What's new

India Gearing Up To Deploy Its Much-Awaited S-400 Missiles By Early Next Year To Neutralize PLAAF’s Stealth Advantage?

I suppose the chinease and turkish militarys are equally foolish as India for buying the s400 system
it does not work
India stupid wasting money
but wait turkey and China will.train us
hypocritical comes to mind

simple question how long will.a 50.year mirage or 30 year old f16 survive in s400 tiered air umbrella or indeed a Chinese slow moving awacs.
you will need to deploy outside the zone

S-400 range is about 400 KM, its true but the fighter jet can evade it from such a Long distance. If more than 1 missile was fired at 1 fighter jet then it would be harder for the fighter jet to evade them all but IMO F16 can evade them with lowering its altitude and/or using terrain along the indo pak borders.
Supposedly, F16s and JF-17s evaded missiles fired from S400, as a consequnce of it, they will lose fuel and also altitude. This will provide Su-30s of IAF with a huge opportunity to penetrate Pakistani airspace with an Upper hand against PAF fighters.

Pakistan has 2 options to defy such an attack with mentioned scenario, first buy HQ series of long range airdefense systems along with stealth fighter jets from China to keep the Balance. Second option is an asymmetrical approach in which drones and anti-base fast reaction pin point ballistic missiles play a major role. Drones can make a headache for S400 batteries and its radars besides ballistic missiles can defuse IAF SU30s threat with destroying IAF airbases.

Not to mention, Pakistan has mid range cruise missiles which can overwhelm any airdefense systems if fired in numbers and more than engagement capability of S400 batteries. For example more than 8 missiles per S400 launcher if we assume S400 was supported by SHORADs.

very potent weapon system will help India immensely in line of control.and ladakh
making pakistan and China pay a heavy heavy price for any incursion via missle or fighter.

superb addition along side Rafale and Barak 8

very potent weapon system will help India immensely in line of control.and ladakh
making pakistan and China pay a heavy heavy price for any incursion via missle or fighter.

Ofc, Mr maverick, India is indeed leaving every one behind when it comes to defense build up. :agree:

sounds familiar...didn't you monkeys do this same dance with the "raptor of the east", the spice missile and the spyder? y' know? the same spice that killed a pesky little crow & the same spyder that shot down your own helicopter? :lol:

no fantashtik :coffee: promises the next time we violate you where the sun don't shine, so attempt an interception at your own risk! ;)
Ofc, Mr maverick, India is indeed leaving every one behind when it comes to defense build up. :agree:
india is leaving everyone behind in the race for becoming cannon fodders! :lol:

India's Godfather US will be cheerleading S-400 acquisition. Biden will cut the ribbon LOL

the thread starter is a Pakistani cheer leaders
he started this thread
interestingly at the same time I started mine
means s400 is imment
but but but ......where are the usa sanctions lol ha ha

S-400 and the US systems aren’t supposed to be placed within the same vicinity (S-400 range is the common denominator)….

Lol!

Since the chinese operate s-400, PA and PN and PAF will recieve all the necessary data and training to counter the s-400 system from the chinese.

The chinese due to their close alliance with the russians, will have been taught by the russians how to counter the s-400 system .

Basically Once again, indians got scammed by the russians. Indians are just too stupid to realise this.

😀😃
I didn't know, international weapon market works this way. Thanks for enlightening me.

S400 @ $5 or 6 billion
36 rafale at $8 billion
Barak 8 at $2 billion

Quite typical of indian mindset to qoute monetary figures mentioning every item they bought so no surprises here :D

simple question how long will.a 50.year mirage or 30 year old f16 survive in s400 tiered air umbrella

Are you sane enough to evaluate the lethality of a weapon system like a fighter jet ?

I guarantee Pakistan has multiple counters to this. It starts with low altitude drones, continues with electronic warfare and ends with flooding the theater of conflict with targets.

India has a history of importing expensive weapons and labeling them as Pakistan killers. I hope they continue to think like this.

True, while a very easy solution is at hand, which wouldn't cost much money either.
Settle the issue of Kashmir according to the wishes of its people and UN resolutions on Kashmir.

Hand over to China occupied territories in Ladakh and Hamachal. The problems are solved, you don't need to spend huge amount of money on toys to kill people. Instead spent that money on your people, 35% of them live in abject poverty.

If it is down to arms manufacturer and exporters, they want you to be involved in perpetual warfare.

Back
Top Bottom