What's new

India grounds entire Sukhoi-30 fleet

I literally just told you- the IAF cannot simply assume a human error, they need facts and information to base their decisions on. Grounding the fleet is the SOP in these circumstances while a full investigation is launched and the IAF acts accordingly on completion of that investigation.

This really is not hard to understand.....
Ok answer me in few words. What was the reason of crash?,pilots fault or not?

Yes entire fleet is grounded when aircrafts are not fully operational. Su30 is fully operational and they are crashing because of lack of training,focus and negligence. Isn't it?
Yes that's right, I already told you that in post #30.:rolleyes:

Ok answer me in few words. What was the reason of crash?,pilots fault or not?
Okay, only two options now remain, I've explained this in the simplest terms I can conjure, you either are pursuing a pretty futile troll game or literally have an IQ level in the single digits.

Okay, only two options now remain, I've explained this in the simplest terms I can conjure, you either are pursuing a pretty futile troll game or literally have an IQ level in the single digits.
No i am not trolling answer me regarding Plane crash.Pilot's error or else?

No i am not trolling answer me regarding Plane crash.Pilot's error or else?
1289.jpg

Argumentum ad nauseam - RationalWiki

It's also called argument from nagging. It's one of many irrefutable method of argument. After a point, the only thing to do is to tell him that he is right and let him enjoy the victory.

I knew from the way he started the innocuous line of questioning, that this is the point he would get to.

Thats why India is the only operator of SU-30MKIs. No other country has shown any interest buying these aircrafts. :P
Big daddy China operates several hundreds of Su30 MKKs, which are a variant of the same Su-30s. Malaysia, Algeria, and others also operate them. Not to mention all the other countries that operate the flanker series.

Thats why India is the only operator of SU-30MKIs. No other country has shown any interest buying these aircrafts. :P
Sir then why they aren't accepting their fault? some one said it is Pilot's fault. If it is pilot's fault then why entire fleet is grounded :D

You mean you are now going to repeat this same exercise with somebody else? Sheez all right, good luck. Hope it brings you a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.:cheers:

if i can help someone in denial and suffering from insecurities to make him a better person, why not? But I'm not the self praise type of guy which reminds me that this is another problem in you we need to cure.

Done.

@Strigon : See, yet another Pakistani has won a magnificient "victory" on this thread. You must be so proud!

He alone has trolled so many Indians including you that you havn't even realized by now. It actually would be honorable for you to take some lessons from him.

My biggest pride, however, is making you realize you were acting wack like a kid on his tantrum.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom