What's new

INDIA :- Govt Mulls Military Training for 1 Million ‘force of youth

Money should be spent on educating Indian men about the consequences of rapes.

@Dalit @El Sidd

Dont you realize that India is ungovernable and need a massive hike in troops?
I bet the next step is Media shutdown before the elections.

Dont you realize that India is ungovernable and need a massive hike in troops?
I bet the next step is Media shutdown before the elections.
I don't know much about India except it has a rape epidemic problem, a lot of poop, poverty, and curry.

Indians are cowardly by nature. Military training will not do them any good. But happy to see them try. Good luck.

Well Said.
Look what cowards can do :

Ps7-80.JPG

http://fdc4all.com/images/Ps7-80.JPG

The National Cadet Corps already exists.

Even children as young as 8-12 join NCC.. Nothing wrong with some discipline and patriotism when you are young.
And there are sainik schools, military school who train kids in military style discipline from young age.. What we need to do is to bring in scouts and guides, NSS and local state student organization under one banner and provide them similar training.
Most kids don't realize how fun camping, trekking and other adventure NCC provide can be.. They opt for their usual summer vacation trips because they think NCC camps will be waste of their vacations.

I don't know much about India except it has a rape epidemic problem, a lot of poop, poverty, and curry.
You might also know that your Chinese women are considered cheap fornication meat for most white caucasians.. Go figure ! Rice *ick !!!

with the help of daddy USSR and millions of bengalis who sabotaged defences against our 45K troops
I wonder why Indians fail to mention this obvious fact whenever they are boasting about the only victory they had in last 1000 years

That just explains the Indian victory, but doesn't explain why 90000 "brave, tall, warriors" from the land of pure decided to bend over and present their bare asses to be taken to invading forces to save their own lives. lol
The term "Shaheed" is alien to Pakistanis it seems.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Whats worse is, its now embedded in history through that stamp.lol

Indians are cowardly by nature. Military training will not do them any good. But happy to see them try. Good luck.

Please do tell us about your concocted stories of how you beat up Indians in the US or scared them off with your fiery words. lol
Im sure you have a lot of time on your hands dreaming this shit up when driving taxis 24-7. It is a mindless job and people like you sure need some entertainment through such flights of fantasy to perk your paltry existence.
Low self esteem will do that to you.

Last edited:
That just explains the Indian victory, but doesn't explain why 90000 "brave, tall, warriors" from the land of pure decided to bend over and present their bare asses to be taken to invading forces to save their own lives. lol
The term "Shaheed" is alien to Pakistanis it seems.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Whats worse is, its now embedded in history through that stamp.lol
NOT 90,000 WERE ALL THE SOLDIERS BUT THIS FIGURES INCLUDED CIVILIAN POW, ACTUAL PA POW WERE 30,000 NOT 90,0000, THIS 90,000 FIGURES ALREADY DEBUNK SEVRAL TIMES HERE ON PDF @Peshwa ;):)

I feel your hurt. 30000 it is.
Just for you @pakistanipower
yes we admit our partially defeat in 71, at the time of war of 71 we were politically/economically destabilize in international arena thats why India succeeded, and your right i hurt because we lose our eastern part of the country @Peshwa :(

yes we admit our partially defeat in 71, at the time of war of 71 we were politically/economically destabilize in international arena thats why India succeeded, and your right i hurt because we lose our eastern part of the country @Peshwa :(

You don't expect your enemies to fight you at your strongest do you? Or on your terms.
Point is, its not a matter of joy or pride for us, but just a point for us to shame your lot when you come up with terms like "cowards" to describe an enemy who has obviously defeated you decisively in the past.

I hope war never happens again between our nations. But if it does, Indians and Pakistanis both love their country enough to give their life for it. So lets not mock or test bravery. Every human has the capability to be courageous if pushed to a wall. But every human also wants to live and prosper.

That's my last comment on this matter.

Back
Top Bottom