What's new

Featured India Forces Facebook to Delete Kashmir related posts by Pakistan Defence.

That’s where the problem lies. Pakistan’s assertions and actions weren’t matching that resulted in the escalation.
As I said earlier, ceasefire is not binding on anyone. If Pakistan really thought of sorting India out, they could have easily ignored IF and IF the request came from India. The mutual acceptance is due to futility of meaningless firing. Professionals on both the sides know this and hence this development.

As long as that thinking satisfies you, I have no personal concerns. However, last time it was India's minister bragging about recalling no first (Nuke) use policy. History & words my friend.

Above post great example of when you have no clue(or a hypocrite.. take your pick for what is more likely) of history but decide to make a post for your cause anyway.

I guess the western assistance in the 60s, rapprochement in the 70’s,80’s and even in the 90’s for India while abandonment from 65 onwards with little or no assistance to full sanctions in the 90’s still reeks of “western protected class” for Pakistan for BhaktS.
Did you forget or overlook the events of 1971, Cold War of 1980s and the supportive noises during 1990s Kashmir insurgency? What exactly do you claim West did for India in this period?

- PRTP GWD

The mutual acceptance is due to futility of meaningless firing.

There can be so many reasons for one to come to the senses...

In this regard, you can treat above as a counter measure so that India will go back to drawing board unless some new secret strategy in Northern Command and till then, the peace will prevail. As said earlier, Pakistan has no interest to attack India. Pakistan changed stance from defensive to offensive defensive. Next data and then we will see the next counter measure.

They have been flooding many different platforms for the last 15 years or so. Thing is, they ruin those platforms when they start making ridiculous and outlandish claims.
It's a double edged sword. On one hand they spew their insecure, paranoid hate on anything related to Pakistan, but on the other hand they can't control themselves and go after ANY Western scholar or celebrity that is even remotely critical of India or Indian policies.

Indians online are increasingly synonymous with troll armies and increasingly viewed as intolerant and disgusting (rape & violence threats etc etc).

Even some of their supporters in the West can't stand them, especially when you converse with them in private.

Did you forget or overlook the events of 1971, Cold War of 1980s and the supportive noises during 1990s Kashmir insurgency? What exactly do you claim West did for India in this period?

- PRTP GWD

West will still do more for Kashmir.

You are trapped between two things you are incapable of, peace and war.

It's a double edged sword. On one hand they spew their insecure, paranoid hate on anything related to Pakistan, but on the other hand they can't control themselves and go after ANY Western scholar or celebrity that is even remotely critical of India or Indian policies.

Indians online are increasingly synonymous with troll armies and increasingly viewed as intolerant and disgusting (rape & violence threats etc etc).

Even some of their supporters in the West can't stand them, especially when you converse with them in private.

This is further compounded by the fact that these guys live in a deluded fantasy world that non-indians don't.

Nothing is going to come till we get these platforms to open offices in Pakistan & let them abide by state laws.
Even then, PTA in its unparalleled incompetence will probably only enforce stupid bans on "immoral content."

facebook etc is like united nations not to solve conflicts but to manage it in their imperialistic agenda. These platforms are an extension of western imperialism.

My big concern is that Indians might flood other platforms like they did with Quora. That place is infested beyond redemption now.

I'm detecting a lot of butthurt behind that comment, how many of your own multiple ids have been reduced to wearing pink frocks by these cruel mods. :unsure:
They outnumbered Pakistanis on PDF from 2013-2019. Feb 27 really shattered Indian propaganda presence on the internet. But it's slowly increasing again.

India's minister bragging about recalling no first (Nuke) use policy.
Politicians bragging is a menace that exists on both the sides. Current interior minister of Pakistan had once spoken about “aadhe paune pav ke nuclear bombs”.
Previous DG ISPR, a professional soldier, when questioned about the nuclear policy had said “ you have asked me a question way beyond my stature. The nuclear policies are not decided or disclosed in a press conference”. Professionals understand the subject and make better sense out of such assets.
But, a politicians assertions might satisfy a narrative at a given time.
In this regard, you can treat above as a counter measure so that India will go back to drawing board
What was the level of breach and what was the impact is not known yet. Can’t comment if it made any difference.

Ceasefire was accepted by both sides and the only reason was that it was beneficial to both. Saying that Pakistan always wanted it and India didn’t depends on which side you are. So no point in arguing on that.

Coming to PAF carrying out a fly past. I am sure that they would do a good fly past since they are a professional AF. I would definitely appreciate a good formation flying when executed well. Let me assure you that I would look for it and give thumbs up to professionals who execute it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom