What's new

India firms up moves against Turkey cosying up to Pakistan

:lol:
He actually should be thankful that we don't exaggerate it, i mean we could kick all the illegal Armenians out of Turkey and close air space.

And pretty hard words from a country that massacred tens of thousand Turks in WW1 and many thousand of our Azerbaijani bros in Karabakh.

Hope Turkeys isolation politics never ends.
Isnt is funny? They are literally begging us to trade with them. And a funny note, a couple of years ago armenians started a boycott campaing against Turkish-made goods. When I first hear that I surprised. ''We dont even sell them a single thing, how are they gonna boycott us?'' After that I learned they export Turkish made stuff from Georgia. (Which georgia sell them with higher price of course) Just imagine this bandit state always talking about ''how bad people Turks are'' after that they are begging for trade and when we dont sell them anything they import Turkish made goods from Georgia and than trying to boycott us.

About India, First, I am not surprised. What surprise me most India tried this all this years later. I mean we are supporting Pakistan always, why they didnt do this moves before? Anwer is simple, first they tried to be friends with us. They tought we are like UAE or other arabs that they can trick with some money. If you dont know there was some problems between Erdogan and Imran Khan, in beginning which one of the reason is Imran Khan boycotted Erdogans visit but anyway, there was some problems but Both Pakistan and Turkey didnt let this little problems to damage our relation.
After India lose all of her hope now they changed their way. But the funny thing is South Cyprus, Armenia and Greece, they are all weak states. They dont have any real power and India cant change that. Europe couldnt, Russia couldnt... This will only encourage Turkish State, if they want to make it personel, lets make that personel.

There’s no such thing as armeninan “genocide” deluded armenians after paying the price for their betrayal invented the term to justify their incompetence to future generations they should be ashamed turkey was occupied by 5 big powers they had free weapons and logistical support yet failed because they were cowards(still are)

Dont worry we are with him...230 millon Pakistani and around 2 billion muslims around the world

I don't think that 230 mio Pakistani are with him. Even you have asked all of them, but never 2 billion Muslims. Lets say 2 billion Muslims are with him. It doesn't help Turkey from economical damage by non Pakistanis and Muslims.

Isnt is funny? They are literally begging us to trade with them. And a funny note, a couple of years ago armenians started a boycott campaing against Turkish-made goods. When I first hear that I surprised. ''We dont even sell them a single thing, how are they gonna boycott us?'' After that I learned they export Turkish made stuff from Georgia. (Which georgia sell them with higher price of course) Just imagine this bandit state always talking about ''how bad people Turks are'' after that they are begging for trade and when we dont sell them anything they import Turkish made goods from Georgia and than trying to boycott us.

About India, First, I am not surprised. What surprise me most India tried this all this years later. I mean we are supporting Pakistan always, why they didnt do this moves before? Anwer is simple, first they tried to be friends with us. They tought we are like UAE or other arabs that they can trick with some money. If you dont know there was some problems between Erdogan and Imran Khan, in beginning which one of the reason is Imran Khan boycotted Erdogans visit but anyway, there was some problems but Both Pakistan and Turkey didnt let this little problems to damage our relation.
After India lose all of her hope now they changed their way. But the funny thing is South Cyprus, Armenia and Greece, they are all weak states. They dont have any real power and India cant change that. Europe couldnt, Russia couldnt... This will only encourage Turkish State, if they want to make it personel, lets make that personel.
Indians are insignificant in Eastmead they are useless since they can’t export any weapon they should better focus on providing toilets for ordinary indians
And what to tell about armenians they come to work in Turkey can't open mouth during their work stay in istanbul during summer can’t open mouth what a pathetic nation

Yes they can, most of the world recognises PRC as the only government of China, everyone else views PRC as the legitimate government but has informal relations with ROC.

India is irrelevant in comparison, its only influence is as a regional power that has mid sized trade relations with the world. It has no "friends" or allies and trade itself is a volatile relation, it can easily be reduced or replaced at a moments notice, thats why there is a complete reluctance to acknowledge or endorse Indian activities despite the other partner in the dispute is a much smaller nation with miniscule amounts of trade with the rest of the world.

What is Greece or Cyprus going to do? Why would they ever work with India against the Turks when the only thing Indians have to offer is money? What about the US, Malaysia, China, Saudis, etc. who all condemned Indian activities?

Im not comparing Nazi Germany with India, yes Modi is a bitsize wannabe Hindu hitler, but the Nazis were clever, organised, and industrial people which are the polar opposite of what BJP and Modi is

Yes, Israel did get support and so did China, they got them when nations that set up relations with them including the UN acknowledged that the territory they are in posession of is their sovereign land. When countries stop saying that Kashmir is disputed then Gangus can claim that they got legitimacy, but it doesnt look like thats going to ever happen any time soon.
Go and check how much food is exported from India, forget the price, the amount India exports, if its stopped, the world would have an immediate food scarcity which no country can just fill in.

These so called Greek Cypriots, Greeks and Armenians have always supported India over Pakistan. They are also in bed with the Israelis. Its time to support the Turks over Cyprus.
Pakistan already has a office in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, but of course a better step would be regornise it. Pakistan until today avoid to regornise Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, because they didnt wanted to cause greece or South Cyprus to support India. Now, this two states already supports India anyway. So why not regorsise Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus legally?

Pakistan already has a office in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, but of course a better step would be regornise it. Pakistan until today avoid to regornise Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, because they didnt wanted to cause greece or South Cyprus to support India. Now, this two states already supports India anyway. So why not regorsise Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus legally?
We have absolutely nothing to gain by not recognising North Cyprus as a part of Turkey. Who cares what the Zionist West thinks about Pakistan supporting fellow Muslims.

The Greeks have always been anti Pakistani. Its only logical that these non Muslim pagan and Jews support each other

Let this Yoga grandpa talk, who takes them serious?

India recently selected TAIS shipyard ($2,3 billion) for design and technical assistance of 5 fleet support ships.
And in the same time we signed a deal with Pakistan for 4 MILGEM + ToT for $1 billion.

Turkey is a brother nation of Pakistan

Our ancestors sold their gold and melted down the rest to support Ottoman Caliphs war against invading armies

When Turkish helicopter crashed in 2005 after Kashmir earthquake killing Turkish soldiers the reply was, its a small price for a huge favour we owe to Pakistan

Its taught in Turkish curriculum we dont need to officially recognise Cyprus to show we are on the Turks side

however I agree it would be good for diplomatic reasons

Go and check how much food is exported from India, forget the price, the amount India exports, if its stopped, the world would have an immediate food scarcity which no country can just fill in.

According to WITS Greece exports more "food products" than India does, and India is only the 7th largest exporter of vegetables in the world.

If China stopped food exports there would be a global food scarcity since their numbers completely dwarf the next one down the list. Yeah India exports a lot of produce but claiming there would be a world food crisis if they stopped is ridiculous. With the exception of Bhutan or Nepal the other countries of the world arent dependent on Indian food exports to survive.

According to WITS Greece exports more "food products" than India does, and India is only the 7th largest exporter of vegetables in the world.

If China stopped food exports there would be a global food scarcity since their numbers completely dwarf the next one down the list. Yeah India exports a lot of produce but claiming there would be a world food crisis if they stopped is ridiculous. With the exception of Bhutan or Nepal the other countries of the world arent dependent on Indian food exports to survive.
Indian agro exports is $40 B. Just look at the million of tonnes of quantity of raw and processed food that is exported. The pulses and fruits. Every country cant produce it in huge quantities. At a time of rising population and harsh climate, you might not like it but thats the truth. Any top 10 agro exporter collapsing will have severe implications.
Oh, dont forget the rise in price.

Indian agro exports is $40 B. Just look at the million of tonnes of quantity of raw and processed food that is exported. The pulses and fruits. Every country cant produce it in huge quantities. At a time of rising population and harsh climate, you might not like it but thats the truth. Any top 10 agro exporter collapsing will have severe implications.
Oh, dont forget the rise in price.

Source? Dont confuse exports with production, most of their production goes into feeding their own 1.5 billion population, the exports are far lower than other countries. According to this source they arent even in the top 10.

Back
Top Bottom