What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

@Bilal9 is bad mouthing about India and Indian products from the moment this thread was revived in page 11, and now crying victim! :)

Typical behaviour on his part. Of course, you'd have to know how to identify sick freaks like bilal to be able to give it back to them in a manner they understand best i.e below the belt. Some members here need to understand that.

Last edited:
20140924095750-His-Holiness-the-Dalai-Lama_copy.jpg

@Bilal9 is bad mouthing about India and Indian products from the moment this thread was revived in page 11, and now crying victim! :)

Actually I have been following this thread right from the day it was revived (wasted quite a huge time I admit). The discussion was mainly about the long route bus services and related consumer demand in Bangladesh and India. The thing Bilal and Shimz were arguing is that the demand in Bangladesh, quality-wise, is higher than India. That's because Indian consumers have always had limited options than Bangladeshis because of the protectionism until very recently. This resulted in better long route bus services in Bangladesh than India and as prove, they posted some photos of buses usually commuted by the common middle class folks. It was even acknowledged by some Indian posters here. You unnecessarily went jingoist and argued otherwise but couldn't back up your argument. Then you started posting pictures of buses from other countries and passed it of as Indian buses. When Bilal and Shimz began to reveal your faults and total ignorance about the subject, you deliberately began to go off-topic from auto-mobile industry, textile industry and what not... and soon other guys followed up. (Dada to dekhchhi Shokuni mama'r boro bhai... :coffee:)

And then the guy, deeply immersed into inferiority complex, Bombaywala, joins the show and started to throw racist remarks which further heated up the discussion.

Anyway, I would request to @Bilal9 and @Shimz to just leave this thread, there's simply no reason to waste time in this futile discussion.

Last edited:
Try to have some shame. A market of one billion people and trying to take credit on designing some shitty 8 cylinder engine which is a copy of some western design

Have some shame bloody bangladeshi.Design of the neptune series is an in house effort by ALWhat kind of engine have your swampland developed in the past 4 decades ?with indigenous efforts ?Oh well.last time I checked,it couldn't even develop a 70 cc moped engine. :omghaha:

a-la your crappy TEJAS. We'd rather deal with Chinese buses.

Now this is getting really funny....last time I checked,bong-swamp-desh couldn't even assemble kit aircrafts,let alone develop a fourth generation fighter.

I know what your next claim gonna be ? 'Bangladeshi Aerospace industry is far ahead of India' :omghaha:

Will you stop posting your garbage 'Endeya' copies of buses with designs stolen from Spanish bus-body makers?? These luxury models are far less common in Endeya than over here...

Really? Last time I checked you only had 3 vehicles per 1000 people...Too bad for you,liar.

What do you think - posting these pictures will impress the hell out of us? We've all been to India and we know what the real situation is.

Just like how we know the situation of transport infrastructure in Bangladesh...metre guage railways,single lane highways....not to forget 3 motor vehicles per 1000 people...and you are showing off a few luxury buses?

We have had these types of luxury SCANIA, MBZ models all over Bangladesh before your forebears had any clue of what a luxury bus was. Even a decade ago the only thing AL ever had to offer to Bangladesh was this type of bus, and with no takers. The design might be nicer these days but we all know what shitty engine comes with it.

You had in the past ?Even today you only have 3 vehicles per 1000 people...

Only in 'Endeya' do they have 'bus-spotters' and bus-fanning websites....

May be because there are only 3 motor vehicles in Bangladesh per 1000 Bangladeshis..Motor Vehicles are a true rarity there..aren't they ??:sarcastic:

Volvo et al are making buses in Endeya because of cheap labor - not because Endeya is some technological bus superpower.

And they don't even assemble their buses in Bonglodesh because you are just a minor market to them....lolwa[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="extra terrestrial, post: 7484336, member: 134421]" The thing Bilal and Shimz were arguing is that the demand in Bangladesh, quality-wise, is higher than India.[/QUOTE]

high quality my foot.

This resulted in better long route bus services in Bangladesh than India and as prove, they posted some photos of buses usually commuted by the common middle class folks. It was even acknowledged by some Indian posters here. You argued otherwise but couldn't back up your argument.

Denial by your compatriots doesn't change the facts dear.Last time I checked your country was importing volvo coaches from us

[/QUOTE]Then you started posting pictures of buses from other countries and passed it of as Indian buses. [/QUOTE]

Stop lying troll.

And then the guy, deeply immersed into inferiority complex, Bombaywala, joins the show and started to throw racist remarks which further heated up the discussion.

Look who is talking about inferiority complex.A Bangladeshi !!

Last edited:
Actually I have been following this thread right from the day it was revived (wasted quite a huge time I admit). The discussion was mainly about the long route bus services and related consumer demand in Bangladesh and India. The thing Bilal and Shimz were arguing is that the demand in Bangladesh, quality-wise, is higher than India. That's because Indian consumers have always had limited options than Bangladeshis because of the protectionism until very recently. This resulted in better long route bus services in Bangladesh than India and as prove, they posted some photos of buses usually commuted by the common middle class folks. It was even acknowledged by some Indian posters here. You unnecessarily went jingoist and argued otherwise but couldn't back up your argument. Then you started posting pictures of buses from other countries and passed it of as Indian buses. When Bilal and Shimz began to reveal your faults and total ignorance about the subject, you deliberately began to go off-topic from auto-mobile industry, textile industry and what not... and soon other guys followed up. (Dada to dekhchhi Shokuni mama'r boro bhai... :coffee:)

Anyway, I would request to @Bilal9 and @Shimz to just leave this thread, there's simply no reason to waste time in this futile discussion.

This thread was revived in page 11, check @Bilal9 's post in that page, the long one. :)

@Bombaywalla @Rain Man @Manindra

Volvo plans to export buses made in India to Europe

BENGALURU: Swedish commercial vehicles major Volvo today said it plans to use India for exporting its buses manufactured in the country to developed markets in Europe.

"We plan to use India for exporting our buses manufactured in India to developed markets in Europe," Volvo Buses President Hakan Agnevall told reporters here.

The first bus made in the Indian facility will be unveiled later this year in Europe, he added.

Agnevall said that among leading players in the global bus market "the company's Asia Leverage strategy aims to utilise its manufacturing presence in India and China to cater to demands also from other global markets."

The inter-city coaches and city buses, at present, from the Indian facility are being exported to countries in South Asia and South Africa, he informed.

"We are confident that going forward we will leverage the skills and strengths in India to meet the European market requirements," he added.

The other aspect of the Asia Leverage programme is to ensure that by catering to exports, the India facility will be able to face the cyclical domestic market demands, he said, adding, "the company will gradually scale up exports from India to cater to more and more markets in future."

Volvo Buses Senior Vice President (Business Region International) Akash Passey said the company is actively exploring opportunities to supply to new markets and in the long-term aims to enhance the role of India in its export plans.

Volvo Buses' plans coincide with central government's efforts to promote manufacturing through the 'Make in India' initiative, Passey said.

"This is a welcome step that will encourage companies to use local competence and expertise to cater to both domestic and export markets," he added.

To strengthen various manufacturing procedures, the company has invested an additional Rs 400 crore since 2011 to strengthen various manufacturing procedures, Passey said.

Presently, Volvo's manufacturing facility in Hoskote has a production capacity of 1,500 buses, he added.

Now go ride your tin buses & metre gauge trains, Bangladeshis :wave::wave:

This means carding, spinning, weaving, dyeing, sewing and everything else in-between which is worth hundreds of crores of investment in every individual company - no less than turning screwdrivers and probably way, way more. It is infinitely more of a critical and precision industry than auto manufacturing any day.

seal-rofl_o_1107334.jpg

Yeah man,Even the manufacturing of cryogenic engine components at Brahmos Aerospace Trivandrum doesn't require that level of precision :omghaha: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom