought out of India
Our way and our speed :D remember it was achieved on a 2 lane highway not on a expressway or somewhere else
Its almost a daily scene!
We care about comfort,safety and perfromance unlike our neighbours :D
:pop:

Trust me normal people travel on this buses cause almost all of our buses look like this and provide same output
As I said bro,even what Hino chair coaches lacks in luxury is an A/C.Just install an A/C in it,and no one will even notice the change expect the obvious chill.Travelling in luxury buses has become an day to day necessity for people.Even a slight mismanagement will bring down hell on the operator.Jatrira pitaiya vut baniya dibe.:butcher:

Hyundai Is the boss of Korean automobiles.Just a smooth babe.:P But nothing beats those Pragati Industry assembled Bedford buses.nearly a Golden Jubili but still runnnig like a boss.Just rode one yesterday.The owner was so proud.. :p:

Exactly My point ,brother.Bangladesh with it's monsoon is a tough weather to survive.Only thing will survive here is rigid quality.I mean come on,there is original Bedford series bus and trucks still running on the road like it was built last year.Now the owner who operated the same bus or truck,for 30-40 years,habituated to quality,simply wouldn't want something,that will bog down in two or three years.Toyota or Mitshubishi Vehicles are the most common SUV and Microbuse,Pick-up trucks in BD and you will find some of them are still running smooth for last fifteen or so years.

It's not like,we are poor so we shouldn't ask for quality,BUT because most people don't afford them like buying a t-shirt,that's what makes them very strict about quality and service of a vehicle.

If its about bus then never say we can't afford!
We have been with luxury and we will be all the time
These buses are running almost like 8-10years in the country and still they fly so high
Within one day we coundn't stand a fleet of over 100+ scania's in the country which is enough from the perspective from a small country
59066_582891311781639_322025418_n.jpg
190537_10200914182438651_1987437598_n.jpg
thythyt.jpg
10897802_693452390753012_6135559634151848228_n.jpg

As I said bro,even what Hino chair coaches lacks in luxury is an A/C.Just install an A/C in it,and no one will even notice the change expect the obvious chill.Travelling in luxury buses has become an day to day necessity for people.Even a slight mismanagement will bring down hell on the operator.Jatrira pitaiya vut baniya dibe.:butcher:
Yeah undoubtedly it's a need for everyone
Everyone trying their best to bring and maintain which is good

If its about bus then never say we can't afford!
We have been with luxury and we will be all the time
These buses are running almost like 8-10years in the country and still they fly so high
Within one day we coundn't stand a fleet of over 100+ scania's in the country which is enough from the perspective from a small country
View attachment 221591 View attachment 221595 View attachment 221596 View attachment 221597
Nope brother,it wasn't about buses.I was was indicating to Toyota SUV's to dictate the level of quality.

10678506_862474833764960_1756061760223993770_n.jpg
Would anyone mind to travel on this during winter?
Its a Non-AC Hino coach

View attachment 221607 Would anyone mind to travel on this during winter?
Its a Non-AC Hino coach
In winter I won't mind a bit.Even in the Summer,with the personal overhead and common ceiling fans running,and windows slightly opened,it is very comfortable in these chair coaches.Not to mention,there is chair coach version on RM-2 and Volvo Chassis which almost replaced the entire old fleet.

And don't forget Hanif Express used to operate these type of coaches as city service in Dhaka.
Which reminds me,Some of our friends here was talking about as how "POOR" we are and so we shouldn't be able to travel in luxury and just bragging.And we should only post or look at some very old '90 's era picture to prove that.:pop:

What are the AC buses Green Line use? They are really comfort. Also Shohagh Paribahan has a good service.
Mostly Scania.Volvo too.
Sohag poribahan uses Hino classic series and RM -2 in most of their routes.

Many types of that buses are still operating.
not in Dhaka EPZ route anymore.Chinese Gengsheng and crapy ashok double Decker from brtc are covering that route now.oi route tate service khuboi kharap.

In winter I won't mind a bit.Even in the Summer,with the personal overhead and common ceiling fans running,and windows slightly opened,it is very comfortable in these chair coaches.Not to mention,there is chair coach version on RM-2 and Volvo Chassis which almost replaced the entire old fleet.

And don't forget Hanif Express used to operate these type of coaches as city service in Dhaka.
Which reminds me,Some of our friends here was talking about as how "POOR" we are and so we shouldn't be able to travel in luxury and just bragging.And we should only post or look at some very old '90 's era picture to prove that.:pop:
Hanif Enterprise*
These are Hino AK1J
There is no non ac rm2 in bd execpt one which is in use for a collage

What are the AC buses Green Line use? They are really comfort. Also Shohagh Paribahan has a good service.

Many types of that buses are still operating.
Greenline uses MAN,VOLVO & SCANIA(AC) AND NO NON AC SERVICE AT PRESENT
Shohagh uses Scania coaches only(ac) & they use some hino 173 and ak1j series coaches :)

Mostly Scania.Volvo too.
Sohag poribahan uses Hino classic series and RM -2 in most of their routes.

not in Dhaka EPZ route anymore.Chinese Gengsheng and crapy ashok double Decker from brtc are covering that route now.oi route tate service khuboi kharap.

Recently many new operators (Bihongo,RoRob,Trust) came up with eicher engine and deshi made bodied mini buses and seats
Which is one of ma fav at present...seats are too comfotable being a local public

Hanif Enterprise*
These are Hino AK1J

Shohagh uses Scania coaches only(ac) & they use some hino 173 and ak1j series coaches :)

No rm2 rather its AK1J series and yes classic means(173) series
Recently many new operators (Bihongo,RoRob,Trust) came up with eicher engine and deshi made bodied mini buses and seats
Which is one of ma fav at present...seats are too comfotable being a local public

Hanif Enterprise*
These are Hino AK1J
then those b**** must have painted RM-2 on their Hino AK1J!? :mad:
I am going to sue their asses in consumer court!!How dare they!!! :angry:

Rm2 is costly and also not much economical to use as Non-ac coach
13000cc engine ;) Too much petrol consumption
Proud to say Aftab build Hino Rm2 are is in use by UN
Basically this buses will only travel and UN also has placed order for Hyundai buses in large number
Hyundai is a bus which is faster,economical and affortable
More Hyundai's on the way fellaz ;)
Scania coming to Rangpur by their own operator
Rajshahi will also be getting Hyundai by their own operator
Operator's can't be disclosed sorry :)

sorry, I forgot about MAN!

To be true haven't got one like that infront of me
Earlier people used to do this stuff but now not atleast from hanif you will expect to see this
May that was a miss judgment
Rm2 is costly and also not much economical to use as Non-ac coach
13000cc engine ;) Too much petrol consumption
Proud to say Aftab build Hino Rm2 are is in use by UN
Basically this buses will only travel and UN also has placed order for Hyundai buses in large number
Hyundai is a bus which is faster,economical and affortable
More Hyundai's on the way fellaz ;)
Scania coming to Rangpur by their own operator
Rajshahi will also be getting Hyundai by their own operator
Operator's can't be disclosed sorry :)

sorry, I forgot about MAN!
Non-Ac Man will be hitting the road soon so it will be interesting ;)

Sorry to disagree cause so far haven't seen one of this story
Maybe you have seen something else ;)

In Bangladesh...You generally see Hino logo's on every non-ac buses but not all of them are from hino.Some might have been using Isuzu,Al,Mitsubishi engine etc
Never trust on the look until you don't get confirmed :)

To be true haven't got one like that infront of me
Earlier people used to do this stuff but now not atleast from hanif you will expect to see this
May that was a miss judgment

Sorry to disagree cause so far haven't seen one of this story
Maybe you have seen something else ;)
It wasn't Hanif.they don't do these kind of shit.as far I can remember it was some local company from far north.

In Bangladesh...You generally see Hino logo's on every non-ac buses but not all of them are from hino.Some might have been using Isuzu,Al,Mitsubishi engine etc
Never trust on the look until you don't get confirmed :)
yes, I know that. I precise it was the same case.

Non-Ac Man will be hitting the road soon so it will be interesting ;)
MAN!! The Manliest Bus ever dominated the earth!! ;):cool::super:

Back
Top Bottom