What's new

India grounds entire Sukhoi-30 fleet

An IAF official said safety checks with “special focus on ejection seats” were being conducted and flight operations would resume only after each plane was cleared. A highly-placed source said the pilots of the plane that crashed on October 14 near Pune had reported “automatic seat ejection.” One of the two pilots was involved in a previous Su-30 crash too.
India grounds entire Sukhoi-30 fleet - Hindustan Times
now that is funny fault or the pilot accidentally pulled the ejection button and now hiding it for fear of court marshal :P

If you read the 1st sentence it says "India has grounded its entire Sukhoi-30 fleet after a recent crash because it doesn’t want to put its pilots in harm’s way."
:D i want technical answer. You know what? su30 is IAF backbone fighter and it is not beneficial to ground entire fleet.

thats why I hate IAF people! behave like crying baby all the time! All the time there life is very precious for them and nation comes second! bludy selfish ppl

thats why I hate IAF people! behave like crying baby all the time! All the time there life is very precious for them and nation comes second! bludy selfish ppl
Thumbs up for PAF still flying old mirrages and F 7 pgs by risking their lives :pakistan:

coincident is that one of two of these pilots also on board in previous su30mki crash :D
ROFL they can be..................... you now what i mean? :omghaha::astagh:

Thread = IAF grounds fleet.

• Pakistanis = Curious...Reasons, why entire fleet?
  • Indians = ATTACK US NOW!!
Insecurities anyone?
Sir according to my information SU30 was a Fine aircraft. How it's performance can be like that. :(

chalo kisi ke kam to aaya ground ho ker yaar

Kapil.jpg

Time put Pakistani flag in Delhi.:pakistan:

If you read the 1st sentence it says "India has grounded its entire Sukhoi-30 fleet after a recent crash because it doesn’t want to put its pilots in harm’s way."

But the pilots ejected successfully?

But the pilots ejected successfully?
If it happens again, there is no guarantee that the pilots would be able to eject succesful again.

Thread = IAF grounds fleet.

• Pakistanis = Curious...Reasons, why entire fleet?
  • Indians = ATTACK US NOW!!
Insecurities anyone?
Actually, it's precisely because we are fully confident of defending against Pak, with or without MKIs, that we are making that tongue in cheek remark. It's a way of reminding you of the immense disparity of force, to drive home the point that even with the backbone of the fleet grounded, we are still safe and secure against Pak. So it's our security complex showing, not our non existent insecurity complex.

Sir according to my information SU30 was a Fine aircraft. How it's performance can be like that. :(
I'll save you some time, so that you don't have to spend a page or two with these innocuous sounding questions before proclaiming your pre established conclusion.

IAF's pilots and maintainance crew are all idiots, that's why even a fine aircraft has crashed. There, happy?:enjoy:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom